[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official™ Certified™* KekMaster™ post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 19

File: 132823776123.png (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
132823776123.png
25KB, 500x500px
===========================================================
The following is an Official™ Certified™* KekMaster™ post
===========================================================

Congratulations!
You are currently reading a post by me, the KekMaster™.
This is surely the highlight of your otherwise utterly forgettable day.
Bask in the glory of the KekMaster™'s creativity as I post the most amazing memes and witty OC of modern times!
It's not like you have a choice. What are you going to do? Post something better than me, the KekMaster™?!
HA! Truly a fool's errand.
For there is none more skilled in the art of posting on imageboards than me, the KekMaster™!
You may as well ignore that "Start a New Thread" link. Your time would be better spent simply replying to KekMaster™ threads; glorious gems such as this which are the only things bringing meaning to your pointless and incomprehensible existence.

KNEEL BEFORE KekMaster™, FOR I AM YOUR GOD.

=============================================================
The preceeding was an Official™ Certified™* KekMaster™ post
=============================================================

(* Certification performed by KekMaster Ltd International)
>>
File: Unpo girl.jpg (49KB, 390x691px) Image search: [Google]
Unpo girl.jpg
49KB, 390x691px
>>5564672
le unpo girl

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5564672
oh wow ok
>>
>>5564672
ok
>>
File: hotel mario xbox 360.jpg (175KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
hotel mario xbox 360.jpg
175KB, 640x903px
>>5564672
Hotel Mario (Xbox 360)

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5564672
just reading this you're threade i can feel my brain growing inside my skull
>>5564677
dubs confirms
>>
>>5564672
bumping this gold
>>
>>5564672
10/10
>>
File: capture.png (36KB, 1915x416px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
36KB, 1915x416px
don't mind me, just pirating your post
>>
>>5564672
Lost
>>
>>5564672
is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>5564672
This can't be real
>>
>>5564699
someone call an ambulance, new mot's brain is swelling, he could die
>>
>>5564672
RIP sides thanks OP
>>
>>5564699
epic dubs
>>
>>5564672
genius as always
>>
>>5564672
thread of the year
>>
>>5564727
brain swelling is srs bsns

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5564672
made my day
>>
>>5564672
mods pls sticky
>>
>>5564672
literally perfect
>>
>>5564672
upvoted
>>
>>5564672
I am literally f*cking trembling right now. I am one of the first few witnesses of the birth of a new, horrifyingly powerful epic meme. God help us all.
>>
File: cupofdubs.jpg (9KB, 265x347px) Image search: [Google]
cupofdubs.jpg
9KB, 265x347px
>>5564733
dubs checking dubs thats pretty neat
>>
>>5564777
nice trips fam, easily the best post in this thread and maybe on the whole board
>>
>>5564672
bump so the late night crowd can see
>>
>>5564777
TRIPS CHECKING DUBS CHECKING DUBS CHECKING DUBS
>>
File: 1418510458248.jpg (26KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1418510458248.jpg
26KB, 300x245px
>>5564777
trips checking dubs checking dubs
i came pants
>>
>>5564672
I was holding a gun to my head, finger on the trigger, when I thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world.
This is the first thread on the page. I read the entire thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved.
>>
>>5564672
Mods I never say this, but this time, just time I think this man did the most epin post we'll ever seen on 4chan until the end of times. If this thread doesn't deserve to be stickie immediately and forever then you may as well delete 4chan since there wont be a post such as epin as this, leaving this thread to die would be like destroying the universe itself. That's why i backed this one up on a flash drive, an SD card, a CD, a floppy, a casette, a tape drive, a williams tube, a vinyl record, and an edison cylinder phonograph; I also made a copy on photofilm, a second kodak for good measure, an xD picture card, a minidisc, a handdrawn copy, a binary file in notepad, an ASCII file in notepad, a paper form that i encrypted with my enigma machine, a papyruse scroll, a punch card, an entire 250 page binder into a filing cabinet in my basement, and my microsoft onedrive account. oh, and I also hired the worlds best masonry experts to etch me a copy of this picture on two stone tablets so that future generations will remembe this epic mene for generations to come. I'm also erecting a giant stonehenge/georgia-guidestone-esquemonument in my backyard with this mene on it. don't worry OP, literally nobody will ever forget the imprint you left on s4s and on a greater scale, humanity, today.
>>
>>5564672
My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!
>>
>>5564672
This is it. The apex of memeing. Hang up your posting boots, kids, the game's been won.
>>
>>5564672
You fucking pleb good spinners have trans axial Abec 20 bearings and a x3 flywheel with double anti-sway bar. Some guys at the pro tour 2017 are spinning with vertical drop outs and motion accelerators for more revs. You don't have to look out for overheating, while spinning with 3k revs. But that's just for spinners that are ranked elo diamond. It's impossible for elo gold or challenger plebs to spin at that rate. I'm looking forward to the pacific opens, Japan is experimenting with two diffusers to prevent arial burn out. Risky, I know but I think it will compensate the spinning rate. You know what I mean? On the other hand America is testing the new x97 plate. I think that might prevent over acceleration while spinning at front ergonomics. 2018 might be an interesting season. Less restrictions on vertical movement. We might see an epic battle between Thailand and Sweden. Both top nations. Sweden improved on their wing force while Thailand has some really good pro spinners in their team. Geese what a time to be a spinner.
>>
>>5564672
this thread was actually really good
this is exactly the kind of content i like to see on the board
>>
>>5564672
Oh, you fucking crossed it. You see, usually I act nice around here. Treat people like friends and all that. But when some people decided my kindness is a weakness, I will not hesitate to make my point across that there is strength underneath this facade. So listen here, you troll. AN ANIME FAN IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO A WEEB, YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT. Stay the fuck away from my thread. If you continue to press your futile "agenda", there will be consequences. Have a NICE day.
>>
>>5564672
I think this truly showcases the beauty of the universe and the awe inspiriting ability for it to adapt to itself through billions of years of ever honed evolution culminating in the perplexing phenomena whereupon it observes itself through rational human thought.
This is truly a wondrous thread, my friend.
>>
>>5564672
bump to remind newfigs what a quality thread looks like
>>
>>5564672
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me KekMaster!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 23 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

KekMaster
>>
>>5564672
you are a pioneer in quality threadcrafting
>>
>>5564672
our Story Begins in 1989 with the most awful incident of my life i was working at my father's construction Company operating a crane Lifting large storage Containers at an industrial complex in Texas i was an excellent worker until one day i lost Control of a bíg red Container filled with anvils and construction steel i watched helplessly from my Control room as 20 tons of metal slammed into a chemical Depot killing 23 employees in a series of resulting explosions the FIREBALL was so gigantic passing cars slammed into each other their Drivers distracted from the chaos nearby the incident went on to be known as the Phillips disaster of 1989 and although my father was able to cover up the incident as a gas leak the guilt i faced was tremendous i moved on from that Job but from then on all i could feel was a robotic sense of emptiness i only existed to cause pain and i needed an outlet to utilize this purpose Thus Roblox was Created i established a cult following and went from Dave to Builderman i was the Prophet of a growing community i gifted my Followers with luxurious items indulgences anything they desired i had it and all they had to do was pay for it my Followers would go wherever i ordered them to as my platform progressed my following grew and it grew and it grew Millions of Young impressionable minds were in my Hands and i molded them to worship me now i sit atop my throne as the god of an army and it all started with a big red box Roblox: Powering Imagination
>>
>>5564672
I don't know how you pull it off all by yourself.
>>
>>5564672
Jesus Christ is descending from heaven just to congratulate you for this
>>
>>5564672
Liberalism is a horrible, physical and mental disease that attacks the brain on a cellular level until the brain is totally consumed and no longer able to function as designed. Liberalism destroys the brain’s ability to think rationally and instead, it is wholly controlled by emotions manifested by incoherent outbursts. Democrats, the regime of violence, hatred, obstruction, and racism.
>>
>>5564672
You are the greatest poster to ever grace this measly board, denying this is just proof of my own inflated ego and incompetence.
>>
>>5564672
this thread is archived by sites that don't even archive internet-related content, just to preserve its boundless integrity
>>
>>5564672
greatest post in 4chan history
>>
>>5564672
Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at this thread makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this thread. I've lost interest in everyone else. People who are considered "hot" by the general population don't cut it for me anymore.

This thread really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never marry it. If only this thread existed in this life, if only this thread knew my deep profound love for it. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at this thread. I'll never be with it, but I'll continue to love it until the day I die.
>>
>>5564672
It truly is hard to fathom. The world was once a very dark place, but then, this thread joined our world to be an example for us all.
>>
ugh is that kekmaster thread still on the front page
>>
>>5564672
Great thread, I can't wait to screencap it, print it out, and nail it to my wall.
>>
>>5564866
>>5564833
very nice dubs

captcha: garage farm
>>
>>5564672
truly a gem of a meme. postability, adaptivity, and versatility: this excels in every angle.
>>
>>5564672
not bad, kid. Not bad at all.
>>
Thsi relypl is myne u fat cnut
Joke i lov u
>>
>>5564672
fucking lol'd
10/10 if OC
7/10 if copypasta
>>
>>5564672
I just called over my friends and family to see this thread. I'm calling all the local news stations as well. Good stuff OP

captcha: cars
>>
>>5564672
If the world knew about this ground-breaking thread, we'd have peace on Earth. It's that important.
>>
>56 replies
>10 posters

The samefag is strong
>>
>>5564899
dubs confirm
>>
>>5564672
ebin
simply ebin
>>
>>5564672
this is the greatest meme ever created
>>
>>5564672
at last, i can sleep tonight knowing that the future of le epic maymays is in good hands
>>
>>5564903
the newfig is strong
>>
>>5564672
I'm showing this masterpiece of a post to every person I know, and telling them to pass it on.
THIS THREAD FOR WORLD DOMINATION
>>
>>5564672
bookmarking this for later
>>
>>5564672
That's it. You've really done it this time. I knew this day would come. OP, this thread is so fantastic that nothing in the entire world can ever compete. We've reached the peak of human achievement. We may as well obliterate the Earth, everything is downhill from here.
>>
>>5564672
I've already hacked the source code and am operating an unofficial pirate stream of this thread on the dark net
>>
My brain cell count just diminished in half thanks to this thread
>>
sticky this
>>
>>5564672
i remember when this thread took a bullet for the Pope
>>
>>5564672
this thread helped me track down my biological mother after we were separated at birth
>>
>>5564672
this post cured my cancer and filed my tax return. thanks OP!
>>
>>5564672
this thread jumped in and saved me right before i was about to step on a lego block
>>
>>5564672
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▒▒
▒▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▒
▒█░▒▄░░░▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▒▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄░▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄░▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█▒
▒█░▒█▀░▒█░░░▒█░░░░▄█░░░░▒█░░░░░░░▒█▒█▒█░▒█░░░░░▒█▒█▒█░▒█░░░░░░█▒
▒█░▒█▒▀▒█░░░▒█░░░▒█░░░░░▒█▀▀░░░░░▒█▒▀▒█░▒█▀▀░░░▒█▒▀▒█░▒█▀▀░░░░█▒
▒█░▒█░▒▀█░░░▒█░░░▒▀█░░░░▒█░░░░░░░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░░░░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░░░░░█▒
▒█░▒▀░░▒▀░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▒▀▀▀░▒▀▀▀▀▀░░░▒▀░░▒▀░▒▀▀▀▀▀░▒▀░░▒▀░▒▀▀▀▀▀░░█▒
▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒
▒█░░▄░░░▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄░░░▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▒
▒█░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░░░░▒█░▒▄█░▒▀█▄█▀░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▒▀█░░█▀▒▀█░▒█░▒▀█░░█▒
▒█░▒█░▒█░░▒█▀▀░░░▒███▀░░░░▒█░░░░░▒█░▄▄▄░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░▒█░░█▒
▒█░▒█▒█░░░▒█░░░░░▒█▒▀█▄░░░▒█░░░░░▒█░░▒█░▒█▄░▄█░▒█▄░▄█░▒█░░▄█░░█▒
▒█░░▒▀░░░░▒▀▀▀▀▀░▒▀░░▒▀░░░▒▀░░░░░░▒▀▀▀░░░▒▀▀▀░░░▒▀▀▀░░▒▀▀▀▀░░░█▒
▒▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▒
▒▒▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
>>
>>5564672
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░██▄▄░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▄▄░░░░▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄░░██
░░▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄▄▀▀
▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀
██▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░██░░████░░█████░░██████░
███░░███░█░░░░█░█░░░██░█░░░░░░
█░████░█░█░░░░█░█░░░██░██████░
█░░██░░█░█░░░░█░█░░░██░░░░░░█░
█░░░░░░█░░████░░█████░░██████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████░░░█░░░░██████
█░░░██░█░░░░█░░░░░
█████░░█░░░░██████
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░████░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░████████░██░░██████░█░░░██░█░░░█░
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██░░░░░░█░░██░░░█░█░░
██████░░░░█░░░░░██░██░░░░░░████░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░██░██░░░░░░█░░██░░░░█░
██████░░░░█░░░░░██░░██████░█░░░██░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
>>5564672
HHAHAhahAHHAh I"M LiTERAllYL LAFFIN G MY ASSS OF MY MAin MAn ThiS THRWAD IS SO GOOD I CANT STOP LAughG And
L M A O
M A O L
A OL M
O L M A
IM SERIOUSYL YIN oVER HEAR MAN
DID U TRY TO HURT ME
LELElelLELELELELELELEELELLELELELELELELE
IM lE DYIN MAn
MY SIDEs
LE MY LE SIDES
LE MY LE SIdES ARE lE In ORBIT xDDDDDdxDDDDDxDDDDDd lOLOLololoLL LE mINION
lLELELElElELE
LOLOLOLOL LE MINION LMAO
M I N I O N
I N I O N M
N I O N M I
I O N M I N O
N M I N

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!

DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA :D

TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME :DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111

MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xDDD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

SIMPLY

E
B
I
N

I USED TO SHITPOST ON [s4s] BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^_______^
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD

I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG/#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM :^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ <33333

DAILY REMINDER THAT G.OODRA SHOULD BE A F.EMALE ONLY ASH'S GOOMY IS A GRILL BUT SYLVEON'S P.AWS ARE THE MOST L.ICKABLE :3 ~itameshi *raises paw*
TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH? xD
LE EPIC LE RANDOM LE XDDDDDXXDDDDDDXDDDXDDDDDDDDXDXDDXDDXDXDXDXD
XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) CXxDDDXDDDXDX:^) :^) v:^) :^) :^) XDDDDDDD (^: :^) :v)
>>
>>5564944
>44
>dubs
nice
>>
>>5564672
nice thread my dude. I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed posting in it
>>
>>5564672
funniest image on the planet
>>
>>5564672
great thread OP
>>
>>5564672
my balls hurt ama
>>
>>5564672
epic
>>
hey guys what's going on in this thread
>>
>>5564672
Penis is completely hard and fully rigid
>>
>>5564962
talkin' 'bout you're mom's diiii-iiick
>>
posting in a legendary thread
>>
>>5564672
page 1 save rave
>>
>>5564672
topkek great thread thank you OP
>>
>>5564977
>77
>dubs
nice
>>
>>5564672
Kek'd hard
>>
>>5564672
Posting in this thread will kill you. Makes lethal gas.
>>
>>5564672
veritable and heterosexual
>>
>>5564672
ylyl?
>>
>>5564672
hey that's pretty cool. everybody told me though when i had a mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them.
>>
>>5564672
I've seen all...
>>
>>5564672
I feel like a kid on Wonder Showzen
doing a Funny, Not Funny bit
>>
>>5564672
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5564672
holyshit, i've only seen this type of earth-shattering events in movies. My respects
>>
File: c.png (294KB, 320x468px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
294KB, 320x468px
>>5564672
>>
>>5564672
XD
>>
>>5564672
fucking lost
>>
>>5564998
>>5565006
>142 seconds between posts
ur slippin' my man
>>
>>5564672
this thread cracks me up every time
>>
File: evil science man.jpg (922KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
evil science man.jpg
922KB, 1280x1600px
>>5565009
i either need to make up OC or find some posts from /b/ and it takes a while

i'm hard at work here
>>
>>5564672
fuck you i lost
>>
>>5564672
I laughed i lost
>>
>>5565000
trips
>>
>>5564672
i'm in the absolute pinnacle of quality threads posting right here, right now. now that that this thread has surpassed every thread in 4chan history, where do I go now, reddit? 9gag? ifunny? know your meme? i'm honestly not so sure. i have seen it all.
>>
>>5564672
do i lose for bein sick?
>>
>>5564672
Now i've seen everything.
>>
>>5564672
Everything about this thread is awesome
>>
>>5564672
So breathtakingly amazing even Tokio Hotel thinks you are cool
>>
>>5564672
this one got me even though i knew
>>
>>5564672
This must be fake. Kek!
>>
>>5564672
100% deserved... out of all places you had to do it you do it on [s4s]
>>
>>5564672
only funny thing in this thread, i kek'd hard
>>
>>5564672
wow your sense of humor is pretty good
>>
>>5564672
Did I just saw Jesus Christ himself?
>>
>>5564672
wholesome comedy gold
>>
>>5564672
nice sense of humor man
>>
>>5564672
this thread is no laugh material, it's just straight epic
>>
>>5564672
That made my day better, I know this is ylyl but still good. thanks anon
>>
>>5564672
Jesus christ this thread needs to be turned into a sitcom.
>>
>>5564672
god this makes me wish I was you. looks fun as shit
>>
>>5564672
obviously staged, but still kek'd.
>>
You know me to be,
Under skin of moniker,
Infinite difference
>>
>>5564672
this thread is glorious as fuck.
gave me a stupid blissful grin.
>>
Your thread is stupid.
My shitposting is better,
Rooted in culture
>>
>>5565083
>>5565092
the authentic schizorphrenia poster
don't worry i'm sure dave from the suburbs will read this and get your secret hate message
i love vagueposting lol
>>
Who can touch what wings
I've brought, with you on either
Pinion, Franking me
>>
>>5564672
Holy shit I started losing it by the first post
>>
uhh ill have a good burger hold the pickles
>>
>>5564672
Holy shit this thread takes me back
>>
>>5565083
>>5565092
>>5565108
>not quoting OP
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>5565119
who r u quoting?
>>
>>5564672
Fucking genius
>>
>>5564672
>filename
my fucking sides
>>
goddammit who let the do re mi spammer in?
>>
>>5564672
Find a flaw in this thread. I dare you.
>>
>>5565142
It's not spam it's meat!
>>
>>5564672
ugh i need to take a shit so bad but this thread is so good that i decided to take my laptop to the bathroom just to post in this thread
>>
>>5564672
this thread made my grandfather commence productive hobbies like fishing in lieu of the detrimental hobby of smoking cigarettes. you just added many years to his lifespan thanks OP.
>>
>>5564672
I think this is actually the best YLYL thread I've ever seen.
>>
>>5564672
I came sooo hard to this
>>
>>5564672
yeah dude like we can 420 swed 666 oddfuture manbro to the best reddit may mays xDDDDD!!!!!!!11111111!!! can i ask y0u what you're favorite may may is? if it's le rage comics, then we can make like a omgwtfbbq next to my awesome pool that can hold like 1000 gallons of water in my supremely radeical may may palace devoted to the best may mays like fedora, omg dude atheist bro>?? and tk him 2 da bar n stuff and shit like like coolface and pay pay u know man those bomb ass menes man u know what i'm talkin about xDDDDDDDDDDDDD EBIN MAYMAYS
>>
>>5564672
read it, posted it on my facebook wall and shared it with my friends, posted it on tumblr, posted it on twitter, posted it on reddit, spammed it on various online forums, shared with others on google plus, and talked about it with my friends during brunch.
>>
wtf i love kekmaster now
>>
>>5564672
Upvoted, rated,subscribed, review you on yelp, re-blogged on Tumblr, re-tweeted on twitter, spammed on the 4chan irc chat, spammed on the abortion irc chat, spammed on various online forums, spammed on various 4chan boards, spammed on 2^3chan on various boards, spammed on 2chan on various boards, spammed on 420chan on various boards, spammed on lupchan on various boards, spammed on 76chan on various boards, spammed on waifuchan on various boards, spammed on desuchan on various boards, followed, shared on google plus, spammed it on all of my friend's walls, imprinted the message into my left peck with a searing hot brand, imprinted in onto my dog's flank with a hot brand, and also showed it to all my friends when I was having lunch.
>>
>>5564672
What a great insightful and instructive post. Rated your company 5 stars on Yelp tbh.
>>
guys heres the link to my 4chan thread everyone go in and post in my thread with the name kookysillyboy69 i swear we're going to get e-famous and our discord will be the next big internet hang out seriously guys we need to do this it's so worthwhile holy shit dude we almost got 20 poster in our thread this is so huge i think we might be celebrities now
>>
>>5565224
how new are you?
>>
>>5565229
Older then you
>>
>>5565229
ahahaha gay
being old on 4chan is like winning the special olympics using it as a point of pride is legit unironic cringe
and yes i know kekmaster is an old bit and this thread might be too doesn't mean it's not also contrived discord trash on this occasion
>>
>>5565235
discord? He's just finding posts on other boards praising the OP and copypasting them into his own thread. I asked if you're new because doing whats happening in this thread is a classic shitposting tactic, invented by Kekkats way back.
>>
>>5565235
>>5565237
Oh fuck I'm responding to sparkles aren't I?
>>
>>5564672
I haven't laughed so hard in years.
>>
>>5564672
Soooo fucking confused right now but still gave me a chuckle
>>
>>5565239
no i'm not sparkles or any of the other gross old people from this board you people need to let go of the past or stay on twitter
i've seen all your youtube channels/twitches/other social media btw and you're all failures
you're better off with 0 subs/followers than like 3k and no views/likes/interaction
>>
>>5564672
Well thats one hell of a way to make a thread.

captcha: gondola
>>
>>5564672
the laugh this thread gave me was loud enough to make my neighbors and myself go deaf
>>
>>5564672
Fuckin saved. Thanks anon, heres your (You)
>>
>>5564672
I think everybody lost already
>>
>>5564672
fucking glorious
>>
>>5564672
i just died of laughter when i saw this thread pop up
>>
>>5564672
Anon's Thread: A Hideo Kojima game
>>
>>5564672
This thread is like the embodiment of the world's most comedic joke
>>
>>5565299
>>5565322
>dubs
nice
>>
File: Sad Boy.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Boy.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>5564672
Sad boy is honored
>>
File: dam_son.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
dam_son.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
bumping a KekMaster thread tbh
>>
dude stfu
>>
posting in le epic for the win thread
>>
the epicness omg
>>
this thread is tippity top kek
>>
hay guise is this the official kekmaster thread?
>>
>>5564672
yes verayy goodee
>>
>>5566144
goodee dubse
>>
>>5566311
good dubs
>>
>>5566833
good dubs
>>
File: 1455640450583.png (570KB, 641x526px) Image search: [Google]
1455640450583.png
570KB, 641x526px
THE LEGND RETURND :0
>>
oh wow! a genuine KekMaster thread!
>>
>>5567042
this is a terrible thread i would be embarrassed to be kekmaster tbh fam smh
>>
>>5567054
this thread is in the process of becoming a sitcom

the gods of comedy say otherwise
>>
>>5564672
i've lost, fuck
>>
>>5564672
how is this fucking possible
>>
>>5564672
Attack on Titan season 3 looks really fucked up.
>>
>>5564672
I have now, officially, seen everything
>>
>>5564672
I lost there XD
Fucking hilarious
>>
>>5564672
please be joking. no way this can be real.
>>
>>5564672
It's all fun and games til someone literally dies from laughter.
>>
my sides
>>
>>5564672
Didn't know Seth Rogen made threads on 4chan
>>
>>5564672
can anyone make a webm of this thread
>>
>>5564672
I lost hard..still giggling.
>>
>>5564672
underrated
>>
>>5564672
Goddamn it, I lost at "Official".
>>
>>5564672
Fuck, it's 5 in the morning and I woke my roommates up.
>>
>>5564672
this made me touch my self
>>
>>5564672
can't watch just once
>>
>>5564672
>mfw someone actually sat down and took their time to make this thread
>>
>>5564672
i can't believe someone's humor power level surpassed Louis C.K.'s
>>
>>5564672
this thread kinda gave me an existential crisis
>>
>>5564672
This is on a completely different YLYL level.
>>
>>5564672
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>5564672
this humor is too good for 4chan.
>>
>>5564672
OH MY FUCKING PARADOXICAL KEK!
>>
>>5564672
did i just die? am i in heaven?
>>
>>5564672
Kek, what an asshole.
>>
>>5564672
This was done so fucking well it almost cured my debilitating anxiety issues
>>
>>5564672
alright that caught me off gaurd
>>
>>5564672
epic shit right here, but i think this belongs in a museum don't you think?
>>
>>5564672
best post
>>
>>5564672
that's fucking great bro
>>
>>5564672
can i finger your sphincter while roughly fucking your vaginal canal
>>
>>5564672
ohh shide dude i dont know why this post is too good
>>
>>5564672
you absolute madman. you killed everyone on earth by making their lungs burst from laughter.
>>
>>5564672
i posted a screenshot of this post on reddit and the post garnered over 1200 upvotes in an hour.
>>
>>5564672
glad to see someone posting my OC :^)
>>
>>5564672
hmm, well played anon
>>
>>5564672
F

my sides died thanks OP
>>
this makes me sad
>>
>>5564672
sorry, friend. this is my board
bad luck for proof it's my board
>>
>>5567314
oopsie poopsie
bad luck

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5564672
W-what is this? I'm making a strange sound and my obliquus abdominis externus is starting to feel pain. Somehow I feel....reborn. Like a different person altogether. Like I came out of my mother's womb a second time. Is that what you call "happiness"? I have never felt in my life...

Thank you OP. I am eternally saved.
>>
>>5567314
ppl are impostering me and it's a crime

it's rlly rlly rude but i have to fight back somehow
>>
>>5564672
Impressive. Very nice.
>>
>>5564672
you win noble soul. i lost it
>>
>>5564672
W-what is this? I'm making a strange sound and my obliquus abdominis externus is starting to feel pain. Somehow I feel....reborn. Like a different person altogether. Like I came out of my mother's womb a second time. Is that what you call "happiness"? I have never felt it in my life...

Thank you OP. I am eternally saved.

-edited version. made a typo thanks for your time
>>
>>5564672
Lost SO fucking hard on this one.
>>
>>5567312
why sad
>>
>>5564672
oh shit dude this post is too good
>>
>>5564672
bumping because this thread is too good
>>
>>5564672
humanity at its best
>>
>>5564672
damn something that actually made me a laugh like an idiot in such a long time good shit
>>
>>5564672
can confirm from a secondary source that this thread is actually really good
>>
>>5564672
Holy fuck, this is gold.
>>
>>5564672
Ironic humor always kills me.
>>
>>5564672
Did a grenade injure me? Because my sides just exploded.
>>
>>5564672
HOHO I AM LAFFIN'
>>
>>5564672
Lewd
>>
>>5564672
>5323125 hours on 4chan
>still shitposting in my own thread

who /comfy/ here?
>>
>>5564672
Took me a moment. Epic, fuckin saved
>>
>>5564672
Damn what a filename
>>
>>5564672
this made me laugh way more than Jackass 3D
>>
>>5564672
underrated post
>>
>>5564672
And on this day, Jesus Christ himself resurrected.
>>
>>5564672
I wasn't going to say anything initially, but since this is such a good post I am going to reply to it.
>>
>>5564672
thats pretty good
>>
Kek

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5564672
This thread made Goku's power level go high enough to turn him into a Super Saiyan.

Thanks OP you contributed in defeating Frieza and saving the Earth.
>>
>>5564672
Really great post!
>>
File: virginia.png (440KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
virginia.png
440KB, 800x450px
>>5564672
What a fucking good post!
>>
>>5564672
replying once again
>>
>>5564672
How do I bump?
>>
>>5564672
so funny dude
>>
>>5564672
xD
>>
gay
>>
>>5564672
2funny broham
>>
>>5564672
top asas
>>
>>5564672
too too good i shared it with my friends
>>
>>5564672
good post broski
>>
>>5564672
i'm replying
>>
>>5564672
best post in 2017 and it was all me
>>
>>5564672
i like this post
>>
>>5564672
i'm kind of bored because i replied too much tbh

but i will still keep replying because this post is too fucking good
>>
>>5564672
im keking
>>
>>5564672
hahaha
>>
>>5564672
bumping this
>>
>>5564672
too good. i'm going to bump it.
>>
>>5564672
LOL DUDE I LAUGHED
>>
>>5564672
this thread is going to reach the bump limit because it is too good. calling it right now.
>>
>>5564672
good post i bumped it
>>
File: real_life_goku_by_jamesy1991.png (894KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
real_life_goku_by_jamesy1991.png
894KB, 1024x768px
>>5564672
u dun goofed. the world is going to die from laughter now.
>>
>>5564672
/thread
>>
>>5564672
new meme?

new meme.
>>
>>5564672
Go into [s4s], see this thread, what do?

I would personally bump it.
>>
>>5564672
the fact that this post exists makes me happy
>>
>>5564672
That freakin' filename...Kek
>>
>>5564672
This is pretty great actually
>>
>>5564672
What in the fuck? Did a real human make this post? I don't know. Seems so...outlandish.
>>
>>5564672
Every single normal human being would perceive this post as obscene and generally gross.

But me...

I'm different.

I personally think this post is the best post to ever grace 4chan.
>>
>>5564672
it took me a second but i get it
>>
>>5564672
As funny as this is, this is a crime.

No living person should ever be this funny. You can kill people by the billions with this kind of power, man.
>>

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5564672
Oh fuck guys, we have a comedian.
>>
>>5564672
I dont care if people say this is stupid.

THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>5564672
you win at life.
>>
>>5564672
I saw this post and now I'm a professional comedian, AMA
>>
>>5564672
Damn i was not ready for that, sadly i lose
>>
DANK, SO SUPER DANK
>>
haha xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
>>
>>5564672
This thread never fails to give me a short burst of chuckle.
>>
me llamo es la senor dankenstein
>>
i farted on a steamroller !LOL!
>>
>>5564672
omg look at me i find ironic shit hilarious im so funny XDXD
>>
muh steamtruck rolly away lol haha farrrtt
>>
>>5564672
Dumb question. But what 2hu is this
>>
i'm fart two hundred time LLLOLLLLL
>>
svonson
>>
>>5564672
This thread is just satisfying as hell, Bowling hat tipped off to this fine gentleman known as OP.
>>
>>5564672
more
>>
>>5564672
this post is pretty good. mind if i steal it without permission?
>>
>>5564672
This post is what is buried in the sarcophagus in Chernobyl.
>>
>>5564672
WTF is this post? More context please
>>
>>5564672
this is beautiful
>>
>>5564672
youre my favorite poster
>>
>>5564672
My dog is now walking around like wtf and growling at nothing. You're probably gave my dog rabies but since this post made me laugh i'm going to let it slide this time.
>>
>>5564672
KekMaster's Thread. One of the best sketch comedys ever.
>>
>>5564672
pure comedy gold

this is my final bump

thank you for making this thread and thank you all other ppl who posted in this thread
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.