[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself and want to die. Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kq2.png (65KB, 249x245px) Image search: [Google]
kq2.png
65KB, 249x245px
I hate myself and want to die.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
Then go die, what are you waiting for
>>
>>5558587
haha that backfired I was hoping someone would say "dont do it!"
>>
it is a nice song
>>
>>5558593
nobody cares
>>
>>5558597
are you done being rude to people over the internet yet
>>
>>5558600
people definitely aren't done being dumbasses on the internet so no
>>
>>5558611
you wont be satisfied until every trace of me is snuffed out will you
>>
>>5558629
You're misunderstanding things. If you're here and I'm here I'm going to react to you however you're acting. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to be called a dumbass and be made fun of for wanting to kill yourself then stop acting like a dumbass and making vague statements about wanting to die. Grow up.
>>
>>5558672
you're a cunt

all I have to offer, really. Just a wordy pontificating cunt. I doubt you have many friends.
>>
>>5558672
see what I did how like logic and shit little opinions and morals and values don't matter? when you're boring and have the personality of a flystrip it's worth naught?
maybe u understand one day.. prolly not tho. quite anal seeming in nature u are
>>
Stfu Deadly Queen
>>
>>5558884
Killer Queen*

faggot
>>
>>5558581
I like you and I want you to live
I like you like you like you alot!

Though I am unsure if you are katz poster who I also like so if you could clear that up it would be convenient.
>>
>>5558976
katz is dead

it's for the best
>>
>>5559266
>one minute and these dubs haven't been checked

quoting ur mom tbh

nice dubs
>>
File: 1498599830592.gif (202KB, 254x160px) Image search: [Google]
1498599830592.gif
202KB, 254x160px
>>5559266
how did he die?
>>
>>5559279
killed himself cuz he got tired of himself
>>
File: 1050.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1050.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
where is the funeral being held?
I have a long written eulogy prepared.
>>
>>5559329
the sky burial was a few days ago, right about now he's being digested by hundreds of carrion-feeding birds

it's what he wanted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.