[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion gods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 192069_5_.jpg (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
192069_5_.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
Has there been an abortion god in any religion?!?
>>
>>5573393
anything's a religion if u feel like it
>>
>>5573394
Well I guess I am the abortion god
>>
Not specifically of "abortion" because the process of abortion wasn't understood until most people stopped making new gods.
I do know that some group somewhere had a god of herbalism and that his priests had recipes for herbal abortifacients that were sometimes used but I literally can't remember if that was a Mesoamerican thing or a Greek thing or what.
>>
>>5573397
Abortion God sounds like a Soundcloud rapper name

Spell it like ABORTIONGXD or something
>>
>>5573409
Apparently either those slashed O's don't register on chan or I'm too newfag to know how to make one
>>
I am the abortion Jesus, y'all will bow before me. For I will abort your sins away. Who wishes to join our cult
>>
>>5573407
That's actually useful, The reason I asked was because every time I google "abortion" and "god" in the same sentences I always get "dose god approve of abortion"
>>
File: Nobu eh.webm (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nobu eh.webm
135KB, 640x480px
>>5573422
i will! but only cuz u got some sicqcque dubs!
>>
File: Tangaroa.jpg (33KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tangaroa.jpg
33KB, 270x480px
The Hawaiians had a god of abortion named Ku Po. He resembles the god of war with his cockscomb and his image is a fierce head on the end of a long pointed stick. The stick was the abortion instrument. In Hawaii, aborted and still born children were considered part of the family and after several generations they were deified as minor gods who watched over the clan.

How are you so bad at using search engines? Lole.
>>
>>5573450
That's amazing ,thanks for the information
>>
Well diddle darn fuck. Y'all still wanna join my cult
>>
>>5573463
No problem famalam but srsly learn how to use a search engine I found that in 7 seconds. I'm kinda shocked people dont learn how to use them in every first grade class these days.
>>
>>5573393
Aztec gods and Pagan gods
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.