[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol remember when moot got cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: malloryandmot.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
malloryandmot.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
lol remember when moot got cucked?
>>
>>5587561
literally who?
>>
>>5587561
hes really handsome

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
CUCKOO

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5587561
I miss when he turned /pol/ into "s4s" cause of it
>>
>>5587561
literally poop
>>
>>5587561

I've been looking for that image that was stickied on pol

it has a blue background and it's a blacc mane being worshiped by white guyes
>>
she's ugly as fuck
and he got that square ass face lmao
>>
>>5587655
Dubs, nice.
>>
>>5587652
that was a lot of fun
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (43KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
43KB, 300x329px

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
ha ha, remember when moot tried to laugh it all off by putting a music clip on /pol/ but really he was dying inside?
>>
>>5587988
are you really still upset about that

nice dubs btw
>>
>>5587991
I was laughing at it.
I hate /pol/
>>
>>5587561
>moot
I think you mean the CEO of Troll, Inc.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5587944
DUBS
UBS
UBS
UBS
>>
if you google "moot cucked" a daily stormer article is in the top results which has pictures of the girl with many different men as evidence of her supposed cucking and one of them has swaglord in it lol
>>
fortunate.
>>
>>5587561
Do you people think that every woman you hang out with you should fuck?
I mean on the real, take literally any woman you have as a friend, do you feel bad for not having fucked her? What are your standards? Anyone that's good enough to hang out with you need to be in a relationship with?
>>
File: 1405275814231.png (73KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1405275814231.png
73KB, 256x256px
>>5588996
>take literally any woman you have as a friend
>woman you have as a friend
>friend
>>
>>5588996
why would you feel bad after fucking something
>>
>>5589020
I'm sorry, anon. Someday someone will like you maybe.
>>
>>5589020
we're not freinds?
>>
>>5589030
friends are for babies
>>
>>5589029
Why would I want to engage in such an intimate act with someone I don't really like? But I mean that's not even relevant. Like even if you view fucking as a plus, how heavily do you weight its value? Because it seems like you weigh it really, really highly to the point that you're embarrassed to have any opportunity to get it and not capitalizing on it.
>>
>>5589046
Everyone is a friend to a baby.
>>
>>5589056
ok autist
>>
>>5589078
Glad we agree, mongoloid.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.