[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck an armored dragon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1448493919393.jpg (89KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1448493919393.jpg
89KB, 800x1116px
Would you fuck an armored dragon
>>
>>5504399
how is an armored dragon different than an unarmored one?
>>
File: pure sex.jpg (156KB, 699x383px) Image search: [Google]
pure sex.jpg
156KB, 699x383px
>>5504403
I think as a dragoon its just part of her
>>
>>5504399
wow, dubs!
is that picture the armored dragon??
>>
epic it's like i never left /b/
>>
>>5504399
Glad to see you again fredrikafag and yes I would fuck her! She is best girl in the series
>>
File: 34.jpg (135KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
135KB, 800x1116px
>>5504399
Even
Fredrica
Is
Chaika
>>
File: 6.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>5504417
I'm glad to see another man of culture
>>
>>5504415
Are you jealous of my wife's strong chompers?
>>
Why is Frederica known as a "dragoon" even though she doesn't even ride a horse?
>>
>>5504607
For some reason japs have a strange fantasy definition of the word. Like in final fantasy, for example.
>>
>>5504403
An armored dragon has one more layer of protection, between where her button is, and the outer person who is allowed to push it.
>>
>>5504607
Because jumping extremely high, and allowing their self to descend towards what ever vantage point is the players selected target is one of the ways that a dragon can fly.

Either that, or some English listener wrote the phonetic spelling of Dragon as Dragun, and later a person looking at those written letters translated that into Katakana or Hirogana, which would give the word a phonetic long o sound, as in "you." And then speaking it again back to an English listener would read that as Dragoon, if they were not familiar with either the Romaji system used in Nippon, or the Spanish vowel system which uses the same phonetic to written lingustic symbology.
>>
>>5504399
Nise dubs

>>5504546
Nise chaik
>>
>>5504607
She's the horse.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.