[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going through the entire catalog, these threads exemplify the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: snowing.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
snowing.gif
2MB, 540x540px
Going through the entire catalog, these threads exemplify the current problems facing [s4s]. These are not the only rule-breaking and un-[s4s] threads that are on the board right now, but this is a very good example of the kind of content that is not good for [s4s] and is slowly killing it.

>>5488880 - blatant advertising
>>5489117 - unironic lenny face / kek - back to /pol/
>>5489031 - attempted forced meme, belongs on /a/
>>5489054 - more unironic keklads, you know where to go
>>5489035 - raid request, doesn't belong anywhere tbh
>>5489080 - taco kid thread, self-explanatory
>>5488631 - not so subtle attempt to post lewd under the guise of anime
>>5489039 - /pol/ garbage
>>5488927 - rude frogposter
>>5489037 - more lewd anime
>>5489012 - unironic usage of normie memes
>>5489049 - another example of anime being posted with a particular agenda
>>5485670 - co-opting of board culture in order to push an agenda - trap/crossdressing garbage - go to /lgbt/
>>5488961 - an actual thread that belongs on /b/
>>5488144 - furshit spammer - >>5487954 >>5488414 >>5486206 >>5488762 >>5488674 >>5488583
>>5488608 - doesn't seem like an actual personal army request but still does this really belong here
>>5488268 - [s4s]'s current resident furry autist - has reposted this thread every day for at least the last month despite being banned and having it deleted
>>5488740 - more forced anime/lewd garbage >>5488517 >>5487233 >>5488665 >>5488531
>>5488864 - post X or Y will happen - literal /b/-tier garbage thread
>>5488389 - unironic begging for shit
>>5484217 - the barneyfag containment thread - i mean the guy is clearly mentally unwell do we really need to antagonize him
>>5488607 - /b/ level waste of time
>>5488719 - dumb lewd copypasta
>>5488311 - dumb frogposter
>>5488681 - rate me thread - should be banned even if it is a joke
>>5488008 - unironic meme forcing from normal land
>>
another shitty /b/ thread
>>5489169
>>
>>5489176
guy that won't stop advertising his own website on this board
>>
>>5489159
>>
and as soon as i posted this, this thread got pushed off the front page pretty hard. to the people here right now that are trying to ruin [s4s], why? what are you doing this for?
>>
They also bumped a bunch of the threads i posted about here. So, listen, if you don't understand this board at all, that's fine. You don't have to get so upset about it that you ruin it. Mods, if you're around, could you please remove rule-breaking content and make some kind of attempt to discourage the direction that this small group of dedicated autists is trying to push this board in.
>>
>>5489197
When will you learn that nobody cares about your fucking opinion on this board? Go back to >>>b or whatever hole you crawled out of.
>>
>>5489159
you are on fucking /s4s/ and you expect quality content?
>>
File: Flowre_in_HD.jpg (93KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flowre_in_HD.jpg
93KB, 720x1080px
:^(
>>
>>5489159
>content that is not good for [s4s] and is slowly killing it
XDDDD LMAOROFLCOPTER!!

s4s is dead again guys!!!

<moot killed it
<namefags killed
<reddit killed it
<irony killed it
<anime killed it
<unironic meta threads killed it
<dubs checking killed it
<swaglord killed it
</b/ killed it
</r9k/ killed it
</pol/ killed it
<bune raven killed it
<pepe killed it
<furries killed it

i wonder what will kill [s4s] next? place your bets boys

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5489159
Just thinking back to my dinner today, I was yummy,
Grated potato, onion and egg, all mixed up and then I put it around smoked salmon and baked it,
I know, you don't need to cook smoked salmon, but it tastes even better,
I think I've found my new favourite dinner
>>
and here comes the discord kids >>5489245
>>
>> >5485670 → - co-opting of board culture in order to push an agenda - trap/crossdressing garbage - go to /lgbt/

umm i am the op of that thread and i did not post that thread because i want crossdressing garbage i posted it because i want hilarious oc
>>
Haha
>>
I like this thread
>>
>>5489159
I agree with literally everything in this post
>>
He's President of a Fortune 500 company
>>
Agreed dude.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
yamyams
>>
>>5489159
that fortune when none of my threads were listed

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5489159
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all my posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the catalog, you don't see my great posts, the posts with handcrafted images, or any of my creative replies. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of the original content on [s4s], depending on the day. So [s4s] will appear stale and boring, because you won't be seeing all my great posts.

I actually just flipped over to the catalog interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how pointless [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5489159
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all my posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the catalog, you don't see my great posts, the posts with handcrafted images, or any of my creative replies. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of the original content on [s4s], depending on the day. So [s4s] will appear stale and boring, because you won't be seeing all my great posts.

I actually just flipped over to the catalog interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how pointless [s4s] is like this.
>>
epic
>>
how do i become one with le [s4s] memes
>>
>>5489573
Browse here for 3 years and more like me newfig
>>
heh
>>
>>5489580
lole fuckin loser
kys loser
>>
>>5489657
*kys*
>>
That's a very good and interesting point, sir
>>
>>5489713
haha... literally this......literally..... (chorus) so TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>5489249
that sounds quite good.
>>
I hope this board can be improved soon
>>
Really makes you think
>>
Espacio
>>
And there's nothing suspicious about 30 threads with the word Sachiko in the OP
>>
>>5489989
its kind of hilarious how petty they are tbh lad
>>
it just keeps happening >>5490013
>>
this board is really going places >>5490023
>>
File: abobo.png (22KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
abobo.png
22KB, 300x456px
Abobo approves of this thread
>>
Wow, so true
>>
bumping to remind newfigs what a quality thread looks like
>>
sexy ass cool ass thread
>>
Those are all really good points. I'll make sure to update the course notes for the next time.
>>
Can someone translate this into Japanese for me
>>
>>5489159
Kek has always been part of [s4s] culture
>>
>>5489159
This is a great roast. You had me cracking up
My favourite part was the dig at barneyfig
>>
>>5489159
i agree with many of what this poster has to say tbqh :3
>>
Good work Detective
>>
Dang.
>>
What can I do to help stop these mean and rude badposters?
>>
Maybe we can make some new rules for this board and get some of this useless trash off of it
>>
Seems to me like it's pretty obvious when someone is ban-evading and using proxies to spam shit all over this board. Maybe it would be cool if the people behind the scenes could do something about that
>>
Those are interesting points you bring up
>>
It's good information it's really worth parsing and digesting thank you OP
>>
File: 1497306836716.png (225KB, 782x366px) Image search: [Google]
1497306836716.png
225KB, 782x366px
MAKE S4S GREAT AGAIN
>>
59 replys but only 21 posters?
Stop samefigging
>>
>>5489159
i would agree with op except for a couple of things
> >>5488311 → - dumb frogposter
theres nothing wrong with frog posters, why do people hate frog posters?
> >>5488719 → - dumb lewd copypasta
they are dumb but i feel they should stay, they make me laugh after experiencing the excruciating pain called life
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.