[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh no someone help, i THINK i got some neurological fuckhead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

oh no someone help, i THINK i got some neurological fuckhead disease from getting injected by a mosquito which some call "west coast river disease" and how do i cure? For REAL
>>
Fucked
>>
>>5510215
what do i need to do tho
>>
Probably do some kind of opiate in extreme doses until you neurofuck yourself into a vegetable
>>
>>5510220
so close to dubs buddy
>>
bump

I think I might be a neuronigger too.. I sat on a beehive in Uganda and have been having seizures ever since.. I need help too please
>>
>>5510208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTri2bqfYn8
sub to my youtube channel for more tutorials lole
>>
>>5510224
you're not funny
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (85KB, 663x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
85KB, 663x532px
>>5510222
>>
>>5510229
everyone above this reply in this thread is an unfunny tryhard tbqh
you guys completely miss the point of shitposting and think it's your chance to show how unique and silly you are
very unhip and babyish stuff
real ironic and irreverent people would hate you guys
>>
>>5510231
close>>5510234

You're unhip to fuck bees
>>
I see I see, in order to better serve your situation, I will require more information, Where were you bitten? How long was the mosquito biting you for? As we in the field know, west coast river disease only rarely causes a neurological fuckhead thing.. Usually symptoms pass with in 2 to five business days depending on your immune system. That being said, how long have you felt like this? There's a very good chance you very well may be retarded. If that's the cast, there is no cause for alarm, as being retarded is perfectly normal.
>>
>>5510235
>>5510243
you guys are so wacky and zany lol i bet you could really get some good laughs at an open mic you should try you have such a quirky silly sense of humour lmao which is very unique and intellectual you guys remind me of charlie the unicorn because you're super random and crazy haha
>>
I think you guys are missing the point. The OP really needs help.
>>
>>5510264
send help
>>5510243
For about 3 days. What type of medical do i need to take
>>
>>5510276
Perhaps take this to a thread who could provide some solid answers. As it is obvious the vainglorious, self-elected kings of ironic comedy feel this thread is not worthy to be here.
>>
>>5510285
Where would this belong then good friend
>>
>>5510289
Wherever secure, educated individuals exchange information on 4chan.. Science maybe?
>>
>>5510294
worth a shot. thank you friend
>>
>>5510300
wobble wobble check these doubles
>>
File: hK9XmaN.jpg (119KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
hK9XmaN.jpg
119KB, 750x600px
>>5510208
You always have to be prepared!!!! -The Great El Kumquatay
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.