[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder where this road will take us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: road.jpg (51KB, 610x404px) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
51KB, 610x404px
I wonder where this road will take us
>>
>>5568613
it's not actually a road its just a collection of pixels on your computer screen that your visual cortex is interpreting as resembling something that belongs to the category of roads which you have formed based on your experiences with them
you cant actually go anywhere on it
>>
>>5568622
I don't know, I live in KS, I seen roads like this a lot
>>
>>5568626
yeah maybe you have but this isnt actually one of those roads youre just associating it with them its absolutely USELESS
>>
File: yotsuba_check_it.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_check_it.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>5568622
>>
File: trip1 006 small.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
trip1 006 small.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>5568613
Into the desert.
>>
>>5568635
the road is just a metaphor for the journey of your consciousness through space and time
>>
>>5568613
that's fucking beautiful

i anticipate the two months ahead of me where i inhabit such serene spaces on my trusty bicycle, riding from here (new jersey) to southern california
>>
>>5568640
woah thats pretty deep yeah nvm im with you
>>
>>5568643
it's sort of like how this is called a thread because it's a string of posts
>>
>>5568652
OOh careful there laddie my brain can only expand so much
>>
This whole thread is a mindf*ck....
>>
>>5568657
but now you understand string theory
>>
>>5568670
so it's all just posts
vibrating strings of posts
and together they make up everything
what kind of greater whole are our posts right now part of
i-i need to sit down for a moment
>>
>>5568641
That's good. I have been on some long trips (Jersey City to Montauk; Los Angeles to Las Vegas) but nothing like that.

What route are you taking? Are you going to camp or stay in hotels along the way?
>>
>>5568679
basically yeah because posts are just information
>>
>>5568613
niggerland
>>
>>5568686
though we supply the information
so we shape the world around us with our posts
theoretically there should be a specific series of characters i can input into this post to change the nature of the universe such that i get dubs
>>
>>5568700
yes, exactly, and there is, and you did it
>>
>>5568705
we've uncovered a source of unlimited doubles
[s4s] will never be the same again
thank you my friend
you have ushered in a new age for [s4s]
>>
>>5568711
not only for [s4s] but for the world, extremely nice doubles btw those are very fresh and fancy

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5568711
and your mum have ushered in a new age for my dick
>>
>>5568714
is there anything we can do to repay you
>>
>>5568715
you guys Louis CK is posting in this thread right now
>>
>>5568717
there is, and you will
>>
>>5568718
hes not dont listen to this guy
>>
>>5568680
camp, i have 800 dollars and ill need to find a job immediately upon arrival
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.