[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that fortune when (You) were the weird one who people made fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

that fortune when (You) were the weird one who people made fun of until they hired this new co-worker who's more autistic than (You) and they poke fun at her behavior now

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
Cute!

A cute!!!
>>
File: 1417709354519.jpg (43KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1417709354519.jpg
43KB, 358x358px
>>5518799
that fortune when no one makes fun of (You)'re autism cuz (You) havent left the basement in 6 years

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5518803
Excellent kek
>>
people at my work hate me because i'm full of rage and i judge people harshly and puritanically despite making no effort to be civilised or hygenic
>>
>>5518807
all externally-focused belief systems are just the result of people failing to judge themselves first
>>
>>5518809
oh really i think people are just animals sometimes the shit they say lines up with the stuff they do sometimes it doesn't
there's a million and one reasons why someone might be a hypocrite or have double standards for themselves and others and for half of them each the person does and doesn't know they're doing it
maybe they're just lying assholes and maybe they're just oblivious idiots
if you wanna be weird about it, then sure let's go with what you said
but i think my explanation is better tbqh
>>
>>5518815

my dad told me about how awesome it was to hang out with people at church before and after the services like fellowship and I just couldn't even relate because I always felt really uncomfortable in those situations but I guess it makes sense to focus on having a positive environment since he has PTSD
>>
>>5518819
i have had sex with asian women of many varieties and nationalities and some whites but i would really love to try a black girl just once to see what it was like i'm honestly thinking on my next big break from university i will travel to a bigger city to acquire a black girl from where they are more abundant
>>
>>5518825
once at a bar I met some African from Africa women and I told one of them that I had recently seen Rhiana's new video S&M but she didn't really seem to understand or care about what I was talking about so I stopped talking
>>
>>5518828
woman fucked by horse video
she is a filthy little minx
i could do some rectal damage on her
>>
>>5518834
there's an anime in summer season about a centaur girl
>>
>>5518838
he say maybe
>>
ELLEN BAKER AND ELI AYASE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.