[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wth swaglord deleted my thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493181115279.jpg (285KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1493181115279.jpg
285KB, 1280x1807px
wth swaglord deleted my thread
>>
>>5562667

I hope swagfriend deletes me from existance
>>
>>5562667
i know it was you baldlord
you broke my heart you broke my heart
>>
>>5562667
I was writing a long post about taco kid saying things about how he's not as bad as you think but lole that thread got deleted not going to bother with that again
>>
>>5562675
thats why I deleted it because I knew you were probably typing some elaborate explanation I wouldn't care for

you're very.."telegraphed" in your mechanism.
>>
>>5562678
ur just jealous of taco kid's tarp jobs, kid.
>>
>>5562685
im jealous of people like him and sparkles that can consistently keep up and act for so long but still do impressions of humans. one time long ago i spoke to him an he said 'i saw dio live once' and i went oh shit maybe we get along? then afterwords was a year and half straight of retardation and repetition

again, you're a gnat with a bad sense of humor or you're defending your irc buddy. either way, i refuse the notion of "subjective" taste in this matter.
>>
>>5562687
I don't even go to any irc nor i'm trying to defend him

he's not my friend by any means it's that people think he's subhuman rudefig trash all the time but that is obviously not the case
>>
test
>>
testttt
>>
>>5562687
lol you remind me of people I knew 10 years ago who I forgot about because they were always so negative and then I only remember them when I see people like that who are like them or when I suddenly remember them out of nowhere and I'm like "oh sh*d I forgot about that guy I wonder if he's still being negative about everything or feels better now" and then i go on with my day

now u may be thinking "if u care so little why are u telling me" but the truth is I'm just monologuing because u made me think of all that and it's quite interesting to think how little negative people actually affect things in the end
>>
>>5562721
Is it conceivable that this is what I enjoy doing? That all I post is with a grain of salt and I don't mean it?

I know repetition and shit is the norm around here, but I'm a fan of volatility. And "little nothings" like you who take me seriously
>>
>>5562725
ya u could enjoy being a negative nanny rude guy in general, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to care and pat u on the back for being like that lol
>>
>>5562732
kind of like spamming anime or nonsense or everything that constitutes this board? lol

realize I'm not some fucking pariah. this board is whatever the users want it to be, I'm one of them.
>>
Where the fuck is katz poster.
I miss that guy.
Without him I feel empty inside.

Did he rlly die?
>>
>>5562838
i replaced him
>>
>>5562867
and who be you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.