[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocks your cock,s path

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

>>
>>5503906
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I WANT MILKIES
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>5503972
aha . . . sam hyde? like the sam hyde meme? if so haha hell yea. if not shove off idc
>>
File: absolutely disgusting 3.jpg (263KB, 615x1012px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting 3.jpg
263KB, 615x1012px
>>
BACK THE FUCK UP?!???!??!?!??!??!??!??!?!??
>>
>>
*pops wierd looking balloons continues walking*
>>
>>5503906
Dude this is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>5505297
dont talk like that about your mom
>>
File: download (2).jpg (15KB, 239x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
15KB, 239x159px
>>5505297
>>
>>5505259
Hey!!! WTF!!!
>>
shit is so funny dude i'm laughing
>>
>>5503906
OP are you not aware of how offensive this picture is to me and my children? Were sitting at home enjoying a nice sesame cake when I was showing them my favorite board: [s4s]. I Was showing them how to check dubs and letting them post in the kek thread. Oh, they were having such fun. Once they had posted kek for the fifteenth time, I took them back to the front page, and enthusiastically pressed F5, hoping for more funposting opportunities.

Much to my shagrin, I was presented with this photograph of a naked woman. I covered my children's eyes with all of my hands and shriekd in terror. I pushed them out of the room as quickly as I could while closing my web browser.

I lead my children to my room and told them to not think about the horrible things they have witnessed. Thanks to your thread, my children will grow up and become degenerates, probably smoking marijuana and prostituting themselves instead of going to Seminary school like good children should.

As soon as I put my children to bed, I came back and wrote your webmaster a strongly-worded letter. It was very well-written and contained a great deal of adverbs and semi-colons, so I believe he will see my point.

When he does see my point, he will see fit to put a permanent ban onto your internet address. You will no longer be able to post your filthy, disgusting pictures on this site for good Christian families any longer.

I hope it was worth it, and I hope that you think about your life and what sort of impact you're having on the world in general.

Good day to you,

Sincerely,

A disgruntled parent
>>
>>5505908
>>
>>5505298
Ummm, my mom's areolas are much more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
File: 341946.jpg (74KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
341946.jpg
74KB, 600x601px
>>5505923
This is your child.
>>
>>5505934
you should probably change your name again i'm sure someone has filtered it by now
>>
File: images (13).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>5505938
>true dat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.