[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

attention [s4s], plug pup posters are genuine nice friends who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: a32cd0de-s.png (435KB, 585x500px) Image search: [Google]
a32cd0de-s.png
435KB, 585x500px
attention [s4s],
plug pup posters are genuine nice friends who have been observed trading links and search terms for 'cute dog' content and on some cases even full blown yiff
bump all plug pup threads love all plug pup threads do respond to plug pup threads
these people are nice and what they do is cool and fun
no matter what your philosophical or political beliefs are about issues surrounding furries i'm sure we can all agree this board is the place for cute plug pup material
on this note i ask that plug pup posters do not self moderate and keep posting on the board
if you have any confidence in your own waifuism despite your socially frowned upon preferences you will be able to understand the objective litigious benefits associated with your presence
i thank you,
anonymous
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
>>5525416
attention [s4s],
crab posters are genuine crabs who have been observed trading links and search terms for 'crab' content and on some cases even full blown crab
crab all crab threads crab all crab threads do crab to crab threads
these crab are crab and what they do is crab and crab
no matter what your philosophical or political beliefs are about issues surrounding crab i'm sure we can all agree this board is the place for crab material
on this note i ask that crab posters self crab and crab posting on the board
if you have any confidence in your own crab despite your socially frowned upon crab you will be able to understand the objective litigious crab associated with your presence
i thank you,
anonymous
>>
File: IMG_0697.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
attention [s4s],
CTS posters are genuine nice friends who have been observed trading links and search terms for 'cute girl(male)' content and on some cases even full blown yaoi
bump all CTS threads love all CTS threads do respond to CTS threads
these people are nice and what they do is cool and fun
no matter what your philosophical or political beliefs are about issues surrounding sissies i'm sure we can all agree this board is the place for cute femboi material
on this note i ask that CTS posters do not self moderate and keep posting on the board
if you have any confidence in your own waifuism despite your socially frowned upon preferences you will be able to understand the objective litigious benefits associated with your presence
i thank you,
anonymous
>>
File: 1477941752668.jpg (887KB, 897x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1477941752668.jpg
887KB, 897x1521px
>>5525460
i love cts!
>>
File: Srnadtbl-tognsal.png (133KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
Srnadtbl-tognsal.png
133KB, 623x623px
attention [s4s],
Theresa May posters are genuine Conservative supporters who have been observed trading links and search terms for 'strong and stable' content and on some cases even full blown 'DUP coalition'.
Debate on all Theresa May threads shout 'strong and stable' and 'coalition of chaos' on all Theresa May threads provide spending to Theresa May threads
these people are Right Wing and what they do is for the benefit of the richer members of society
no matter what your philosophical or political beliefs are about issues surrounding NHS and police funding reduction, i'm sure we can all agree this board is the place for ranty debates between attic and basement-dwelling weebs over their medical treatment or their well-paid job and how they're being robbed through taxes.
on this note i ask that Theresa May posters cut down spending and reduce the number of posts on the board.
if you have any confidence in your own manifesto despite your socially praised preferences you will be able to understand the objective reactions associated with your presence
i thank you,
anonymous
>>
>>5525519
attention [s4s],
Nigel Farage posters are genuine Stalinist supporters who have been observed trading links and search terms for 'Russian' content and on some cases even full blown 'Putin'.
Toil in Siberia in Nigel Farage threads shout 'Partiya Lenina' and 'sila narodnaya' in all Nigel Farage threads live in serfdom to Nigel Farage threads
these people are collapsing and what they do is for the benefit of inciting revolution
no matter what your philosophical or political beliefs are about issues surrounding strategies of tension and delegitimisation of the state, i'm sure we can all agree this board is the place for bringing about a new age of feudalism
on this note i ask that Nigel Farage posters double down on their efforts and posts more stalinist content on the board.
if you have any confidence in your own ruthlessness despite your future and the future of your family you will be able to understand the extreme necessity of your presence
i thank you,
anonymous
>>
File: isabelle65864864.png (304KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
isabelle65864864.png
304KB, 600x918px
i love the plug pup!
>>
File: Dono.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Dono.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
You're not trying to make this post lewd, are you?
>>
>>5525481
Gross
>>
>>5525703
whats lewd about it!!
>>
>>5525416
>>5525581
Her name is Shizue!
>>
Thiccc
>>
>>5527150
lol of death spotted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.