[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this ok?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 29

File: soda01.gif (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
soda01.gif
84KB, 400x400px
>>
>>5581374
oh hell yeah
>>
>>5581374
It's ok. to be gay.
>>
>>5581382
i love being gay tbh
>>
>>5581377
>>5581400
nice dubs
>>
An Irish Chipmunk
>>
>>5581730
A monkey
>>
File: 1500039098192.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500039098192.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
>>
File: i'm a what.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a what.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>5581374
ur a faget anon
>>
File: intorductoreen.gif (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
intorductoreen.gif
21KB, 400x400px
fixt
>>
broken akshly. aha i just delet last frame from pincter but i suppose it broke the loop too.... o well. such is MANK...
>>
dont know why photoshop cant fucken IMPORT the WHOLE gif, it can MAKE the gif why the FUCK cant it IMPORT the fucken gif, load of horsesh•t. mayby newer version can... its an issue ive known about for a while im not just discovering it 4 tha record aha lich ne1 cares (they dont i kno, story of MANK amirite)
>>
i started dank papes. not only dank papes but calling wallpapers papes. im on /wg/ and everywhere, ppls still callem wallpapers papes. all me. totally all me. it's hard to believe sometimes but that's actually how the cookie crumbled. every time sum1 say 'papes' or 'pape'? i was the catalyst. i was the lone catalyst for this trend ! me me me !!!! just reiterating
>>
it DOES bother me that a measley TWO WEEKS before i posted the first mention of PAPES, there was some shit head who did it first. ONE fucken time. ONE LONE time, some SCHLUB posted the word papes before me. two FUCKING weeks. but -- it was probably a typo. must have been. i know thats not where I GOT IT, that's for sure... whatever... it took "DANK PAPES" & the first STICKY to really THRUST the use of that term PAPES into the MAYN•STRAYM anyway
>>
Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!!
>>
>>5582948
oh this is a real tragedy
>>
wow, introducing
>>
such jiff
>>
SNL doesn't have enough Emmys
>>
I think I'm allergic to mint
>>
>>5583645
What about ginseng?
>>
>>5583657
yes
>>
File: 20170714_191017.jpg (615KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_191017.jpg
615KB, 2048x1152px
man fuck this Downtown Disney shit i can't believe i missed my grand dads funeral to hang around here
>>
3/5 answers right in Chris Tucker's quiz, maybe next life...
>>
>ATM Machine
THE M STANDS FOR MACHINE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>5583917
best of luck
>>
>>5583792
Mother Smappers
>>
>>5583792
I hope you still think it was worth it when you're now haunted for the rest of your life.
>>
fart p'tart
>>
>>5584070
"Boo"
>>
>>5583792
literal retard
>>
>>5585123
O no u dont
>>
>>5585770
oh NO U DONT
>>
>>5584755
projecting at 12:37 AM
>>
>>5585852
literal actual retard
>>
>>5585861
Mentally sane people don't spend hours on end clinging to a shitposting general and willingly harrassing people online for schadenfreude. It's not the fact that it's justified somehow, it's the fact that youre doing it and you have no self-awareness to know on your own that it's wrong, and your endgame is beyond ridiculous.

You see, art is what we humans use to communicate with each other. It can be something as simple as an emotion, or as grand as a message. It's one of the most beautiful things about what makes humans so unique. Then there are other creations that simply act as time wasters. These include [s4s] shitposts and internet memes that are meant to entertain you for the 2 minutes you are there, and then you forget about them. There's nothing wrong with them, just that they're not really worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things.

But then there are posters like You. People that want you to believe that they have plenty to offer. These posters that are vapid. These posts that are more harmful than they are beneficial. They really are wastes of time.

See, one can only have cynicism go so far. Anything that is simply cynical and nothing more is not good art. It is a waste of time. Which is what your posts are. It is more harmful than it is helpful. At that point, poor shitposting drivel is better than pure cynicism.

Does your craft even hold up on their own? No. It opts for a halfassed "Get off this board or I'll keep being rude!" idea. But it's so contrived in its execution that nothing ever comes off as genuine. It's more trolling than anything else, but worse yet, it is trolling that masquerades as something worthy of a higher notation.

You're a terrible poster that reinforces every negative belief about people on the internet without offering anything else to say. You're someone who is harmful, and thus, you're a dangerous person. Every copy of your posts saved should be destroyed if we want society to progress to something better.
>>
File: 1389484679380.jpg (92KB, 287x360px) Image search: [Google]
1389484679380.jpg
92KB, 287x360px
>>5585868
>>
>>5585868
not wrong or rite, subjective, 'willingly harassing' is redundant, stupit. rest is paster, comfirmt letterboxd paster, makes no sense, no1s claiming manky threads are art, inapplicable. shitposting's better than cynicism? lol wat? think 4 urself 1day its a beautiful thang
>>5585874
aha na
>>
'magine reading a movy review & thingken of 1 fellow on the oo-aa manky thread & spenden a half hour adjusting it to apply to the oo-aa manky thread poster that butt-blasted u in2 oblivion only to bungle the entire message cause changing several key words doesnt automatically a point make? sheesh tuff lucc
>>
next victim
>>
>>5585879
>thinking i only know you as "monky thread poster"
>>
>>5585883
schweet comeback brosef hah i win
>>
>>5585890
keep saying that to yourself
>>
>>5585891
hah i win
>>
how low do you have to be to drive your worshipper to suicide and still not give a shit
>>
>>5585894
bout seventeen times as low as driving your worshipper to the continued idle threat of suicide hah im guuuuud betta than i was tha last time baby ooh ooh ooh ooh im guuuuuud ooh im guuuuud & we bacc & we bacc & we bacc (like from 'good ass intro' from chance tha rappa)
>>
my buddy went on a chance kick last nite thats why i was like ykno wat f•ck rap for a while cause this guy isnt particularly good @ what he does but hes held up as one of the "greats" & its like if thats a "great" in this genre mayby its time to come bacc in a few years & see whats up. altho his christian lyrics did triger my fren & i enjoyed watchen him squirm .. ah such cognitive dissonance ..
>>
>>5585900
>>5585900
when i do kill myself i hope your life is ruined forever as you're known as a Child Killer
>>
people trashing your house, attempting to kill your, no one hiring you. You're human trash that deserves no respect.
>>
>>5585904
....NO............ NO STOP.... WNSTON STOP..... i BARELY CAME @ U.... BARELY EVEN CAME @ U RECENTLY. i said "cant wait til u leave" ??????? & u BUGGED OUT? & wisht bodily harm upon me??? for one lil coment ?????? stupit lil coment? no... no ull be alrite... u are o.k. . . . . . when u are having those thots tho think about how u coodnt just SAVE some FACE & f•ck off like i wanted u 2. such stubborn pride... thats a sin u kno... stop sinning ! 'minds me of when some little fag called martin shkreli during stream & martin drew a parallel to irl, if the fellow had done such a thing in real life, embarrassed himself and was asked to leave, & overstayed his welcome, & caused a RUCKUS, if he would leave or not, & of course irl is different so the person would leave cause they r not welcome, but online u can make a fool of selve all day & double down til tha cows come home & thats wat ur doem! just leave godby !!!!!!
>>
i'd post tha clipp but i cant b bothert. mayby another day when winstn continues being a BRAT it will be handy to post.....
>>
>>5585920
i know you too well to just let you win abruptly. I'm never leaving until you gain a sense of morals.
>>
mayby if i just take a letter out of wnstns name each & every time til its just a double u & then poof is gone, if he wood also disappear ? (from MANKY, only from MANKY, not from anywhere else. and no of course such a thing would not happen but is funney 2 imagine)
>>
>>5585925
so u not killem selve then. hah. hah gotem. malrite well y'only hurtem yalselve & its gettin real easy 2 triger u.... easyer than ever? or mayby im just learnem the POWER of using a FEW words over MANY... (not to be confused with MANKY)
>>
& lich--- u fogging of would be a victorie in some ways but not nearly as potent as destroieing ur argument time&time again til u are the most Blown the frick out of posters to ever STEP 2 da Masta (me)
>>
>>5585930
yes i will.
i am completely worthless now and no one wants ti help me and the only person that liked me treats me like absolute scum for no reason.
>>
malrite lets not get in2 this from now on ill make sure to contain the blowouts & move on with MANK cause now ppl're startina think this is wat MANKY's all about & its not fair to MANKY's legacy
>>
>>5585936
i have nothing else.
>>
>>5585939
i make a single post and you'll just throw a fit and it'll start all over. make a harmless post and I'm a literal retard.
>>
>>5585938
sarcosem? sarcosem ponly. i mean-- idk if i had read that some anon skipped a funeral to hang out in the most disgustingly saccharine giftshop hellhole, second worst part of theme park aside from the damn bathrooms, for the seven dozenth time out of pure habit, then i'd call that person a literal retard too it just made sense that it was u
>>
>>5585944
of all posts, you think 938 was the sarcastic...
>>
>>5585946
shh ur jankin mank
>>
>>5585950
piss off
>>
>>5585954
zacly
>>
after so long of being praised only to find out you actually think I'm the worst poster, yes i do question my humanity and i do want to kill myself
>>
>>5585959
AWWWWWWWA praised by ME? awwwa aha ha ha ha awa just let it balance out. it all BALANCES OUT now. i wonder if my praise made u feel BETTER bout selve ??????? mayby.......
>>
cant wait to BOYCOTT hip hop from ma life for a while !
>>
>>5585965
you meant every word you said dude, you can't take it back because that's all what you think about me.
doesn't help that it's the one person to give me leverage only to push me back to being the most hated person everywhere since infancy
>>
i REVOKE windsor mweheh... windsor WA-HA-HAY 2 classey of name for u !!!!!
>>
>>5581374
is it ok?
>>
>>5585974
good. i don't want to think about that one thing i did again anyways.
>>
>>5585977
WHAT?????? WHAT THING
i only mean WINDSOR i dont mean winstonne or any other one. just WINDSOR. STATELY-ass name. too bad the house of Windsor is a cancer in the bowels of Humanity....
>>
>>5585980
that time i posted the review thing
>>
>>5585973
..................erm? h8ed by who? u ponly just have some neurotic parents. not h8ed. bunk ponly. so i "meant every NEGATIVE word i said" but not any of positive words? cant have it both ways! bunk !!!!!! also did not realize u were UNDERAGE, UNDERAGE MODS BAN THIS KID, til recently, so a bunch of it doesnt rly apply
>>
>>5585986
the REVIEW thing??????? you mean the one in this THREAD JUST NOW??????? review thing................................ review where Windsor is mentioned? awwwwwww i mecha u feel bad about that?! awa awa awa awa so cayoot
>>
>>5585987
I'm a gigantic screwup socially. i was always the idiot im every group ive been in. I'd rather be dead than be stupid.
>>
>>5585990
u eq8 being a social scewup to being outrite stupit? laaaaame, im moderately socially inept so i simply dont value the social aspect of my personhood in particular-- 'tsthat simple! but i see how it can drag a n•gga down. ...mayby i should stop sayin n•gga too, just totally expel all hiphop-influenced culture from ma life & vernacular, ironic or otherwise...
>>
>>5585998
You'd have to be "special" to always be the loser for no comprehensible reason
>>
>>5585999
yea well thats within the social paradigm tho. if u hadda think of a reason it probly adds up to a collection of mannerisms & idiosyncrasies that are easy for people to sneer at. heck even an extra second and a half of silence can label sum1 awkward in sum situations. & the word 'loser' almost always refers to social standing above anything else. stupit! dont matter! don mattering !!!!!
>>
>>5586007
yes it does because I've had pretty much no leverage. i wasn't even competent enough for dj/kek
>>
>>5586009
competent in wat way...? still social. i was ousted from there @1pt for being a gient d-bag as u can imagine. also i trie chattem in irc 1ce & sum1 say "this kills the chat". & when it comes to threadcrafting i feel like im "missing something", they just dont resonate with ppl like i sometimes think they shood. so i simply dont place VALUE in that ARENA. place your VALUE elsewhere
>>
>>5586014
i already have but i haven't put out anything so all you see is stupid stupid stupid. all my bad aspects and none of the good ones
>>
File: this little shit head.jpg (121KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
this little shit head.jpg
121KB, 674x400px
>>5586018
malrite. i guess ur rite cause even that output will not be represented here. this is technically social media after all..... malrite well...... tat-tat that's the enda that, hafta hit tha bar where baby girl bartenda at, told 'er more wine minglin with no single mentions of, stay tuned for more spine tingling adventures of...
>>
god dammit again with the fucken hiphop. thats it last time for a while no more jungley munky music
>>
>>5585852
rewd lad
>>
>>5586007
nice trips. checked.
>>
>>5585868
good post
>>
Remember to expose the entirety of your genitals
>>
>>5586029
again with the squeaky shoes
>>
>>5586094
'teh fouck m8
>>
Directed by Jon Stone
>>
WHAT A TWIST! It turns out that the internet cost was actually half the price they assumed it was the whole time and they should get it back in about 2 weeks!
FML
>>
>>5585999
OH BABY A TRIPLEL!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 767_large.jpg (17KB, 580x284px) Image search: [Google]
767_large.jpg
17KB, 580x284px
>>5586767
*jet noises*
>>
>>5586767
dirty retard boy
>>
>>5586793
are you bipolar
>>
>>5586795
h'haaaaa sry forgot where we left off but yr bein obnoxious & u kno that I mr dominion-over-manky-mane don't want u here regardless so in tha end yr jus bringin it on yrself & ya kno it
>>
>>5586796
one stupid post, are you fucking kidding me.

reminder that this could have all been avoided if you didn't choose to be agressive.
>>
File: 797boeing.jpg (38KB, 1024x508px) Image search: [Google]
797boeing.jpg
38KB, 1024x508px
>>5586797
*jet sounds*
>>
>>5586796
Everytime you can't face yourself, you blame it on me. You say it's because of me, you say it's because of the neighborhood, you use every other phony excuse.
GOD FOR JUST ONCE I want to do something right. And I don't want you to turn away from me again.
>>
>>5586797
no. no it coodnt. no cause u do not see the true nature of what's happening here. ~turns to audience~ u see, we're not so different, mr winslet & i … i mean like yea he's human garbage with nary a redeeming quality & will remain this way for a good long while meanwhile im fucken killin it on all fronts … but when it comes to MANK we really just want the same thing. we want the other to do things differently & each of us refuse to budge until this condition is met … & each of our demands are nebulous & difficult to define with any reasonable precision. we are both rubbed the wrong way by the other & so the conflict carries on without any resolution. we're both steadfast in the way we do things and neither of us feel it is our responsibility to let up. winslet of all ppls is especially familiar with the way i do things, yet it's only because he finds himself a target that i must now adjust, in his view. after years of doing things this way, of deriving enjoyment from it, NOW he's got a moral issue with me because he doesn't like being the punching bag when i am dissatisfied with the way he shits up my Manky. that's my criticism. that's how i see it. on my end, i enjoyed how he'd employ my memes & rants for a while but as soon as i started to see the real winslet i was unimpressed & am now simply fed up with his whole schtick playing out in MY manky thread, 'ts that simple!
>>
it's like askin sum1 to autograf yr sh•t & then forcin em to witness your half assed version of what he does for hours on end. it's like... this only goes one way brosef. u like me posty fine, but ... your posty? is not a very good posty... (i rather enjoy the fresh new boper meme)
>>
>>5586840
>like yea he's human garbage with nary a redeeming quality & will remain this way for a good long while meanwhile im fucken killin it on all fronts
stopped reading
>>
>>5586846
probly to cry AHAHA
>>
>>5586851
that makes no sense
>>
i sed when the lights shut off
& it's my turn to settle down
my main concern
promise that you will sing about MANK
promise that you will sing about MANK
>>
>>5586854
sure it does. watever thats the rudest part of the post the rest of it is a nice neat attempt to explain wats happenem here. u ponly did read too thats the funney part aha
>>
>>5586840
>the real winslet
bunk, fanky, not the real me
>>
'hoyp doyp i litterly qont the rudest part so u kno i read it assuming the rest was even more rude but really just affirmed i read the rudest part' hah gotem 'dint get CRAP!' aha yep i did hah gotem
>>
>>5586861
h'haaaaaaaa ok well , 'real' is used loosely. & when i refer to winslet i am referring to the poster, the persem u portray yourself as, what did i call that whole concept? the MANK principle? somethin like that. i invoke the MANK principle. i just meant the way u post. not the uhh-- not the guy that cums on pincters of fox that's a whole different dude rite aha gotem
>>
>>5586859
love how you complain about me being one sided while assuming your opinioms are the only ones that matter.
3/4 of the regulars here don't mind my presence and no one gives a shit about your dominion (which has produced nothing of note to improve the quality of these threads)
>>
>>5586865
>ad hominem over a meme forcing from a year ago
>>
>>5586866
erm-- practicing dominion isnt about other people giving a sh•t. dominion is either practiced or it isnt. & i do-- i practice. it simply happems. 'tsall that matters. when i said it only go 1way i was describing something different, the fan & the subject of the fanaticism, goes one way. 3/4 ? lol thats erm-- thats a pretty LOW estimate. interesting... you coulda easily said no1 else cares. but 3/4 fine aha suit urself. &quality of manky? wat is quality of manky? id argue that these convos ruin manky! so in a way i agree! we both ruin manky when we do this! so lemmy just shit on all ur posts dont worry bout it aha gotem again
>>
>>5586872
my fucking god you said its not the REAL YOU, so AD HOMINEM is actually a VALID ARGUMENT, because you are talking about the NATURE OF YOURSELF, my GOD you're dense dude. making the point that it was UR WEINER that splooged on the fucken pincter so THAT'S U whether u like it or not! typing things is a differnt story........ only a lil bit differnt.... takes a special kinda stupid to splooge on fox, meme or not
>>
worst part is that none-a this will sink in. too brown, too dumb........
>>
>>5586879
first time was a false flag as yourself and the second was only to prove i wasn't a girl
>>
>>5586884
doesnt matter why u did it, u did it. learn 2 live w/ it or just dont do it... 2late now...
>>
too facking easaaaaaaay sum1 else try steppem 2 me get tha oatmeal slapt outcha mouth

also MANKY trips? fug it i deserve em!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5586883
i punched the wall 20 times and drew attention from others in anger over this post.
All i want is for you to be nice and you refuse, you refuse to have ANY morals, you don't let ANYTHING i do sink in, then i fucking read this post and i want to fucking tear you limb from limb. fucking cunt. and I'm not fucking brown or dumb
>>
>>5586887
what do you expect, I'm texting this shit. can't convey anything like i want to. You're attacking a defenseless suicidal kid.
>>
>>5586894
RLYYYYYYYY lol WOW RLY????? LOL U SRS?????? LOLOL im sry shood not laff & i must respect the fact that yr admitting such a thing. ok so-- i just meant that it's some rocc-solid logic i just tost yr way but i can see u making the same mistakes again & again so i was feruster8ed with the fact that i can totally blow apart your argument yet u just move onto another half-baked fallacy. listen mankys obviously not good for ur mental health. u are here in the dragons den tryin yr best not to get burnt but u should know from experience whats gna happen. this is where i hang out !!!!! i am not a nice fellow !! get out tha way MOVE b•tch get out tha way! g•dd•mnit i refremce rap a LOT huh? 'the f•ck...
>>
>>5586898
well then things will REALLY get poppin in TWO WEEKS or so huh? i mean we gotta keep em entertained , see u in tha thunderdome....
>>
the fucking nerve. I've already taken responsibility for my posting style and you say i can't get anything through. fucking hell i want to stomp your skull in
>>
>>5586910
WOAOOH!!! angery ! ! ! ! Hott . . . .
but na i mean you're makin your point ... sorta ... i mean you COULD make your point but now you're just making excuses if you're being honest with yrself. excuses for why you splooged on fox, excuse that you're posting on a phone, deferring your behavior to an alter ego, claiming you havent read my post, & so on... it's cause we've strayed from the issue at hand and you're bringing your attention to the latest jab & defending yourself against it. gets us nowhere!
>>
>>5586920
it doesn't matter. you hate me regardless.
>>
>>5586923
awwwwwa no.........
u hate ME regardless!!! & u say u will NEVER not h8 me!
manky permanently janked? tune in next time...
>>
HOTT when winzer wantsa hurt me. not triny triger its akshly HOTT . . . renewed my interest in the Fan Fic. it does have a fair amount of winzer rage already............
>>
mrmank in2 the INVADER ZIM artist...... bet he was a GOTH in hiskewl
>>
>>5586930
i thought it was just funposting garbage, but you were the one who made it personal. you attributed these posts to myself as a person, not only that but you insist that I'll never change. why should i ever reward a cunt like you by leaving this board forever? ending an entire acquaintanceship?
>>
also SCUD's in blacc & white? laaaaame...
>>
my knuckles sting but they're not bleeding even though i punched a hold in the wall
>>
>>5586939
ok well some of the 'funposting garbage' featured real-life u in ur real-life room doing real-life gross-ass things so how'd you expect to keep that separate? maaan ull chaaaaange dont worry bout iiiiiit, i mean u havent DEMONSTRATED an ABILITY to do so but surely when your environment is altered u will change for tha better 1day... & acquaintanceship? OUR acquaintanceship? awwwa u VALUE it AWWWA an "entire" acquaintanceship awwwwa it mean so much 2 u. i suppose i shant be rewarded but i never asque 2 leave board, important distinction...
>>
>>5586945
are u for rea-ha-ha-hal oh maaaa-ha-haan u see this sh•t mrmank? lol! did sum1 ask u wat hapent? wat u say??????? pincter of hole pls
>>
i feel like the WALL we seem to COME UP AGAINST regarding this feature-length shitshow was DE-FACTO there the whole time, based on winslet's gravitation to my early/middle-era posterings. like this was GNA happen if we were both containt in a thread simply because of the THING inside us both that gave us an appreciation for the style i rokkt for a while there
>>
pincter incoming mayby...........
>>
Me Mankie oo-oo aa-aa
>>
tune in next time when i make the mos inconspicuous post imaginable and he calls me a brown retard
>>
>All i want is for you to be nice
i cryed
>>
>>5586965
na u make yrself very conspicuous lets b real
>>
~sigh~ gotem...
>>
>>5586971
you only notice me when i do something so obviously me, dude. you never notice when i do something unique
>>
i don't even want to continue anymore now. too infuriated
>>
>>5586978
awwwwwwwwa. so what you need to be noticed every time? me not noticing u is me being satisfied with the postering. stay under tha radar boom prob'm solved
>>5586981
awwwwwwwa AWWWWWWWWA i KISS de winslet!!!
>>
he akhsly getta MAD @ me !!!! i wish to calm him down ..... wish to soothe winslet .......... :)
>>
i suppose if he is really BANGING his fist against physical objects that i owe it to him & his famley to knocc it off........ unless is a psyop....... psyop mayby unless proof of hole. wall hole pincter proof
>>
File: 20170715_174200.jpg (595KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_174200.jpg
595KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>5587024
Woaohoaoohwhah-aw-h-awha HAHAHAHA woaohhh... old hole mayby? old hole song for the new world order. na i guess i believe u........ wew...... wew dang..... dang woa
>>
very effective psyop mayby..... i cannot let things like that continue....... ill b nice k. worst youll get is a shadda facoup. how bout a nice cup of shadda facoup, fair enuf? idk. idk mayby i just be nice. K NICE NOW, NICE NO RUDE ALL NICE K
>>
wonder what he told his pairems hapent when they asqued
>>
wonder w-- no thats not rite... wonder wat..... wonder wat he told his pairems when they asqued wat hapent. there we go......
>>
k i be nice. u RUDE TO ME THO????? truce calt off! truce for now. if u can be nice............... all in ur hands
>>
>>5587062
that's that.
>>
>>5581374
It like it, OP.
>>
that post deserved much better than "dirty retard boy"
such a tragic revelation, like the kind in cartoons where the gang starts laughing like crazy before the credits. ALL of this because of an overestimation.
>>
>>5587123
scuse me
>>
ManWithoutModem
>>
>>5587227
>>
what a idiot. i skipped watching a flick with pairems only to forget to tune into the thing i was supposed to watch instead
>>
warfrog. i wonder if MANK was frog, what would have transpired? any other animaliae, MANK would have taken such a different turn. there's something real SPECIAL bout a MANK tho. triggers something real PRIMAL in the psyche. there's this ingrained tendency to TALK DOWN about MANKS, to AFFIRM our SUPERIORITY over MANKS, to BATTER MANKS DOWN til they KNOW their PLACE. ah yes, i'm sure glad SODA is a MANK and not any other sort of animaliae ...
>>
>>5587275
>wonder if MANK was frog
that's already been the case since december
>>
File: enuf.jpg (16KB, 212x300px) Image search: [Google]
enuf.jpg
16KB, 212x300px
the original Steve Jackson ILLUMINATI card game is going for 179 NEW... i greatly desire the original deck but that is so UNREASONABLE. and i dont even know if its the TRUE ORIGINAL AESTHETIC DECK. the new one loox like sh•t by comparison
>>
>>5587287
WHAT
WHAT
>>
File: meme3.jpg (188KB, 1227x757px) Image search: [Google]
meme3.jpg
188KB, 1227x757px
>>5587303
WHAT
WHAT
>>
I WILL BE INTRODUCING A FREE-FOR-ALL, SINGLE PAYER PROGRAM
>>
>>5587324
h'heh
>>
powerade >>>> gatorade
>>
>>5587410
butterade
>>
>>5587410
Blue is the best flavor
>>
File: 5183-Crush-Cans.gif (63KB, 250x446px) Image search: [Google]
5183-Crush-Cans.gif
63KB, 250x446px
>>5587414
Introducing
>>
I mean if I go to the basketball court, I've been there before, but the Earth moves around the universe so I wouldn't be in the same place...
>"Same time, same place, same me!"
That's it I'm watching MSNBC bow
>>
>>5587419
Die spic.
>>
>>5587425
raoooooude
>>
>>5587419
Crush dicc.
>>
seems like SUM 1s a fan of tha drama ..... triny start sh•t.... fanquie! hundert percent fanquie!!! i dont even ever use that slur, utter bunk
>>
>>5587427
h'HAAAAA / / /
>>
sum1 wants mank JANKED, it seems. all goes QUIET when the sh•t starts gettin flung but then the ROACHES come out the WOODWORK. begone, ROACH! no Jankin me Manky !!!!!
>>
'd•e sp•c'... so unoriginal...
>>
if i just BACKUP this project i can DO whatever i WANT to the new version. all i gotta do is make a COPY. it's a TWO MEGABYTE file... nothing to lose!!! .... talken 2 myself what else is new...
>>
~sigh~ such is mank... ~glassclancc~
>>
*force the glass out of your hand*
*screams*
*breaks glass*
*slits my own throat*
>>
>>5587447
broken&beautiful krakkt but o.k.
>>
>>5587455
>>5586448
>>
>>5587458
well woodya lookit that..........
>>
not a single fucken cover of that song anywhere. i greatly desire a cover of that song where mayby a girl is singeen or something of the sort. jazz lounge cover. such an excellent piece of programming & such a great tune. yet no1 really COT ON to its geniouse... surely there's a cover out there somewhere... but the string arrangement sounds fairly complex so mayby no1 ever bothered to learn the chords..... MANK is suffering.....
>>
stupid ass idiot jimmy fallon will sing the stupid ass sesame street theme song complete with a sh•tty mumbly verse by one of those roots n•ggas to the tune of twenny seven million views & tepid audience lafter but broken&beautiful gets no fucken love... horsesh•t
>>
HAH.. he is the ACTUAL director of that special... thats fuuuuuuuuunney.... Funney !!
>>
Dick Lieb. i've got a condition called Dick Lieb. not pleasant...
>>
>>5587476
all he does is win
>>
oh hmmmm he is composer........ we're getting sumware......
>>
>>5587491
who wat WHO WAT? no ... no! he totley SLEPT on this GEM. mraraoooooouge
>>
and these other sh•tty songs come up with broken & beautiful in the title & im like litterly FUG off with ur stupit song of same name sake as this GEM this utter GEM that BLOWS your crap out the water daggummit
>>
k im over it for now. not really but manks heard enough
>>
Did I tell you that I saw her Fallon vid in class
>>
my FUCKEN comment on the VIDEO isnt even PUBLIC yet. shit ass "MUSE Film and TV" crap idiets ponly havent logged in for months
>>
>>5587503
i beliebe so , matter of fact
>>
ay facking hayt thaaaaas
>>
ELEPHANT NOISE
>>
>>5587521
~sigh~ yah..........
>>
>>5587526
elephant whisperer
>>
wiibwa kaglama
>>
mrmank TESTIN my patients . . . .
>>
>>5587580
hanaka pola-qwana
>>
what is even the difference between k and q, lol
>>
>>5587590
Kek is more masculine masculine and qeq is more feminine masculine.
>>
I love toasted microwaved cheese sandwiches. Toasted microwave cheese makes me feel beautiful!
>>
>>5587600
h'HAAAAAAAAAAA
>>5587586
'the f•ck up
>>
dun doodoo dun doodoo dun doot
>>
>>5587024
he PUMCH wall !!!!!!! LOL cannot get over this Manky Madness !
>>
>>5587521
MEEEEEERRRHHRRHH
>>
So I just poofed myself to the Mexican border wall. Now I have no fucken way to go back home, I got no money or car. I just gotta WALK.
>>
File: 20170716_114747.png (132KB, 720x742px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_114747.png
132KB, 720x742px
meanwhile on twatter
>>
>>5588644
the rat girl
>>
>>5588648
2little 2late
>>
>>5581374
>>
alright there's a small scab on my knuckle now
>>
>>5588648
stanky cheez smellem gril
>>
cheez
smellem
>>
>>5588648
Why is she called the rat girl?
>>
The Unbearable Whiteness of EMLY
>>
>>5588746
you're hired
>>
>>5588753
dude, it's over.
>>
>>5588759
IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE RACIST GETS IMPEACHED
>>
two days until tuesday, lol
>>
framraouge
>>
>>5588776
it's okay, you can apply for Buzzfeed.
>>
mr dorbachev wear gown this tall
>>
"Tear down this stall" ~ Soda
>>
oncogene xsage
>>
mank

stank
>>
mundostoked
>>
File: 20170716_145755.png (88KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_145755.png
88KB, 720x542px
would ya look @ that
>>
>>5589049
What am I looking at here
>>
>>5589117
A letter
Look on the other side and its a note
>>
>>5589119
what if i look at the third side
>>
>>5589120
there's a message
>>
>>5589184
say it waht
>>
- Don't die, Grandpa. You still haven't seen Gandhi.
- What?
- The movie. Gandhi. You still need to watch it.
- I'm dying here, kid. I don't give a flying...
- Don't worry, Grandpa. Just forget I said anything
>>
>>5589248
the fuck up dumbshit
>>
>>5589311
that's my favorite position
>>
>>5589319
H'HAAAAAAAA oh ya FUNNY !!!!!
>>
but, i Fuck-Up dumb shit Emly every nite in my golden-platen manchem
>>
File: 1499965332612.png (80KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1499965332612.png
80KB, 500x566px
it's almost as if they're the same person
>>
these threads suck
>>
File: 1500244238093.png (105KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
1500244238093.png
105KB, 1080x785px
Windsock BTFO
>>
File: 20170716_182927.png (1MB, 720x1053px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_182927.png
1MB, 720x1053px
>>5589501
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
>>
>>5589490
shit ball of monky dooky u suck lol. small anthropomorphic mucous-mâché figurine resemblen a deformed ape drippen staining the table is like wat u are compared to SODA. lol u come back check on ur fag thread woops 'tson page nine with nary a replie so u LASH out on the most POPLER of meme, monky meme of highest prestige & boardwide respect, u think 'watm i doing WRONG lemmy checc POPLER mr monky & see wat hapnem see wat makes monky such a HIT'... jealousie stirrem achen in ur chest it does not please u the way u prefer to be pleased so u LASH out. LASH out some more fart-tard
>>
>>5589565
you're wrong
>>
>>5589568
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zN1Qc6M-z2w
>>
MANK! :)
>>
mank is the bees knees :) :O
>>
File: Smiling_Devil_Emoji_42x42.png (4KB, 42x42px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling_Devil_Emoji_42x42.png
4KB, 42x42px
open wide MANK . . .
>>
the irish crimbo
>>
File: dierudeposter4.png (190KB, 462x442px) Image search: [Google]
dierudeposter4.png
190KB, 462x442px
>>5589311
DIE RUDEPOSTER
>>
>>5590711
wow excellent dubs teracrinjo
>>
>>5590714
THX
>>
>>5590716
three minutes
>>
whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Not in drug rehab or a mental hospital
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5590999
Awesome trips!
>>
so i just had the first sex dream ever.
ashame that my brain went with the overrated Beyonce but at least my brain didn't cuck me like usual
>>
>>5591680
After millions of years humanity finally gets it's first sex dream!
>>
>>5591746
h'haaaaaaaaa it's ITS tho. its.
>>
>>5591833
Hitler ist kaput
>>
wonder what mrmank thinks of AYN RAND.... please tell me mrmank what u think of AYN RAND. i saw a faggy facebook meme my dopey idiot bernie bumper sticker friend posted hating on her and now i desire to read her work & become a fan out of spite
>>
>>5591864
her 2 major books fountain head and atlas shrugged are pretty long tbqh not worth reading out of spite
>>
>>5591864
>>5591871
i have them both somewhere never read them though there's a cool speech on youtube from a movie based on fountainhead though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5YACKiPAk they also did a homage on the simpsons with a paraphrased speech delivered by maggie
>>
>>5591864
Yes, at first I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical, but then I read this: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of shit, I am never reading again.
>>
>>5591884
Move along now with Ayn Rand, there's nothin' to see here!
>>
>>5591884
>>5591885
this is from south park
>>
>>5591902
Not much to look at, huh?
>>
>>5591906
craps is a dice game
>>
File: 1455390094975.png (289KB, 454x504px) Image search: [Google]
1455390094975.png
289KB, 454x504px
>273 posts
>26 posters

Hey things are looking up!
>>
>>5591917
vpns wifi at mcdonalds work computer etc...
doesn't mean anything
>>
>>5591918
demn........
>>
>>5591922
moving goal post
>>
>>5591924
shit
fuck
>>
*nap*
*wake up*
*get pissed and try going back to sleep*
"why am i me? why do i deserve to live?"
>>
>>5591934
no worries m8 :)))))))
you just do you :DDDDD
and remember
you are probably loved by someone
>>
if you're the someone ready to be loved
>>
you must not know about me, you must not know about me
>>
File: 1495304731474.png (206KB, 565x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495304731474.png
206KB, 565x508px
>>5591917
>>
>>5591917
we just don't care enough to make posts from different ips to make it look like there's more people than there actually are
>>
>>5592300
swell dubs bub
>>
>>5592384
Bubby thowed wock at big window
>>
>>5592391
tell me about the window
>>
chim chim bartles
>>
a noogie specter
>>
breast augmentation
>>
seventeen pounds of cochlear implants
>>
an ambidextrous nork
>>
Sweaters for sale
>>
Conjoined w-w-w-whaT!!!!!!
>>
Twi-ii-iins
>>
Typography
>>
guttural insurgency
>>
a milked napkin
>>
two snails touching tails

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
ham socks
>>
>>5592501
amphibial flashlight
>>
>>5592533
dubs, nice
>>
imagine listening to Russia talk + Ads for hours on end
>>
>>5592876
YO THAT WOULD BE WACK SON!
>>
>>5490566
YEAH, WACK!
>>
>>5592998
smh tbh fam
>>
MANK
>>
Y
>>
>>5593170
>>5590711
'the fuck up
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.