[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUCK Boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: images (38).jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck boys pulled up beside us
one of them threw their empty beer bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the beer bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck boys
there was nothing we could do
>>
>>5520297
Those are SUV boys, Taco taco
>>
>>5520297
>the tray of the truck
It's called a bed u fuggen mongoloid.
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (205KB, 1618x1039px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
205KB, 1618x1039px
So girlfriend toting me on handlebars my bike to picnic
She had a basket of sandwiches and a gallon of iced tea we were setting up the table when who do you think pulls in ?
They came over and started taking bites out of the sandwiches then throwing them back in the basket then one of them actually took are Ice-T and pissed in it
They pantsed me and tied me to a tree taking turns kicking me in the balls
After a few beers my girlfriend joined in with them jumping in the air doing karate yells then kicking me in the balls
They started to leave she put my bike in the tray of one of their trucks
I called them son of a bitches
One of them took the Piston Ice-T and dumped it over my head my girlfriend took her top off got in the truck with two of them and they all drove off
>>
>>5520340
>took are Ice-T
>Piston Ice-T
Are you using speech to text for this??? Wtf
>>
Yes I'm driving
>>
>>5520367
Why are you shitposting on 4chan while on the road? It's boring I'm sure but dividing your attention that way is unsafe. To you and other drivers.
>>
Truck boys caught me and my girlfriend after school I offered to suck all their dicks if they leave me alone when they got done one of them shoved a long neck beer bottle up my ass and they told me I would have to walk home that way after a couple beers my girlfriend was taking pictures and laughing when they made me walk home
>>
>>5520378
F*** them I'm in a big truck there just in little cars I could just run them off the road>>5520378
>>
>>5520393
I said other drivers. Ur gonna kill some mom and her baby cuz u just have to post your ridiculous humiliation fetish stories. I've posted here at work sometimes but I'm not putting anyone at risk doing so.
>>
Me posting on 4chan your house
>>
Trucc BOYZZZZZZ
>>
>>5520417
Cute. But really, I want to speak with your dispatcher tbqh
>>
File: lulu.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
can i speak to ur manager
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>5520443
Speak!!
>>
File: MetArt-155.jpg (53KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
MetArt-155.jpg
53KB, 500x752px
>>5520449
Yesm
>>
LISSEN UP
TRUCC BOYYYYYYYYYYYZ
>>
>>5520619
They should know you're shitposting while operating a large vehicle
>>
>>5520626
Oh wow Taco Kid actually posted a sexually arousing pic for once.
Very nice breast curvature.
>>
File: 33949820.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
33949820.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>5520681
>>
>>5520668
You post on pedo threads mabe any kids that live around you parents should know?
>>
>>5520681
everything he posts is dogshit and the kogasaer/touhou threads are also the same boring dogshit with the same retarded 2 people going back n forth and i dont care cuz im out of memes so just let the retards have the forum
>>
File: 1492900631270.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1492900631270.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>5520720
>>
>>5520710
I'm the opposite of a pedo. I'm perhaps the most prudish person here!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.