[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As Kogasa slowly takes each day one step at a time following

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: the smile girl.png (385KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the smile girl.png
385KB, 600x600px
As Kogasa slowly takes each day one step at a time following her stroke which left the left side of her face completely incapable of basic motor function, she still tries her best to smile.
>>
This is good, Kogasa should carry a confident smile wherever she goes. All of us here on [s4s] cheer Kogasa on and are ready to help her up if and when she requires it. We love you Kogasa!
>>
>>5539148
It's almost a smile, Kogasa, ganbare. Those close to you have learned to recognize your subtle emotions despite your disfigurement
>>
>>5539148
she didn't have a stroke, this is totally non-canon
>>
how can she move her left arm if she had a stroke on the left side of her body?
>inb4 newfigs btfo
>>
>>5539161
you're mom is non-canon
>>
I like to imagine her right orbital is excited and willing and the retard side just sits theres drooling while you abuse her holes
>>
I think the left side of kogasas face is pretty attractive...
>>
>>5539148
So is she gonna show me her tits or what
>>
>>5539808
Just cover the right side of her face with your hand and tell her she's pretrier when she looks like a droolong retard
>>
>>5539810
Eh? You wanna see a pair of retarded breasts?
>>
>>5539148
*hugs the Kogasa*
>>
>>5539819
Yes, actually
>>
>>5539819
Does the left one hang lower?
>>
This meme arouses me
>>
File: tmp_21074-1481005087211248901127.jpg (180KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21074-1481005087211248901127.jpg
180KB, 1000x1000px
This is why I come to [s4s] for my personality schema input.
>>
>>5539148
I really like seeing these posts. This is the kind of stuff I come to [s4s] to see. Top-notch OC material. Don't stop posting, my friend.
>>
>>5539819
Are you gonna show us retarded breasts or not?
>>
>>5540172
this is what the real world looks like now for kogasa after her stroke
she hasnt told anyone yet and is trying to take things one day at a time but every day she loses a little of her sanity and cant help but wonder if anything is real or if she is in a nightmare
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.