[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you switch bodies with Keksandra?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: best girl.png (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
1MB, 2000x3000px
Would you switch bodies with Keksandra?
>>
Because I would so that I could get even more repeating digits
>>
bonk
>>
>>5535549
I would switch bodies with any cute girl because then I could finally get some physical love ;_;
>>
File: Schwick.png (152KB, 359x302px) Image search: [Google]
Schwick.png
152KB, 359x302px
>>5535549
I like to imagine breaking keksandras ribs and choking her until her teary bloodshot eyes look up at me with fear and the pleading for forgiveness
>>
>>5535693
this is nice fantasy
please elaborate further, with more detail
>>
File: IMG_2765.png (370KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.png
370KB, 900x1300px
>>5535693
Keksandy-chan is immortal, you dum dum.
*farts on you*

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
Keksandra's biology is unique in that she is invulnerable to injuries. The structure of her bones has been found to be incredibly elastic and capable of withstanding unfathomable Newtons of force without even the slightest crack. The rest of her body, including her vital organs, blood vessels, muscles, tendons, cartilage and skin display similar elasticity and resistance. Keksandra's skin is virtually impenetrable and fully resistant to any attempts to split any layers of the dermis.

Her body has an unfathomably high absorbance to shock and force, showing virtually no bruises to even the most physical amounts of blunt force trauma. Any form of penetrating trauma to any exposed part of her body is absorbed spectacularly. For instance, a force from a bullet shot into Keksandra's chest was absorbed by her skin, heart, lung, ribs and muscle. The bullet was unable to pierce her skin, but did push the area of impact an inch and a half deep before losing velocity completely and bouncing off of her, leaving her unharmed.

Tests of Keksandra have shown that she is incapable of feeling even the most extreme pains.

There's no visual proof of this so can somebody draw some? Being stretched over a gym vault with two tonne weights tied to knots made from her arms and legs is good proof.
>>
>>5535556
rekt
>>
>>5535701
her butt is FATE
>>
>>5535736
i had no idea keksandra was so tough
cool
>>
File: whoops.jpg (560KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
560KB, 1119x1600px
whoops dropped my topkek!
>>
>>5536249
Keksandra is very tough
You can pump her stomach with molten lead and then lock her in a vat of molten aluminium, and then you can heat the aluminium until it starts boiling so the lead boils too, and then you can leave it all to cool so that the whole thing solidifies with Keksandra still trapped inside. And then you can bury her underground for a thousand years, time travel to the future, retrieve her, and melt all the metal again and pump the lead out of her stomach, and she would be unharmed. No burns, no pain, and her clothes aren't singed either, but she would be a little bit hungry.
>>
File: KekCheck.png (231KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
KekCheck.png
231KB, 680x680px
Yes would love to be Keksandra
I'd be the 11 year old so none of you filthy perverts could interfere with me legally
Remember Keksandra is always 11 and/or 22 and/or 33 etc

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5536372
I would be the 22 year old Keksandra so I could have big boobs and be promiscuous.
>>
File: 1488905807010.gif (122KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488905807010.gif
122KB, 300x420px
>>5536403
>>>5536372
> I would be the 22 year old Keksandra so I could have big boobs and be promiscuous.
Lewd

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
I wish to be the little kek girl.
I would permanently switch.
>>
>>5535736

Does "penetrating trauma" include ordinary sex? Would the sexual attacker become "absorbed spectacularly"?
>>
>>5536432
No, sex is normal, there's no change or anything
>>
>>5535736
>>5536320
is keksandra an SCP?
>>
>>5536486
She is SCP-4444, otherwise known as Indestructible Girl of Memetic Communication
>>
>>5536486
Yea but she is one of those fun SCPs that researchers keep around for personal enjoyment.
>>
>>5535549
no, because then I couldn't hug Keksandra
>>
>>5536568
You could clone yourself and hug another Keksandra
>>
>>5536539
Have they tried throwing her into that black hole?
>>
>>5536688
Yeah but
She ate it.
>>
>>5536688
Nice double dubs
>>
>would you switch bodies with Keksandra
>i wanna torture and kill Keksandra for being a stupid weeb character
>i wanna kill myself
You see a pattern yet?
A*so fucking damn >>5535549 you were so close to trips

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5536408
how is having feet lewd
not my fault if ppl wanna kiss themm
>>
>>5536951
I want to nuzzle Keksandras toes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.