[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally anyone can get dubs, watch this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 880_1000.jpg (84KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
880_1000.jpg
84KB, 1000x667px
literally anyone can get dubs, watch this
>>
two identical numbers one after the other?
>>
>>5485466
no
>>
>>5485466
that's what im talking about
>>
>>5485464
that stu-hu-huuupid ass faaace lol oh my god im OVER it! OBVIOUS man. big bubbly nose so obviously formed after a decade & a half of being a GUY, oh wow shaved legs & paint nail lol you're a DUDE, dude! look at that JAW lol oh my GOD. fucken GROSS ass sh•t, the f•ck outta here
>>
>>5485466
check
>>
can i try?
>>
>>5485464
How embarrassing...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-11_10-08-43.png (13KB, 96x90px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11_10-08-43.png
13KB, 96x90px
>>5485464
nice dubs
>>
>>5485526
lips
>>
>>5485526
puffy vulva
>>
>>5485529
dubs
>>
>>5485464
traps aren't people confirmed
>>
Im tripping
>>
>>5485485
These sorts of things ring so obviously false. It seems like some people have a need to believe that they can spot every transexual. I'm not sure why it is, either it's some fear that they will end up having sex with a mtf person by accident and so to cope with that fear they just pretend that they can spot them easily, or, and I think this is more likely, parts of their arguments and dislike of trans people rests on the belief that you can't come out the other side looking good. That it's impossible, and you end up looking like a man in drag each time. This belief fits in with a typical absolutist black/white philosophy on the issue, and it makes sense as to why they often advocate for no transitioning period, rather than just a higher barrier of entry or more thought to be put into it. The idea is that it can't work for anyone, I think, and so part of holding that belief is you also have to believe that you can spot a transexual easily, because they can't possibly look like a woman, otherwise you'd experience some painful cognitive dissonance, and it's why you confidently point out that a transexual that everyone including your mother knows is a transexual is, in fact, a transexual as if anyone believes you would have spotted it without prior knowledge.
>>
>>5486057
Bavi

https://youtu.be/JLf9q36UsBk

>txbkrnmf

Le mot
>>
>>5486207
Taylor Swift isn't very good.
>>
>>5486207
>Lads Hyde and I went followed the the call we pakipoo a and another bro you'll never call homie again he's not a fucking mudslide because this is 4chan we fuck kids not blow them the fuck upbecuse TORtunE because what if you were onE of them that FOrce wind to blow a hole load and drop through wheats of gold to Not be standing over futures whole'd See skirts wee tshirts and never claim to be old again the thoughts are words the conduit apen. Let's play golf again
One day a year to declear Swiss land so you don't have to travel before he went home on his birthday.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5486057
good post anon i think youre on to something with this
>>
>>5486057
total buuuuuuuuuunk, utter & total bunk. im in2 it all so ur theory doesnt HOLD WATER w/ me @least. i only sed that the nose is obvious, & jaw is rather ANGULAR, given that i kno its FAKE girl. woodnt say its OBVIOUS guy altogether but knowing its a GUY presenting his stupit crotch makes his whole charade ring obviously False, for me, there, bud
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.