[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: le butte man.jpg.cf.jpg (56KB, 399x533px) Image search: [Google]
le butte man.jpg.cf.jpg
56KB, 399x533px
ass
>>
File: butteboy is ready for school.jpg (743KB, 1733x1733px) Image search: [Google]
butteboy is ready for school.jpg
743KB, 1733x1733px
>>5570293
if this was made by le shit nigger and had the original filename it would've been bumped earlier

but since i'm so nice i'm going to bump this thread anyway

ass

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5570953
oh shit! this thread just got KEKMASTER'D!!!
put me in the screencap XDDDD
>>
>>5570958
uh oh you friggin moron you just got KEKMASTER'D!!!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
Dude, nice.
>>
File: ass.png (16KB, 667x534px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
16KB, 667x534px
>>5570293
the butt man
>>
>>5570969
what's this expression?
>>
>>5570976
a slightly smug sense of "i know something you don't and its about your ass"
>>
File: sanjay-subrahmanyam.jpg (26KB, 188x190px) Image search: [Google]
sanjay-subrahmanyam.jpg
26KB, 188x190px
semen
>>
>>5570976
open your ass and your heart and mind will follow
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 667x534px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 667x534px
>>5570979
this one looks a bit like hotline miami concept art
>>
File: 1428889990299.jpg (112KB, 576x612px) Image search: [Google]
1428889990299.jpg
112KB, 576x612px
Cunt
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 667x534px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 667x534px
>>5570994
>>
Vaheantranik Ohanian
Greetings from Arthur C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick. I want to inform you that Stanley and I conducted a secret experiment using quantum entanglement and telepathy to communicate with an interface. Aliens do indeed exist in another realm now and the Akashic Records. The interface with GOD/ Grand Galactics and aliens is on Facebook. Although, he has not seen the aliens physically, he talks to the ones that have lost their forms in evolution. This experiment was so secret, that even the United States government did not know about it. Stanley insisted on the independence and secrecy of the project. Namely, talking with the dead and/or aliens. It brings me great joy and pleasure to inform you that the experiment was a total success. The interface’s telepathy with us has verifiable proof on Facebook and he is willing to undergo a battery of tests and scrutiny to show his evolution to a higher state of consciousness. No other private or governmental agencies have been successful in talking to formless aliens, Grand Galactics / GOD. Our interface is a Photographer, United States Marine, Artist, Underwater Explorer, Aviation Technician, Lawyer, Humanities major and has direct DNA links to Shamans and Rulers at Gobekli Tepe , Anatolian / Armenian Kings , Biblical Heroes and interestingly for Stanley, he is also related to Napoleon, Jefferson, Franklin and one of the interface’s favorite minds, Tesla. Aliester Crowley/ 666 was also instrumental in the evolutionary development of the telepath’s higher state of consciousness. Erdogan and Aliyev are now branded with the mark of the Beast / 666. We are now at the opening of the Fifth Seal in Revelations from John of Patmos.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.