[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unloading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CloudsJPG.jpg (56KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
CloudsJPG.jpg
56KB, 810x539px
Off to unload my first dump of the day did a bus dump yesterday, need some help with suggestions where to unloadthis beauty. The first dump of the day is always best was thinking the library but it won't be open so that will have to wait till later. Help me out here fellow dumpers
>>
BUSDUUUUUUUMP ~beep beep beep~
>>
Got a feeling this is going to have the texture of milkshake so have decided to unload into a paper just eat delivery bag and leave next to a homeless guy for when he wakes up
>>
Just eat update, wasn't as runny as I thought started of water based then a couple of solid logs came through. Perfect aim straight into bag of now to find a waster to give it to
>>
>>5518795
I thought this was Taco Kid posting about hauling a load with his truck so I looked for his name but I couldn't find it
>>
>>5518813
same
>>
>>5519388
Page 10 dubs
>>
Am a man of my word, had a big breakfast lunch then popped into library and left a mighty log on the second shelf in non fiction
>>
>>5518811
unchecked double on page 8
it is now checked
>>
>>5518795
>>
>>5518795
A while back I went into a rest area bathroom and to my horror some bastard had shot in the urinal I couldn't believe it but there it was that wouldn't have been some of your handiwork would it
>>
Shit
>>
>>5519881
Great idea but no I can't take credit, have done loads of wash sinks in fast-food joints, restaurants and bars. Just a couple of days ago out having a meal with the family half way through I decided to go and leave a log in the men's wash basin went back to table and carried on as normal
>>
Just read on another thread and someone mentioned shit posting. What a grand idea I'm going to have fun with this. Next time the post man comes knocking your door you could be in for a lucky surprise
>>
>>5519939
So what's your end game?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.