[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend a psychedlic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1496160691909.jpg (29KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496160691909.jpg
29KB, 225x225px
DMT isn't doing it for me.

Salvia was the shit, though. Mescaline was next on the list.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
you should try clorox bleach
you'll never be the same after you trip on that shit!
>>
File: t6Pr0jD.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
t6Pr0jD.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>5524541
i think for that generic shit tier meme suggestion you should take your own advice, nigger
>>
>>5524526
yea u liked salvia? that sh×t was uhh... that was 2much4me...
>>
>>5524526
peyote
>>
>>5524543
First trip on Salvia I became a cleaning lady that had to maintain a store that had bleeding walls and overgrown vines. Funny, and oddly enjoyable.

First trip on DMT I laid there basically seizing, but the colors were pretty. Not funny, not enjoyable, actually painful because of the ROAs being miserable unless you've got access to make changa.
>>
File: 1492881407378.png (447KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
1492881407378.png
447KB, 520x293px
>>5524542
I think you're being rude innocent funposter and need to leave this board
>>
>>5524588
if i'm an innocent funposter why are you pointing a gun at me

this place isn't nice at all
>>
>>5524526
mescaline, or rather its pure extract HCL, is the most amazing drug I've had the privilege to experience.

I recommend it.
>>
>>5524619
>>5524619
Reinforcing my plan to try it next, then. My friend said to try Mescaline and didn't think DMT would be great, but I didn't listen. Mescaline was oddly enough, harder to find too. Odd because the Peyote cactus is easy as all fuck to find.

I don't enjoy the price:trip time ratio on DMT either. 500mg for $50, 25mg/dose. Lasts about 15min. Not terrible, but not good. Failing Mescaline, I don't have any idea. I have an expectation I feel like, and it's not being met by the things I've tried.

My fault, maybe. The psychedelic world intrigued me and I wanted to give it a whirl.
>>
smoke so much heroin you die and go to hell, that's a freaky trip

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5524526
take higher dose dmt
>>
>>5524662
Thanks but, hard pass on that world. I want to survive my drug abuse.

Mentioning that reminds me though that one of my better psychedelic experiences wasn't even on a psychedelic. DXM gave me some crazy CEVs and inner soul experiences. Maybe I should expand beyond just psychedelics.. Ketamine is all the rage atm, in the same class as DXM.
>>
>>5524668
I'd planned to try 50mg vaporized before I run out. Supposed to be "too intense" for most. Buuut.. I'm not really "most" anymore. I've been using "the machine" from dmt nexus. Oxidized metals make it not my favorite ROA, that said.
>>
File: 2VA7K75.png (61KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
2VA7K75.png
61KB, 480x320px
>>5525169
>>
>>5524657
DMT is an inherently short, but extremely intense trip..mine don't go for more than 5 minutes, but last time i had a friend try to snap me out of it before it was over....and my vision with my eyes open was multicoloured zigzags..for a few minutes

never tried real mescaline yet....only peyote tea, which i didnt get a huge effect off of..
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.