[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/a/ >>>/c/ >>>/d/ >>>/e/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: 1200px-Segregation_1938b.jpg (220KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Segregation_1938b.jpg
220KB, 1200x856px
>>>/a/ >>>/c/ >>>/d/ >>>/e/ >>>/h/ >>>/y/ >>>/aco/
>>
wait you're telling me 4chan has multiple boards for anime? why are people posting it here then?
>>
>>5523621
7+ boards dedicated to this gay ass kiddy shit. >why are people posting it here then?
>>
>>5523640

as the newfig tries to remove anime from a board that has always contained anime a vast volume and variety of magnificent chemical reactions are occurring within his brain to produce a single meager thought coherent enough to make a just barely comprehensible post
>>
>/a/
rude
>/c/, /e/
imagedumb
>/d/, /h/, /y/
lewd
>/aco/
idk what this is
>>
>>5523621
>>5523640
This is an anime imageboard that has several non-amine spin-offs
>>
>>>/m/lpol

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5523659
Nothing Found
:(
>>
>>5523652
then why is there so much non-anime content
>>
>>5523680
because this ain't no concentration camp where every post is forced to be anim
>>
>>5523686
then how is it an anime board
>>
>>5523689
becoz its an forchan bored lole

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: 1497985483512.gif (148KB, 340x171px) Image search: [Google]
1497985483512.gif
148KB, 340x171px
>>5523691
>Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5523689
it's called culture. 4chan has its roots to anim and will always be about anim. i mean why did you even come to 4chan if not because of anim? and a better question is why continue using it if not because of anim? are you sure you aint just being tsundere
>>
>>5523691
but there are dozens of boards on 4chan that have nothing to do with anime
>>
>>5523697
i'm just asking questions, questions that you can't really answer very well tbh. so far all i've heard as to why this is an anime board is essentially "because it is."
>>
>>5523645
>tfw lonely weeb
>>
>>5523697
he,s here for mlpol but that,s not a real board so he,s angerey lole

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5523700 (nice dubs)
then what do you think it is? what does 4chan look like to you? even the banners have anim in them, and on the front page theres an anim grill.

>because it is
that's correct. do you go to car forums and question people's obsession with cars
>>
>>5523703
who is?
>>
>>5523705
if a car forum had a bunch of subforms about anime i wouldn't think it was entirely about cars anymore
>>
>>5523697
this isn't culture its degeneracy
>>
>>5523651
>aco
adult cartoons
>>
>>5523709
not entirely but if regulars who also post (or used to post) in the actual car forums post car related memes would you screech at them and try to force the anim related subforums to be completely devoid of cars on a site that literally says something like leepiccars.com in the title? would you try to subvert the already well established culture
>>
>>5523709
Disliking anime on 4chan is like disliking posts on 4chan that use the letter "e": you can do it, and you might even be able to have a few discussions, but seriously why even stay? You're going to see anime on just about every board, because the site is founded on the idea "let's shitpost about anime". There are plenty of other websites where you can talk about stuff, and plenty of those places aren't filled with people who want to post anime.
>>
>>5523741
color wasn't invented until the 60s
>>
>>5523734
i haven't screeched or asked anyone to leave, i've literally just been asking questions about why people feel compelled to post their anime here when there are numerous other boards to do that on, and there are probably people on those boards that actually share their same interests. if this was 2005 4chan you'd had a valid point about this being an anime website and therefore anime has a place everywhere, but this is 2017 4chan and as you can see there are many boards now dedicated to topics that aren't anime, and they actually outnumber anime boards at this point. obviously anime is a huge part of 4chan and what it was founded on, but all you're doing is kind of forcing people to deal with your thing when most people here aren't actually that interested in it.
>>
>>5523753
that's so sad... people had to live without the color blue.. and red... and yellow... and purple... and aqua marine... and turquoise... and purple
>>
based concernbro
>>
>>5523743
i never said i disliked anime
you guys really suck at having discussions lol
>>
>>5523743
HEY MORE TO THE POINT WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE ALL THESE DIFFERENT ANIME BOARDS WHEN YOU FAGGOTS LITERALLY POST ANYTHING ANYWHERE? gg
>>
dumb vulgarity using raidposter

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5523770
not an argument
not surprised
>>
File: XpAYtMQDtz-12.png (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
XpAYtMQDtz-12.png
16KB, 300x250px
>>5523617
>>
>>5523777
le raider of the lost trips

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5523754
no one is forcing you to do anything m8. i see a lot of threads i dont like. lewdpost, rudepost, frogpost, MLP, furry, and such. guess what i do when i see a thread like that? hide, m8. problem solved, m8. lmao... it's ez af. you, on the other hand, dude, are trying to get anim posters to stop posting anim entirely. do you yourself realize how absurd that sounds? i think you do... lulz, good banter
>>
>>5523790
you're implying that subjecting someone to something doesn't indirectly force it upon them.
>>
>>5523806
you have a point actually, i'd hate being subjected to 4chan. unfortunately it's all i have so i just kinda deal w/ it........
>>
File: 16apafq.jpg (84KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
16apafq.jpg
84KB, 1500x1000px
>>5523790
when i see a thread like that? hide, m8. problem solved, m8

I hide your mom after she does this M8
>>
>>5523790
but i don't come to [s4s] for anime, and there are things on this board that don't have anything to do with anime that i find interesting. i don't hate anime posters and i don't fault them for loving something and wanting to share it, all i'm saying is that you can't really call this board an anime board when more than 50% of it has nothing to do with anime most of the time. i also never said i was trying to get anyone to stop. i don't care if you keep posting it, and i'm not expecting anyone to stop or do anything different. i'm simply trying to understand better what some people's mindsets are, and whether or not they're based on any kind of actual logic or if it's just a lol i trol u situation. let me be clear, anime has a place on [s4s], i'm just trying to get you to explain it to me without resorting to insults or non-logic.
>>
>>5523831
random gay RPing isn't a meme. which is the whole point of /s4s/
>>
based concernbro
>>
>>5523835
to create new memes
>>
>>5523831
you're attacking anim posters, so the natural reaction is to defend. it's not a "lol i trol u" situation - it can't be that by definition since you're the one who's initiating conflict. imagine if i suddenly decided i hated all cowe threads and started a crusade against them.

but don't get me wrong. perhaps you're seeing hate where there is none. i mean if i were on /a/ i'd understand your reaction perfectly fine, i used to browse that board for years and i have never been more triggered in my life. but here, on [s4s], posts are mostly playful and ironic. even the [qa/kogasa] spammer is taking it relatively pretty ez. perhaps you need to realize this, and you won't become so hotheaded so easily.
>>
>>5523843
serious question: what is the point of /s4s/. cite your source.
>>
>>5523855
ebic dubs
source: cheked

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5523855 (nice dubs)
i don't objectify [s4s] (btw it's [s4s] not /s4s/) so that's why i cannot define or label a "point" for it. was this your intention all along? to find out the "point" of [s4s]?

but anyway i come here to have fun, post epic memes, relax the brain, you know, stuff like that. that's why i personally use [s4s]. it may of course be different for someone else, but rarely if ever do i see any divisiveness here.
>>
>>5523878
I'm going to find out the point of this shit and come back and post the results. I think its for making creative original memes, hence the only pinned thread, topkek. the only good thing to come out of this shit hole
>>
dumb vulgarity using raidposter

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5523843
>imagine if i suddenly decided i hated all cowe threads and started a crusade against them.
Don't even joke about cowe threads, man.
>>
File: billy corgan disneyland sad.jpg (261KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
billy corgan disneyland sad.jpg
261KB, 1600x800px
>>5523878
>>5523878
>>5523878
"[s4s] - Shit 4chan Says" is 4chan's imageboard for posting dank memes :^)
>>
>>5523886
gl on your quest

i wish there was a community that i could feel i was part of and where i could post anims without being attacked. i mean a place where i could just have fun
>>
>>5523931
see
>>5523902
half of 4chan is for anime posters, makes no
>>
>>5523962
>half of 4chan is for anime posters
you mean something like /a/ right?
i'll tell you a story, friend. i used browse and post on that board for years. literally years. never once i felt like i belonged in there. during all those years i was met with nothing but pain and suffering. then i found [s4s]. it's the only board i've ever felt welcome on 4chan, and now after i've been here a couple years and established it as sort of a "home", you're trying to take that from me too. do you have any idea how that feels? i have nowhere else to go.
>>
horseposters hate 4chan so they want every board to be nothing but those threads where the one guy posts a furry pic and then replies to himself every two hours for days on end

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5523617
o
>>
>>5523997
Pathetic.
>>
File: mm.png (232KB, 937x852px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
232KB, 937x852px
But [s4s] IS an anime board :D
>>
>>5524012
mfw i just want to post anims and have fun but ppl have started this game of divisiveness.

i mean imagine if a frogposter suddenly decided to flood the catalog no one would care because he obviously isnt from here and is going to leave. but posting anim on the other hand is sorta controversial and i dont like how charged it has become. [s4s] doesn't feel like home to me anymore but a battleground
>>
>>5524012
but your gf is an anime whore xD
>>
>>5524027
it's just bants don't take it so seriously. this is one of those epic meta [s4s] threads where we argue about what this board is but then we just go back to shitposting like usual
>>
>>5524027
people get tired of the gay trap lewd anime role playing. this board is for making new memes. people like you circle jerk your gay fantasies and throw shit everywhere and expect people to just sit there and smile and play along.
>>
>>5524027
the anti-anime flood occuring these few weeks honestly happens in exactly the same way a few times a year, just wait and they'll leave

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5524032
op here, I'm not joking faggot I'm dead serious. off yourself
>>
>>5523986
>you're trying to take that from me too
Nobody's trying to "take" [s4s] from you, this place has always had lots of anime posting. Remember that whole "property of [a/jp]" meme?

I'm not trying to be unwelcome, but it sounds (from the few posts I've read) like you're really not enjoying yourself on 4chan at all, and are just staying because of some sort of post-purchase rationalization of time you've put in. Maybe you'd be happier if you just write 4chan off as "a place full of loser weebs" and kick the dust from your metaphorical sandals. This place isn't really a shining beacon of great internet community.
>>
>>5524032
lol

>>5524040
>people get tired of the gay trap lewd anime role playing.
nice strawman. do you know what a strawman is? because that, my friend, is a textbook example of a strawman.

>>5524042
its been going on for too long and i cant stand it anymore
>>
>>5524046
i have no idea what this post even means, which side are you on? it seems you're arguing as if im anti-anim but i want to post anims. im not OP. there's no reason why i would call anyone a "loser weeb"
>>
>>5524058
>same fag trying to convince everyone he loves anime.
ok. we get it. now go post some more anime threads kiddo
>>
>>5524065
but im not allowed to. OP will be angry at me otherwise
>>
>>5524073
(You)
>>
>>5524081
i can't stand this anymore. it has been going on for too long. why am i being attacked just because i want to post kawaii anims? what's wrong with that? why can't i just post anime? why am i not allowed to breathe?

>>5524085
what was meant by this
>>
it hurts me so much that i cant post anim. why cant i post anim? can someone please respond? why are you doing this to me? i literally cannot take this anymore, i cant.
>>
can someone just please tell me that this is all some big joke or something. it cant be real, can it? i can just post kawaii things if i want to, can i?
>>
>>5524090
why are you such a smart ass?
>>
>>5524103
i wish i could understand
>>
>>5524123
what is it you're failing to understand...ill try and clear it up for you
>>
I lurk on the last page and revive threads
>>
>>5524863
fag
>>
>>5524868
how original
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.