[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if there was a script that detected virgins and didn't allow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 02f.png (90KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
02f.png
90KB, 349x642px
if there was a script that detected virgins and didn't allow them to post on this board there would be 0% pedophilia ironic or otherwise and the shitposts would be more no longer be sad and desperate attempts to shock the bourgeois sensibilities of 'normies'
virgins have high ambition but low skill when it comes to shitposting so they will always attempt to make transgressive or esoteric posts and the only way they know how to do this is the most obvious and pathos laden way
it is not their fault they are simply unsophisticated and of low intelligence
their attitudes and mannerisms are contrived and lame and they are genuinely emotionally invested in their 'unique and individual' sense of humour and the internet arguments they have with anonymous strangers
they just don't know the rules of the game
this is why [s4s] should be a virgin free board
these people are just plain bad
>>
Hurrrrrrrr
>>
school of resentment please go

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DUMDUMS
>>
>>5549743
>>5549745
hurr hurr lol

>>5549747
hurrr
>>
>>5549787
lol
>>
File: Fore!.gif (29KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
Fore!.gif
29KB, 300x245px
>>5549787

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5549743
I want to step on your testicles
>>
>>5549747
nah encourage them
let them take over [s4s] by baiting them and using reverse psychology
then when everyone else leaves they'll be here alone
the absolute worst thing you can do for a bunch of invalids and attention seekers is leave them with only each other for company
[s4s] will be like a board full of bots except they used to have hopes and dreams before they were desensitised and broken
it's hilarious
>>
>>5549793
4chan will once again be 4chan wat a fate
>>
>>5550356
you were supposed to sage the thread
>>
OP is an enormous faggot.
>>
>>5550873
agreed dude

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
*is a virgin*
>>
File: 1496976018669.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496976018669.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw the only sex you ever had was with a priest in grade school.
Well, I'm not a virgin and your can't stop me from impregnating megumin.
>>
hurrrr lol
>>
>>5551177
>555
>11
>77
wew nice numbers but who are you quoting?
>>
File: an birb.png (70KB, 771x491px) Image search: [Google]
an birb.png
70KB, 771x491px
>>5549743
lets focus on something we could actually accomplish like a process to detect anime and ban animeposters automatically.
>>
I have a more nicer idea: let's just ban all rudeposters at sight
>>
>>5551219
o this is nice idea. on a related note i live in the top floor of my apartment building and wish there were a skylight to let in some natural illumination, but sadly there isn't one. maybe i could rig up a computerized network of mirrors outside that would track the path of the sun and bounce its light through my window or something?
>>
>>5551229
hell yeah
>>
>>5549743

virgins are the future of the human race haha get used to it buddy!
>>
>>5551245
this is a wonderful joke, congratulations
>>
>>5551249

fucken thanks m8

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5549743
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.