[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(very serious post) Traps taking over esfores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: slashbee.png (177KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
slashbee.png
177KB, 700x600px
It is not esforUS anymore, it is esforTHEM. This board is dying with the trap threads all over the place and it is not superlicious anymore. The last time I saw a 'New Meme' post on the front page was 1 month ago, as if the slash bee took over. We need to kill the slash bee before it destroys all the good memes.
>>
>>5540278
these are people who came from the discord (full of trannies and crossdressing fages) who want to scare animeposters away even though anime was on this board since day one
they'll get bored after a few more threads, it's happened before :^)
>>
well why did you make those threads and this thread? just to try to stir up drama?
>>
File: Fishos Wan the Kek (JPG Ver.).jpg (790KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fishos Wan the Kek (JPG Ver.).jpg
790KB, 1920x1080px
>>5540278
Your OC is a clever wordplay and I like it.

Anyway, "be the change that you want to see" and whatnot. You are attaching new content to your complaint/message, which is commendable. The best way to prolong the life of [s4s] is to contribute to it, not just complain about it going down the tubes. I hope more posters follow your example.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.