[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chill zone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: dancing king.gif (578KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
dancing king.gif
578KB, 220x227px
This thread is a dedicated thread for hanging out and just casually posting stuff for fun and games. I'm going to post in here lots and just have a fun time posting stuff even if no one laughs because you know sometimes its better to make people think than to make people laugh. Whelp here we go!
>>
so dis is da chill thread eh
>>
File: girl with the cobra on her bike.jpg (469KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
girl with the cobra on her bike.jpg
469KB, 1131x1600px
>>5564993
You tell me sweetheart
>>
>>5564999
dag yo, check those trips.

so i gotta finish drawing something... i rly wanna finish it today but i'm bein so lazy y'dig?
>>
>>5565013
maybe you should watch or listen to something really dank. Sometimes a really good movie or something will motivate me to write songs.
>>
>>5565189
that's a good idea... listening to music to motivate me. Alright, i'll do that right now.
>>
you people only post because you think it bothers others and that is the only thing that gets you out of bed in the morning
your life is a joke of a joke wrapped in complete trash and pissed away
you are no one and you have nothing except forcing people to very occasionally acknowledge your existence
this is sad and pathetic and anyone who replies to me with some lame attempt at looking casual and irreverent should know i'm talking about you the most
you follow people around and insist on persistently telling them you don't care what you think when you very clearly do or else you just wouldn't bother at all
it's the epitome of obliviousness
>>
>>5565238
if it's only fun for you is it really fun
>>
File: OK LETS GO.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OK LETS GO.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5565241
of course u should have fun! being a grump's no way 2 go.
>>
>>5565244
but what you're doing isn't fun for me, i have no interest in your pedophile cartoon
>>
File: graphics.webm (666KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
graphics.webm
666KB, 640x480px
>>5565246
it's not a pedo cartoon, if you're not a pedo you'll love it. u should watch the episodes with us >>5563584 so u can stop talking smack and rly understand why it's so good
>>
>>5565244
late twenties bearded man pretends to be girl on the internet and has encyclopedic knowledge of kids tv shows
i'd honestly love to hear you explain yourself irl and why you don't commit seppuku
>>
>>5565259
This is a nice board. Pls don't be rude on the nice board.
>>
>>5565256
ok if this isn't a sad attempt to double down and le epic troll people you're doing the equivolent of saying barney is a really good show and we all know how that goes
honestly it's just complete trite at this point

>>5565268
fuck off loser your group is dead and your gay little nice board shit won't save you hurrr i am a part of le board culture i say nice can i spam my gay retard shit now i swear i'm one of you please
fuck off i don't care who you pledge your asshole to i just think you're shit and you know it as well as i do
there is no circumstance where wat you are doing isn't pathetic
however many layers of irony and subtlety you hide behind you could add a million more still requires knowledge and mannerisms only an actual loser could understand well enough to mimic it even sarcastically
you will reply to this with a doremi picture as if to show you like totally don't care what the haters say or you will try to act all naive and cutesy will still doubling down like a desperate little idiot but either way it's pathetic
you are shit and you know it i know you do
i know you probably tell yourself something to feel better about this but you and i both know what you're doing is gay
>>
Wowah dudes!!
I came here for a cool, fun chil thred and all I'm seein' is agro!!!
You knuckleheads better start gettin' along and being chil or else im gonna whack ya!!!
>>
>>5565473
hol up so you sayin we some kinna soo-side squaw?
>>
>>5565500
>dubs
nice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.