[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: First World Problems.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

ITT: First World Problems.
>>
The refill light on my electronic shit can is broken. It just keeps blinking even though I know it's full.
>>
File: 8bcc2ffd-s.png (91KB, 500x500px)
8bcc2ffd-s.png
91KB, 500x500px
isabelle will never be real
>>
>>5520357
On the microwave, should I push '2' '0' '0' 'start', or just the '+30sec' button 4 times?
>>
My son died in a car accident
>>
waiting for ice poseidon to start his damn stream LATE btw
>>
>>5520447
Congrats on the marriage. :^(

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
Can't get the drywall the way I want it
>>
File: 2.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
My life is a boring limbo of the same little banalities and quirks convincing myself it's all worth it. I literally get nauseous when I walk down the same streets and see the same things every day. I cannot cope with the monotony of the first world. I really hate traffic and the smells and sounds of the city. I loathe how people refuse polite contact and they justify it with some detached only out for myself notion. I simply don't like people. I don't like auditioning for them or trying to get them to like me, I don't care for the sallow dead look on the people who serve me food and I don't like the plastered on sociopath smile of businessmen.
>>
>>5520605

I felt dead reading this.
>>
Muslims are slaughtering people of my race on the streets and we're not allowed to fight back.
>>
File: s71u5.jpg (22KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
s71u5.jpg
22KB, 599x416px
Having 200 games on Steam and not having anything to play
>>
File: 52790429.png (9KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
52790429.png
9KB, 381x400px
World of Warcraft is over 12 years old and It's still not physically possible to build a desktop gaming computer that can handle 40 vs 40 PvP fights without dropping below 60fps even on the lowest graphics settings.
>>
>>5520357
I will never know what the second world is like
maybe its better
poorer communities tend to be more connected with each other
digital entertainment can get dull after awhile, and if you get totally bored with it then you're basically fucked, in a suburban isolated island with nothing to distract you from the hell of its monotony and no community to engage with
>>
File: kookaburra1.jpg (17KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
kookaburra1.jpg
17KB, 316x421px
I was diagnosed woth ASPD by my job's psychologist. Somehow, the information leaked and I was moved to the loneliest job in our industry out of fear that I might hurt someone.
I had worked there for 8 years without a hitch, and apparently now I am the black sheep in the flock. Some people just look at me in fear, anger or disgust, as if I was responsible for all their problems. I have recieved threats of being reported for harrassement or emotional manipulation even though the people who threaten me can't name one time when I would have donensich a thing. I understand that my brqin works differently than theirs, but they have no reason to behave the way they do.
I want to change jobs as soon as I possibly can (the money's not that good anyways) but I live in a country with very low employment and if I let go of my current job, someone will probably get it in a matter of days.
I still donnt know why I keep coming on [s4s]. Probably just to distract myself when I've got nothing to do.

I am pretty sure I'll just find something new soon, but in the mean time, it's pretty exhausting.
/blog
>>
>>5521474
Well at least I still love u anon :3
>>
All my life I've been told "you're going to do so many great things for the world anon" and how I'll be famous some day, and that I'm gonna save the world or some shit. Why am I told this bullshit? Because I have higher functioning autism (the Einstein kind, not the retard kind). Because of all the psychology advances in the field of autism, I can't just be seen as a smart cookie, no, I'm labeled as some freak who's lumped in with retards that can't even figure out how to walk. People somehow overestimate me and underestimate me at the same time. The funny part is that these fuckers actually expect me to give a fuck about what happens to the first world society that has done nothing but sabotage me from day one. I don't want to save the world, or be famous, or be the fucking President of the United States, I just want to have kids, you know, start a family. But no girl wants to be associated in any romantic capacity with the autistic freak, let alone be his wife. Everybody I know ends up findings out about my autism diagnosis one way or another, and then their perception of me completely changes for no reason whatsoever. My ex-girlfriend, who I thought loved me, broke up with me recently and she said it was because of the time I fessed up about my autism to her, and not only that, but she had actually lied to me about still loving me for the next 2 years of our 3 year relationship, because she "felt sorry for me" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

It's like my only chance of ever getting an actual relationship is by doing some bullshit to appeal to the normies and get famous, so that a girl will see my accomplishments as even sort of impressive.
>>
This guy gets it.
>>
>>5521618
you should devote your life to bringing down society in subtle way
a thousand people like that is worth a million terrorists and they don't risk jail time or death
no reason why you can't live a normal autistic working life on the side and keep yourself in money
might as well do it if you've got nothing to lose
everyone should
>>
>>5521627
Sounds good. Why subtle though? I could totally defeat most politicians in a debate. If I were to somehow become President, what's to prevent me from initiating martial law, and then disbanding the military?
>>
>>5521633
i meant subtle as in not blowing up buildings and going to jail so yeah you can go in either direction; go big but stay legal, or go illegal but stay small and anonymous
>>
Tfw my car is all out of blinker fluid
>>
>>5521899
dubs

>>5522555
trips
>>
>>5520357
not getting dubs
>>
>my computer is infected with malware ;_;
>>
my coponio latte is too unhot
>>
bein a newfag
>>
>too tired to fap
>too horny to sleep
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.