[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill all pedos hell yes!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: to-catch-a-predator.jpg (13KB, 296x222px) Image search: [Google]
to-catch-a-predator.jpg
13KB, 296x222px
Father invites daughter’s alleged rapist to dinner, tortures and kills him
FOX43 Newsroom
3 years ago
A father is facing murder charges after he admitted to police that he tortured and killed a 45-year-old man that allegedly raped and impregnated his 14-year-old daughter.

According to The Indian Express, the 36-year-old father in India said he didn’t mean to kill the man saying, “I burned his genitals once, he screamed. I did it again, he shuddered. When I did it the third time..he did not move. He was dead…I did not want to kill him.”
>>
>>5564921
Taco money pedo hunter cult vibe.
Bust out waterpipes to smoke boys
Cause we have the right to provide ultimate judgement to other players
>>
I was only 9 yrs old when Taco kid blew my skin flute and played the whole album of Queen with it
>>
All pedos should have their balls burned off

I don't smoke weed because I'm truck driver and they might drug test me but when I went by one of my friends house last week he was out in the garage messing around with his race car and he was stoking up a little pipe that had some weed in it I had to back off from the garage cuz I could smell it soon as I came up
Smelled like some good green
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>5564937
I would leave you in a bloody pile on the ground and then take a piss on you
>>
>>5564938
Taco has anyone ever approached you to write a book
>>
>>5564927
famous person mentions horses
spends next five years talking about horses
>>
>>5564937
toppest of keks
>>
File: tumblr_msq5emWsAr1sh4jg7o1_250.jpg (39KB, 250x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msq5emWsAr1sh4jg7o1_250.jpg
39KB, 250x363px
>>5564943
No but your mom did.
I hate her she dislocated one of my beans.
>>
>>5564960
classic taco kid
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.