[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boys make the cutest girls tbh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (100KB, 640x933px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
100KB, 640x933px
boys make the cutest girls tbh
>>
it's not gay to have sex with an effeminate boy if they have a slender frame, clear skin, healthy hair, and delicate facial features, it is 100% heterosexual to engage them it is only gay when it's two guys who are masculine and gruff
>>
File: ricardo milos.gif (685KB, 275x209px) Image search: [Google]
ricardo milos.gif
685KB, 275x209px
>>5550221
it's not gay if it's a meme
>>
File: 1498092620590.jpg (469KB, 1424x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1498092620590.jpg
469KB, 1424x1480px
>>5550221
>>
>>5550207
this is illegal you know
>>
>>5550226
you actually like high school musical?
>>
File: 1464909791115.png (269KB, 639x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464909791115.png
269KB, 639x900px
Transgirls are real girls and much better than stupid traps
>>
>>5550207
it's true, girls don't work as hard as boys that want to look good as girls.
>>
how much will it cost me to have sex with a trap or femboy
i definitely have the cash i mostly just need to know were i can get one
>>
>>5550335
If you're handsome and got a good personality, they'll gladly gobble up your cock for free
>>
>>5550336
honestly i am kind of handsome but only in an effeminate lithe way
i assume femboys and traps like rugged masculine guys with str rather than dex
can't i just pay them?
my personality is garbage
>>
>>5550221
Its still gay for me, because its still a boy/man or whatever the fuck you wanna call him. Its a male, not female so fuck off
>>
>>5550338
Idk if you would find anyone willing to be whores, you'd have a safer bet just getting to know them and be their friend, and then start dating
I'm a transgirl and when I was just "femboy" mode I didn't wanna whore myself out, but if a Nice guy wanted to spend time With me and hang out, I'd be ok With some snuggling and sex aswell
>>
>>5550344
nice numbers
how do i meet a femboy or trap to befriend though?
i've seen them in real life but i couldn't just approach them that would be so weird

>>5550343
if his skin is clear it's not queer
if he dresses fey it's not gay
if the eyelashes are long go for the dong
if he talks sweet the ass is good to eat
etc...
>>
>>5550349
Oh well idk, they're not exactly common, you'd have to find one online if you don't wanna approach someone in real life
Maybe grindr? I've heard that's a thing
>>
>>5550354
grindr hmmm seems a little two thousand and late i don't want to get a disease from the left behinds
maybe tindr?
tindr is older but it hasn't always allowed gays/trans i'm pretty sure
>>
>>5550357
I'm sorry I don't know how any of those work, I met my gf through a common friend
I'm lesbian too~
>>
>>5550358
transbian?
ughhhhh.....
you're either a straight cis guy or just trying to get back at a guy who hurt you
sorry but it's true
>>
>>5550362
Wow, where did that come from
Nope, I just love girls and I'm a girl, pretty simple stuff really
>>
>>5550363
yuck tbqh
enjoy your sardine blood hole and passive aggression
that'll totally teach billy quarterback; now you're not attracted to HIS gender
>>
>>5550365
I'm sorry I've never been into guys, so your thing doesn't really apply
>>
>>5550362
Why? You have to be gay to be trans? What a ridiculous opinion to have. Stop trying to make people question themselves over your imaginary bullshit.
>>
>>5550801
Real girls don't like trannies, sorry bby that's just the facts.
Why did you even become a tranny if you're not gay?
Do you have agp?
>>
>>5550808
When you say "real girls don't like trannies", what exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that, on average women aren't attracted to mtf trans people, or are you trying to say that there are no women that are attracted to mtf trans people?
Furthermore, in either case, do you think that a person's sexual identity is the result of what's likely to happen? That is, do you think that there not being females that would be attracted to a person is evidence that that person isn't attracted to females? The logic here is confusing.

I am not a tranny yet but give me a couple months and I'll be on that nice nice HRT.
And I'm doing it because I hate my male body so much that I try to minimize the amount I look at it. As I type this the subject has made me notice that my hands are in view, so I've slid the keyboard down under my sight so I don't have to look at them. This sort of shit. I've gone to a counselor who is writing my HRT-getting letter, and obviously she thinks I have gender dysphoria, so I'm not sure why you think I don't because of the totally different subject of what I'm attracted to.
>>
>>5550825
7/10 if copypasta
no pity/sorrow so much as desire for you to be okay if srs
>>
>>5550830
Was just trying to answer your question and ask you some. How about you answer mine.
>>
>>5550835
jokes on you im not the person you were responding to
>>
>>5550839
Thanks.
Then my question for you, is could you expand on why you might think that my rather specific post would be copypasta, and also why you desire me to be okay moreso than other people. I'm not really sure where you're coming from here.
>>
>>5550841
shut up
>>
>>5550855 (dubs)
No.
>>
>>5550207
i agree
>>
>>5550825
I'm the other transgirl in this thread, wanna be friends? :^3
>>
>>5550864
Hey, I don't do the whole e-friend thing very much, but okay. We are now friends!
>>
>>5550877
Do you have steam maybe? I'm a nerd and play a lot of the video gaymes
>>
>>5550884
Sure; I like the vido games. I actually just bought too many because of the sale. The steam friends thing is like an IM deal, right? I don't really do that kind of communication a lot but we can try that.
Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll give you my profile name.
>>
File: kill yourself faggot.jpg (34KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself faggot.jpg
34KB, 604x340px
>>5550207
>>
>>5550910
Sent ;)
>>
>>5550877
gay dubs

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5551162
gay girls!
>>
>>5550207
Did you know? The fortune is real

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
This post is really gay and encourages naughty things and I don't like it.
>>
thank god for aids
>>
What the fuck is this thread
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.