[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10 how sad is futurama. The episode where fry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4243.jpg (88KB, 625x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4243.jpg
88KB, 625x642px
On a scale of 1-10 how sad is futurama. The episode where fry visits his mom in her dream fucks with me so bad, also his dog. ;-: fuck me man
>>
File: katz prowl.gif (219KB, 254x160px) Image search: [Google]
katz prowl.gif
219KB, 254x160px
the dog waiting for fry and dying of old age really upset me because I like animals a lot more than humans LOLE
>>
File: 1467424417274.jpg (64KB, 659x535px) Image search: [Google]
1467424417274.jpg
64KB, 659x535px
>>5512395
>>5512399

Both pretty sad. I'm really weak when it comes to family matters. Really started to think how sad it must have been for his parents that he just disappeared like that out of the blue with no reason at all but the fact that she wasn't mad or anything just glad that she could talk to him one more time made that episode a little more tear worthy I think.
>>
>>5512395
That was probably one of the saddest, if not the saddest moment of he whole show. That entire last season was terrible, but the feels in that episode were a glimmering light of the original seasons.
>>
why the fuck are you using an ifunny "meme"?
>>
>>5512395
2 or 3. It's mostly a feel good comedy series.
>>
>>5513060
probably because their image is pretty funny lol...
>>
>>5513166
good dubs frenlel im so very proud of you
>>
>>5513166
Can I have the name of the character in the reflection please.
>>
>>5513180
Gumballs mom, just search that up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.