[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's time to ban all anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: the voice.png (144KB, 395x498px) Image search: [Google]
the voice.png
144KB, 395x498px
it's time to ban all anime
>>
it's time to stop acting like you were ever relevant or worth noticing
>>
>>5519974
it's time to stop being rude and going back to /b/
>>
>>5519980
hes right tho
>>
>>5519974
funny how you just described yourself with precise distinction
>>
>>5519980
it's time to realize calling people rude will never make them conform to your shit narrative and I've probably been here far longer than you
>>
>>5519980
unironically this
>>
>>5519989
funny how I'm anonymous so it doesn't pertain to me what so ever
>>
>>5519991
nigger
>>
File: tmp_14515-252-691632552.jpg (21KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14515-252-691632552.jpg
21KB, 599x600px
I like you op i really want anime quads
>>
>>5519969
i mean-- yeh. yeh you're rite. technically you're rite. and it would be a great kick in the face to the faggy animy posters. but ive gotten over the need to LET THEM KNOW that im not seeing their threads, and i simply shift-clicc my way to Nirvana
>>
>>5520000
>>5520002
lol.................................................
>>
File: the voice inside your head.png (13KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
the voice inside your head.png
13KB, 700x700px
op here

stop being rude in my thread please
>>
>>5520009
sorry mr anime villian
>>
>>5520009
idk these guys somehow are taking you seriously like chill ppl its just funposting
>>
>>5520014
idk you're all goofy unfunny faggots so like you just say "its a joke people" so you can omit any responsibility for being morons who dont belong here.....
>>
>>5520000
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder the polite terminology on [s4s] is Black Mission Fig
>>
>>5520017
l-lole...
>>
>>5520017
see
>>5520018
>>
>>5520026
see>>5519991
>>
>>5520017
its a joke people
>>
>>5520028
see deez nuts
>>
>>5520031
when you get home from whatever monotony you consider your "life" did you ever consider THAT would be your big laugh?

suck my dick. all of you
>>
File: reminder.png (314KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.png
314KB, 800x800px
>>5520036
>>
>>5520036
l-lole...
>>
>>5520036
This guy is unitonically mad af limo

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5520050
id make a vocaroo of me sipping tea and being entirely unmad but i have to like re-jack it and that'd take 2 seconds and you're not worth that effort tbh
>>
>>5520053
Lol
>>
>>5520053
ugh ur the angry vocaroo guy? dude i thought u were cool and all but now that i've seen you get pissy over this shit then forget it
>>
>>5520074
he got angry at me too once, i've literally never recovered from it
>>
nigger
>>
>>5519969

If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this is useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...
>>
>>5520000
>00
nice dubs
>>
>>5519974
>animefigs actually believe this
>>
>>5519969
r u Yuji Sakai ????????????????
>>
>>5520328
no, you're Yuji Sakai
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.