[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys are really retards or you are just pretending?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1493841977585.jpg (20KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493841977585.jpg
20KB, 720x720px
Do you guys are really retards or you are just pretending?
>>
xD
>>
File: pretending.png (2KB, 75x84px) Image search: [Google]
pretending.png
2KB, 75x84px
xd
>>
>>5487531

[s4s] is the ghreates board on the internet for many reasons, some of which are the excellent quality of postes, the meaningful expression of metaphysical thought, as well as the life-coaches and successful business people who make their home here on [s4s].

Most of the postes seem like nonsense, and if that's the way you feel than BANTI BANTI but also, please remember that there's not a reason to be meane to people who are just trying to be fun and have a good time. Life is hard and it's not everyday we get the chance to just be parte of somethinge, because we're the underprivileged bunche and we don't get to just have a band can go make money. No, we don't have time for that! There's too many memes to poste, to much worke to be done! Who else ius going to wash the dishes? Because I refuse to do it, and I'll tell you something else. I have been using the same cup for 3 weeks and I'm not sick. Stop overwashing the wares and maybe they'll be better for it, you silly kabob you :^)

I hope you'll enjoy you're day!
>>
File: 1467229932395.png (61KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467229932395.png
61KB, 800x700px
$BAVI
>>
File: smug.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
419KB, 853x480px
let's get hypothetical anon
let's say we are retards, that'd mean we we're retards with the mental strength to go on the internet download a picture go on a website and then post it on that website, sometimes with text
not only that but we'd also have to do that day in and day out for days and days
which means if we are retarded, we are very smart retarts
also check these dubs
>>
>pretending
>>
>>5487531
I make up about 40-70 percent of the original content on [s4s], depending on the time of day. So [s4s] will appear quite interesting today unless you don't visit my threads or threads with my posts in them, because you won't be getting to see all my interesting posts and original content.

You probably aren't seeing all my posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] and not thoroughly viewing all the threads, you don't see my great posts, the posts with handcrafted images, or any of my creative replies.

I actually just flipped over to one of my posts to make this post, and it's pretty funny how good my posts are on [s4s].
>>
File: untitled_1.png (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_1.png
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>
if i pretend to b ur mum i would tell you not to b rude
>>
File: Msb_mtrs08.png (241KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
Msb_mtrs08.png
241KB, 511x384px
yes
>>
peepee
>>
>>5487531
I'm legitimately retarded fampai
>>
>>5487531
>>5487531
Cringe
>>
>>5488599
legitimately retarded dubs
>>
>>5487531
blub
>>
File: 1493236619767.gif (995KB, 384x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493236619767.gif
995KB, 384x281px
We're just retarding to be pretended.
>>
all three :^]
>>
xd
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.