[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it was the end of a normal highschool day i was walking home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

File: boys-on-red-truck.jpg (138KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
boys-on-red-truck.jpg
138KB, 720x480px
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck boys pulled up beside us
one of them threw their empty beer bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the beer bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck boys
there was nothing we could do
>>
File: LOLItruck.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOLItruck.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>5527939
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck lolis pulled up beside us
one of them threw their empty soda bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the soda bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck lolis
there was nothing we could do
>>
File: leavenow.jpg (10KB, 500x237px)
leavenow.jpg
10KB, 500x237px
>>5527944
OUT!!!
>>
File: 607487.33063.119021_large.jpg (62KB, 645x481px) Image search: [Google]
607487.33063.119021_large.jpg
62KB, 645x481px
Me and my girlfriend were really steaming up the windows on my Prius I had her top off and she had my pants off when suddenly I noticed a knocking at the window I rub the steam off the window and noticed there's headlights all around my Prius the headlights were all from pickup trucks
They tied me to the bumper of one of their trucks and drove me up to the front screen where they took turns kicking me in the balls until I passed out woke up next morning with a box of popcorn shoved over my head my girlfriend gone in my Prius beat to pieces and flipped on its side
>>
File: 83455936.jpg (125KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
83455936.jpg
125KB, 506x338px
i was just sitting at a cafe with my best guy friends talking about our summer plans
the neighbourhood went quiet and everyone went indoors
no one in my group noticed until it was too late
every door we tried was locked and none of s drove cars
the next bus home wasn't for an hour
that's when we heard the rumbling
as it got louder and closer we started hearing screams and hollers
soon they were on our street and sweeping us up into the trays of their trucks
none of them dipped below fifty on the speedo
they dropped me off in the woods on the outskirts of town after giving me the most savage beating of my life and dousing me in piss
i have no idea what they did with my friends but no one has seen them since
their moms all had funerals and said it was best for everyone to just move on
i saw some of the truck boys tailgating at the funerals laughing and swigging from bottles of beer
my missing friends moms, gfs, sisters and girl friends all leave with them afterwards
truck boys are hardcore man
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>5527971
Me and my girlfriend were really steaming up the windows on my Prius I had her top off and she had my pants off when suddenly I noticed a knocking at the window I rub the steam off the window and noticed there's headlights all around my Prius the headlights were all from pickup trucks
They tied me to the bumper of one of their trucks and drove me up to the front screen where they took turns kicking me in the balls until I passed out woke up next morning with a box of popcorn shoved over my head my girlfriend gone in my Prius beat to pieces and flipped on its side
>>
>>5528027
faggot>>5527944
faggot
>>
>>5528046
i was just sitting at a cafe with my best guy friends talking about our summer plans
the neighbourhood went quiet and everyone went indoors
no one in my group noticed until it was too late
every door we tried was locked and none of s drove cars
the next bus home wasn't for an hour
that's when we heard the rumbling
as it got louder and closer we started hearing screams and hollers
soon they were on our street and sweeping us up into the trays of their trucks
none of them dipped below fifty on the speedo
they dropped me off in the woods on the outskirts of town after giving me the most savage beating of my life and dousing me in their own piss
i have no idea what they did with my friends but no one has seen them since
their moms all had funerals and said it was best for everyone to just move on
i saw some of the truck lolis tailgating at the funerals laughing and swigging from bottles of soda
my missing friends moms, gfs, sisters and girl friends all leave with them afterwards
truck lolis are hardcore man
>>
>>5528046
I haven't used this name in half a year and yet you still are. Fucking stop. What do you get out of pretending to be me?
If you're going to at least use nicer language like "figgot" u silly nogger.
>>
>>5528050
if I ever see your fat mug irl I'm going to fuck your brains out
haha jk figgot : )
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (205KB, 1618x1039px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
205KB, 1618x1039px
Was the end of a normal high school day me and my girlfriend were walking home from school she was carrying my books because they were heavy it was over a hundred degrees out so we stopped at the pond stripped off our clothes and jumped in for a swim we were splashing each other and having fun when the truck boys pulled up
They tied me to the tray of their truck and dragged me around town nude for a while with my girlfriends standing in the TRAY of the truck watching.
After about 20 miles they stopped and they all took turns taking a piss on me they even got my girlfriend to do it she drove off with them they were finishing off a 12 pack guess you can't blame her after all they were truck boys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.