[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: katz suit.png (97KB, 428x597px) Image search: [Google]
katz suit.png
97KB, 428x597px
Tonight!
>>
File: horse (2).jpg (26KB, 313x299px) Image search: [Google]
horse (2).jpg
26KB, 313x299px
>>5540087
Nobody in the video game industry would consider that a valid criticism
>>
File: 1498599830592.gif (202KB, 254x160px) Image search: [Google]
1498599830592.gif
202KB, 254x160px
>>
>>5540742
PREFACE: Oh, good. I'm back from school, and I wouldn't typically do this, but I thought your earlier post really warranted a response, since you tapped into a really unfortunate baseness and I think upon further consideration, even you might end up with a small reevaluation of how you view things given what I perceive as an egregiously bad and worrying post.

MAIN BODY: I'm sorry that the thing I improvised in one minute as a joke wasn't up to your standards. Ironically, your cliche and crass comparison comes off as more meatheaded than those in the sad group of people you mentioned (particularly from my perspective, as I know it's false), and reveals a fundamental misunderstanding about the relationship between humans and instruments/music (art in general?). It's hard to blame you for this, since most society has this misunderstanding; it's an effect of us being inundated with highly technically skilled artists at all times to the point that we've lost our naiveté and innocence around the concept of art in general and specifically music. It's why people are so harsh towards outsider art (though I'd hazard a guess that you like some outsider art which has toed the line of being actually "outsider" and been put on a pedestal by certain people. Beefheart, for instance), which paints a sad portrait of the typical person's view of what art "should" be.
All that is only an aside, though, as even if I felt that it was somehow wrong that I didn't put more thought and skill into an instrument, then it still would be the least of my worries, given that I am not a musician and have other things to attend to that I value higher than becoming highly proficient at the guitar. It's strange that you'd imply that I should be better to post that, given that I'm fairly sure you don't have anything more important to do than post here, and you're awful at that.

FOR REFERENCE:
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5538929/#q5539569
>>
>>5540886
holy shit this guy is ultra mad
>>
>>5540889
Can't be mad when you're eating pasta.
>>
File: a e s t h e t i c bowie.jpg (36KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
a e s t h e t i c bowie.jpg
36KB, 480x476px
>>5540886
I liked the song I just wanted to bump my thread.

And are you okay? Not in some menial passive aggressive tone but legit you seem like you just busted a load of animosity over me. Why are you so into me specifically? I'm curious really.
>>
File: 0b9ab630b7.gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
0b9ab630b7.gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>5540910
>>
File: billy boy.jpg (43KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
billy boy.jpg
43KB, 620x374px
>>5540929
I get ya bro. I can't just be the obnoxious aggressive alcoholic shitposting annoying mongrel that I am without reciprocation and that it is entirely plausible that my posts are in fact "shit", and I should within the laws of the world be ostracized. I bet I think I'm some arbiter of sincerity and comedy but I'm just a idiot with the filter that says "stop. you're embarrassing yourself" and then I masque it with narcissism and downplaying :^)
>>
>>5540910
Thanks.

What I outlined in my post for the most part didn't have anything to do with you, but rather I was illustrating a view I have about modern western society's relationship with art (specifically music) that I have thought about a lot and you happened to play into. It's a pet peeve. That's why I typed a bit about it.

However, as to why I dislike you, it's because I think you're shallow and repetitive. This isn't even necessarily bad, given the board we're on, but I think the shallowness of your posts is particularly noticeable given that your source material tends to be particularly non-shallow. It feels closer to a cultivation of an image of these interesting art you supposedly engage with, but there's nothing behind it. It trivializes the works you claim to love, somewhat, and certainly seems to trivialize your personal relationship with them. So that's a little annoying to me, but I think you also have an attitude problem and are often rude to other people on here. If you just posted boring things in the way I outlined above, then I probably would just ignore your, but your attitude appears unfounded and that's also annoying, so sometimes if I see a thread of yours I'll just let you know that it isn't particularly good and that your attitude makes you a very bad poster.

That said, you seems to be overstating how "into you" I am. I'm not sure how much of my life you think I've dedicating to interacting with you, but I promise you it isn't much. I happen to have basic pattern recognition, and so I can tell when it's you posting, and so I fire off a reply. This is probably the longest time I've ever taken to write a post to you, and it didn't take that long.
>>5540929
This isn't me.
though you seem to already know some of what I'm saying based on your response to it.
>>
File: katz14.jpg (57KB, 791x1009px) Image search: [Google]
katz14.jpg
57KB, 791x1009px
>>5540968
thanks for your opinion on this matter
>>
>>5540968
this guy is the worst
>>
File: dancing chicken.png (542KB, 756x428px) Image search: [Google]
dancing chicken.png
542KB, 756x428px
>>5540975
He is correct, though saying my knowledge of outsider music starts and stops at beefheart triggers me.

He also things my film posting is anything more than just literally quote for quote or misquoting.

Here lets try this for example:
WHOOP WHOOP

now am I a depressed alcoholic who is watching this and listening to joy division? OR IS IT A DANCING CHICKEN?
>>
>>5540986
It doesn't matter if he's correct about everything in the world he's still the worst.
>>
File: conker king.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
conker king.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>5541003
well some people like to be obnoxious and opinionated and think their logic and words can save them from what they are, which is boring and presumptuous. he got real triggered by the guitar line though lmao.
>>
>>5541046
It's unfortunate that this is apparently what you are taking from what I'm trying to tell you, and actually fairly ironic both coming from you in general and given the direct content of the accusation with regards to your actual knowledge about me.
Really just confusing, man. A real eyebrow raiser.
>>
File: patrice and otto.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
patrice and otto.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>5541076
I'm glad you recognize humor!

It's why I'm here believe it or not, unfortunately I do not fit your what I imagine is dry faggot english humor. Please do not send for me when I have not asked for you.
>>
>>5541089
I'm not sure you have an accurate idea of what I find funny, but I'll tell you that it's fairly funny to see you guess.
>>
>>5541094
You like Jimmy Fallon right
>>
>>5541644
yeah i love his classic bits here's my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J6qpZR4Fs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.