[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would [s4s] in the 90s of been like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: will smith.png (145KB, 765x648px) Image search: [Google]
will smith.png
145KB, 765x648px
what would [s4s] in the 90s of been like?
>>
better, so much better
>>
>>5544254
jk [s4s] is built on the mountain of internet culture that existed before it so it would be significantly different
>>
File: IMG_2529.png (751KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.png
751KB, 1334x750px
Basically like the old /b/
>>
>>5544258
true

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: 4797.png (64KB, 1167x1460px) Image search: [Google]
4797.png
64KB, 1167x1460px
Not copypasta. I just didn't really have an appropriate image. I had to come and tell you guys this.

My brother is about eight years younger than me. Tonight he graduated from elementary school. I ended going along, partly because my brother's an okay guy and partly because my parents dragged me. So I got there, and the first thing I saw was that there were all these lolis. And the thing about elementary school grad lolis is that they like to think they're grown up. So, of course, they were all dressed really slutty. That was probably the third reason I stayed. Awesome smooth backs and delicious flat chests.

So the entire night was like slutty lolis on parade. But then, near the end of the ceremony, this one loli, who was trying not to look slutty and so was wearing a dress that went down to her feet (but strapless, so she still failed at the not slutty look) goes up. She walked across the stage and got her diploma, and then she headed for the stairs down. Then, right as she got there, she stepped on the bottom of her skirt. I could tell right away it was going to go. She slipped forward and tried to grab it, but by then it was over her delicious flat chest and about to go the whole way. To top it off, she was stumbling toward the stairs. She was about to fall and my mom got scared, she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
>>
>>5544250
it would be cool sure thing for that moment , but now we would see it and think its stuepeed and very meta lol *cums
>>
File: katz prowl.jpg (48KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
katz prowl.jpg
48KB, 480x270px
thinking about it would make my mind explode it's fucking berserker to consider early days of the internet when rotton.com and newgrounds were staples. when simple crude humor, grainy hentai .gifs and bad flash games were what you did after school now there's so much fucking stimulation it doesn't feel real anymore.

I literally understand all these young confused kids conforming or otherwise clinging to things wether MLP, furry, oh im trans, im pansexual. There's such an onslaught of information and emergent opinion in your face how can you be unique anymore? How can you have a thought that hasn't been thought before? How can I be sincere without sounding like a pretentious twat?
>>
>>5544302
You bring up a really interesting point that I've been contemplating lately as well. There is an endless stream of new content available on a daily basis now. There's no humanly possible way to keep up with it all, and in trying to keep up with it you also can't really make time to look at any of the things you missed, so you end up missing a lot. We really should pity kids growing up in this environment it must be maddening.
>>
>>5544315
I do pity them because I grew up going outside and playing with sticks and hunting with my father and I see my niece and nephews just stuck on that infernal device, inability to keep eye contact or have a conversation with their kooky heavily drinking uncle. They offer a grin or a nod and it equates to "I heard you but I'm playing roblox jailbreak 2.0"

They're still cool kids but I'll always see that little glitch of humanity.
>>
heh maybe it was in your heart all along? ;)
>>
>>5544347
Fully-grown adults act that way too though, except it's on a phone and they're playing facebook or whatever. I'd have to assume that even within the latest generation there will be people that grow up in it and reject the overwhelming technology they've been inundated with. But who can say.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.