[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TACO KID SECRET ANIME PEDO?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.gif (35KB, 734x116px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
35KB, 734x116px
I saw this post the othjer day by taco id.....

and i think....secret anime pedo? is taco kid secret anime pedo? whwater u think is it true?

taco kid hate pedo and anime but then I saw this and I changed my mind,,,, taco kid secret anime pedo? what if its true waht does this change? i think it changes a lot if taco kid were a secret anime pedo... please consider it taco kid secret anime pedo?

what do you think? tafco kid secret anime pedo?
>>
>>5583793
I saw this post the othjer day by taco id.....

and i think....secret anime pedo? is taco kid secret anime pedo? whwater u think is it true?

taco kid hate pedo and anime but then I saw this and I changed my mind,,,, taco kid secret anime pedo? what if its true waht does this change? i think it changes a lot if taco kid were a secret anime pedo... please consider it taco kid secret anime pedo?

what do you think? tafco kid secret anime pedo?
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
yosho
>>
File: untitled.gif (97KB, 934x285px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
97KB, 934x285px
>>5583793
found another... the evidence it all there taco kid is a secret anime pedo

i think it might be true what does this change if taco kid is a secret anime pedo? i sit here and i admired that man for years but I didn't catch the signs and I would have shared a beer with the man but I sit here and ponder if taco kid secret anime pedo?

could it be true? taco kid secret anime pedo? what do you think? I don't know what to do if taco kid secret anime pedo

and then he post all here to reveal to all that he don't like the pedo but it's been a clever all along to deflect from the child pawngraphy stage he has got it going because he secret anime pedo

taco kid secret anime pedo? the jury is you but i think the evidence is all clear if taco kid secret anime pedo?
>>
>>5583800
yosho more like dubso amirite :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>5583809
no it's really yosho LOLE
>>
>>5583817
oh
lole
>>
>>5583822
hahahhahah but those ARE dubs LOLE
>>
wait i mean dubso hahaha
GET IT???? " DUBSO"
Hahahahahah...cuz its what u said or something yeah
>>
hahahahaaah
>>
>>5583837
Something funny white boi?
>>
Taco Kid reminds me of an AA member: the kind who still drinks regularly but he's trying so damn hard and going to all the meetings that he simply can't comprehend that other people might not be alcoholics. So he stands in the street and yells at passers-by, calling them disgusting, weak drunks, wearing a sandwich board that calls for the reinstatement of the 18th Amendment. At 7:00 PM, his voice hoarse, he trudges to his meeting and nods his head through the speeches, saying "uh-huh" and "that's right" as appropriate. But at 9:15 he's standing in the kitchen doorway, taking a few steps backward and forwards, trying to find some reason in his mind that will let him open the cabinet on the left and have a swig of that bottle of whiskey - the one he told himself would be THE LAST bottle, not like the ones before.
>>
oh myuh gawd
>>
>>5583864
came here to say this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.