[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: frame_1_delay-0.01s.gif (73KB, 499x356px) Image search: [Google]
frame_1_delay-0.01s.gif
73KB, 499x356px
Newfag here probably my second time on le 4chan after watching some dank 4 chan /s4s/ simulators on yt i figured I would come here and check it out for my self,and the me-mays i'm seeing are too dank for my virgin newfag eyes, this place is beautifull.
>>
go, and stay go
>>
>>5583746
Nice to make your acquaintance
>>
>>5584157
global rule 15 newfag
>>
>>5583746
hely my gud fren the firster thing u must do is pick a name and stick with it forever and make lotsa posts and menes and ee
>>
>>5583746
>>
File: Lars-Von-Trier-2.jpg (170KB, 1409x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lars-Von-Trier-2.jpg
170KB, 1409x900px
>>5583746
it me lars von trier literal underdog
>>
>>5583746
Old fag. Memes or stfu
>>
>>5583746
how did you kno that [s4s] was the best board to come to first? I think this is not a newfig.............
>>
how can you recognize a newfag?
>>
>>5585592
well if someone says they r a newfig then it must be true because it is unlikeley that someone would lie on a anonymous fourme
>>
>>5583746
*telports behind you* hmm... Fresh meet.. [b]etter watch yourself... ill be seeing you around kid..
>>
hey newfag lemme tell you how to fortune. You click the "options" text bar when making a post in s4s and you type the word fortune. that's it good luck

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5584129
>>5584219
>>5585569
how rude

maybe you will find it better in /b/ as they enjoy rude.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5583746
The probllm is ,OP that yu prably arn't seeeing alll the posts. f u are jst wiewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ brrdd, you won't see the gwween bosts, the bosts with letters in their aids, or anything nuberdless. Togeta, these may up abo 40-70 prcent of v [ s4s] , depending o day. So consveation will abpear dointed and spatic, beCAUSE OP use you won't be tting the full picure.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.