[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

testing overt antisocial angle maybe fail..go back to psuedo-cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

File: katz diaper.jpg (6KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
katz diaper.jpg
6KB, 270x200px
https://nhentai.net/g/183971/1/ I've fapped to this 7 times in the past week and i cant stop

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: Adult-.jpg (174KB, 800x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Adult-.jpg
174KB, 800x1396px
>>
>>5546317
\arigotu!
>>
>>5546303
i belive that a hybrid of the twoo approches will probabley work best tbh fam
>>
File: Albert King.jpg (37KB, 463x567px)
Albert King.jpg
37KB, 463x567px
>>5546792
just stop im not interested in your faggy irc games i just make my dumb threads and move on with my life play with your tranny you mongrel shithead
>>
File: lonely.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>
>>5546303 (worst poster)
The last time I really masturbated to a specific thing frequently was when I first found this:
https://exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
Otherwise I like to mix it up.
>>
File: katz sip.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
katz sip.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>5546867
jokes on you all I see is a panda
>>
>>5546879 (worst poster)
I was wondering why you linked to inferior sites. Sorry bud; it's Suzuka-Sama's Servant. Maybe you can find that on doujin-hub or n-fukt or whatever.
>>
>>5546879
hehe this guy... he cant even get past panda

I am ashamed
>>
>>5546896
>>
This is a nice meme

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5546893
you ever wonder if there was a japanse mirror to s4s and they make fun of us its like WRYYYY KATZ死死死死 also heres my ful proof method to find if a chink is gay ask do you like pussyi? hoi. do you like dick? hoiiiii
>>
File: 1498599830592.gif (202KB, 254x160px) Image search: [Google]
1498599830592.gif
202KB, 254x160px
>>
File: 465265246.jpg (7KB, 301x207px) Image search: [Google]
465265246.jpg
7KB, 301x207px
>no loli
>no trap
>tomboy
>No gore
are you fucking feg?
>>
>>5546935 (worst poster)
I've actually wondered about non-US imageboard sites a lot. I haven't thought specifically about an [s4s]-style foreign board, but it's a pretty funny concept. It'd be neat to find something like that.
>>
>>5546996()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFaSWMFqMw I'm listening to this earlier and simply frothing as I imagine synth underlays and things I could snake in if I knew anything aside guitar/drums. You seem fairly cerebral how often do you conceptualize music and things? I know this is out of left field but I see patterns and waves in my head and I promise you I'm in no way mentally ill
>>
>>5547005 (worst poster)
I don't think that I conceptualize music to a degree higher than anyone else. Maybe drums; which seem to have had the most effect on me of the instruments I've tried out.
Sometimes, though, when I am on the verge of sleep, my mind does a really strange thing
where it imagines fairly intense piano compositions. I'm not sure what it is, or if it's even just tired nonsense, but sometimes it feels like I can control it an analyze it enough that it can't be just nonsense. It's very hard to tell, but when it happens it is really enjoyable and vivid.
Any music I've made isn't the result of having a sound in my head beforehand and attempting to reach it, but rather just me trying things out in the physical realm until I find something I like. The exception being drums, again.

Synth/keyboard is very easy to learn (assuming you're not going for proper form, classical training, etc). Easier than guitar, even. Possibly easier than drums. If it wouldn't hurt you monetarily, buy one.
>>
File: randall.jpg (488KB, 810x1035px) Image search: [Google]
randall.jpg
488KB, 810x1035px
>>5547012
I like guitar and drums because it's as much kinetic force as it is heart and balls, and piano is one of my favorite instruments it can range from a serenade to a cacophony to something entirely whimsical yea .. i like me some piano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB76jxBq_gQ
>>
>>5547012
and yes I've also experienced those "glitches" where everything seems forumulaic and simple. same glitch as when I dream a moment and weeks or months later it happens and for a scant second only I realize it

but who cares about that!
>>
i sell televisions at best buy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.