[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you bait /a/ with false news and they come in swarms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 157.jpg (19KB, 451x387px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
19KB, 451x387px
>tfw you bait /a/ with false news and they come in swarms
>>
>>5555194
good job umaruposter!
>>
/a/ and all anime shitposters are the epitome of autism they try as hard as they can to be annoying or to aggravate people in a ironic detached way then when you jokingly insult something they like they turn into whining babies or get really genuinely petty and upsetti it's like they have 0% self awareness
>>
>>5555194

If we invited /b/ over here, we could literally get 5555555 over here in less than 10 minutes.

It's better than waiting 5 more hours.
>>
>>5555194
Many times, I've dreamed of starting up a sub group that just makes fake subtitles. I'd focus only on low-profile shows to ensure that I was the only provider, and gradually work my way up to faking major, prime-time shows. I'd create new plots out of nowhere, turn dramas into comedies, and never admit a mistake.

It's pretty much impossible, though. Streaming services cover too much, and too many fans know enough words to detect a forgery.
>>
>>5555202
you seem mad

pop a pill jeez
>>
>>5555207
you do that then neet internet nerd you go invite one board to another and do your little nerd thing no one's stopping you doubt anyone will care though so it won't work
>>
Tet
>>
>>5555209
baselessly accusing people of being mad used to be my favourite meme until people like you started doing it
"you seem mad pop a pilly willy i'm unique and silly haha"
fuck off
just say u mad bruh or something what you said was gay
>>
>>5555212
tet
>>
>>5555210

we could invite

/b/
/a/
/v/
/pol/
/bant/

and have a fun party ;^)
>>
>>5555217
f-t
>>
>>5555219
do it then asshole make the threads see if it works i'm just saying i doubt many people if any will care enough to respond and join in but what the hell do i know just do it stop talking about it damn
>>
>>5555221
eat my ass pussy
>>
>>5555227
ob-se
>>
>>5555230
6 feet tall and ~150 legbones you tell me if that's fat
>>
>>5555234
nice sequentials

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5555234

>nice
>>
will you buy me geimu?
>>
>>5555243
>>5555234

Nice
>>
>>5555208
I'd enjoy watching anime with fake subs once in a while, just for the keks.
>>
>>5555194
Tfw sweet replies.
>>
>>5556148
the feeling when your existence is validated by a (You)
>>
File: 1451871751323.jpg (76KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451871751323.jpg
76KB, 480x480px
>>5556153
>>5556148
nice :^)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.