[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the ideal meme. You may not like it, but this is what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: beary fast .gif (73KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
beary fast .gif
73KB, 205x274px
This is the ideal meme. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>5550840
When you say "real girls don't like trannies", what exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that, on average women aren't attracted to mtf trans people, or are you trying to say that there are no women that are attracted to mtf trans people?
Furthermore, in either case, do you think that a person's sexual identity is the result of what's likely to happen? That is, do you think that there not being females that would be attracted to a person is evidence that that person isn't attracted to females? The logic here is confusing.

I am not a tranny yet but give me a couple months and I'll be on that nice nice HRT.
And I'm doing it because I hate my male body so much that I try to minimize the amount I look at it. As I type this the subject has made me notice that my hands are in view, so I've slid the keyboard down under my sight so I don't have to look at them. This sort of shit. I've gone to a counselor who is writing my HRT-getting letter, and obviously she thinks I have gender dysphoria, so I'm not sure why you think I don't because of the totally different subject of what I'm attracted to.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5550840
wowe how do i post a peak meme like that?
>>
i agree
>>
beary fast being nice at incredible nice speeds
>>
IT'S EVERY DAY BRO WITH THAT DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW FIVE MIL IN SIX MONTHS NEVER DONE BEFORE WE PASS ALL THE COMPETITION MAN PEWDIEPIE IS NEXT MAN I'M POPPIN ALL THESE CHECKS GOT A BRAND NEW ROLEX
>>
>>5550840
ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatat
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.