[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U Must B Over 18 2 Use This Site

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: trashposters.jpg (770KB, 3045x1338px) Image search: [Google]
trashposters.jpg
770KB, 3045x1338px
If you are over 18 and you made one of these threads you can apologize in this ITT.
>>
File: felix.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
felix.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>5480123
This is anime board
>>
im with a parent or guardian
>>
>>5480125
Dumb animeposter
>>
>>5480129
Dumb T*rkposter
>>
>>5480123
Name 5 things wrong with my thread other than that you don't like anime

Here you go, please review and send back your comments, thanks:
>>5480076

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
I apologize. I really like anime traps, but damn this board has changed
>>
>>5480141
Hmm I don't know there has been posts like these for awhile, anime posting has always been a large component of [s4s]. I do agree "I will make anime I wsnt to sex a meme" threads are rather tiring but I think they will pass in time, I've seen far too many posters try to make their favorite thing a meme and eventually die. Even bune raven died (mostly). Even le millenom girl. Even cool shirts guy. I respect those still going at it for do many years though as long as they aren't too annoying.
>>
>>5480139
1)didnt get dubs
2)no OC
3)didnt check fortune or privilig
4)no pasta spam
5)no maymays
BONUS)not yuji sakai
>>
>>5480156
uh, le millenom girl didn die though??????
>>
>>5480162
She once upon a time had a thread up constantly that usually reached bumped limit. One day I left for a few months, came back, and now her threads are mostly gone and rarely attempt more than a few replies when they appear.
>>
literally nothing wrong with ass tho
>>
>>5480159
《thx I will amprove my thread next thank you...》
>>
so many felixers
>>
>>5480170
its really just because it is unnecessary imo. the likes of le millenom girl and snek court live in hour harts now
>>
File: 98c.jpg (53KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
98c.jpg
53KB, 500x377px
>>5480123
I donut see the problem.
>>
>>5480189
Snek court lol
>>
I wish this board never existed. Instead of being a crossroads-type board where anons from other boards pass by and shitpost, it became a board with its own community.

The community compromised the board's meme-crafting potential and made it churn out "epic maymays," which are heavily reliant on context, and thus only humorous for the members of the [s4s] community.

This board, overall, is a failed attempt at recreating the original /b/, just like /r9k/ and /bant/. 4chan will never be great again.

copy pasta pls
>>
>>5480199
More dubs pls
>>
>>5480225
u first
>>
DO NOT HIDE ASS THREADS
>>
I don't know why you wasted so much time hiding the thread when you could just filter a good number of them. That's what I did and I've yet to look back since.
>>
File: 2o.png (84KB, 721x173px) Image search: [Google]
2o.png
84KB, 721x173px
>>5480123
>>5480123
>18
>>
>>5480303
could i get a quick rundown on how you did this?
>>
File: Screenshot (197).png (89KB, 920x580px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (197).png
89KB, 920x580px
>>5480342
Sorry I'm not the best at describing how things are done so hopefully the info they provide is good enough. Included in the photo is how to get to the filter section in case you or anyone else didn't know.

If you are the OP or someone who dislikes the same threads as them. I can just list a bunch of filters that you would find handy.
>>
>>5480433
nice dubs pass the eggs fam
>>
>>5480433
wowe great dubs n great info ya pls list any helpful filters you have developed to combat underage sh*tposting
>>
>>5480433
Is it possible to filter by images since a lot of the anime autists spam the same image over and over again?
>>
>>5480455
>wowe great dubs
speak for yourself :^)

loli*, shota, little girl*, little boy*, girl|boy|male, boy | girl cat, catgirl*, catboy*, felix, anime*, witch*, mic, kogasa, megumin, miku, plug, sissy, tea, dick*, benis, egg*, crossdress*, cock*, nyaa, gril*, butt*, jew*, foxe, sticky, stickies, swaglord, the girl*, frog, frogpost*
>>
File: water drinke.jpg (26KB, 673x448px) Image search: [Google]
water drinke.jpg
26KB, 673x448px
>>5480472
epic
>>
>>5480468
You might be able to under the "It is also possible to filter by regular expression" section, I'm not sure though. I don't really understand that part.

Just as another note, if you wanted to filter lets say all threads started by Yuji Sakai for example. ##Yuji Sakai will do that for you. Keep in mind it is cap specific.
>>
>>5480433
Nice dubs. Do you know how to construct the regex to filter users with unusual characters in their name? For example, I remember not being able to filter this name, even with a filter like

/.*Foo.*/

a while back.
>>
>>5480495
If I'm following what you're saying. Then yes, I tested the namefig filter on someone since their name was unusual. With ##⭐¤⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐¤⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Their thread was no longer in the catalog. I don't believe it will work inside of threads though. For inside thread filtering you need an add-on if I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: 1496981542129.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1496981542129.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>5480472
!blocking benis
>>
>>5480472
>the girl*

i put "the * girl" instead since the sh*tpost template is to put a random word between "the" and "girl"
>>
>>5480123
I am a nigger and I have AIDS
>>
File: benis.png (3KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
3KB, 419x249px
>>5480537
If the trap posters didn't use it I would have never needed to. Not really needed to be filtered anymore.

>>5480555
Tribs
That's a good one. I'll have to use that instead.
>>
>>5480514
Huh, that's odd. I can filter most normal names inside threads. Thank you for checking, though.

I remember also having some problems with stars, but I couldn't be sure if that was that stars were unicode, that the user kept switching the ordering of the stars, etc.
>>
>>5480559
new idea for a word to filter :)
>>
>>5480123
Why is ass included in there ?
>>
>>5481261
probably because it was already a horrible thread 4 years ago and its just gotten worse every day
>>
sage.
>>
>>5480171
Literally just came here to post this *dabs*
>>
>>5480472
filtering doesn't matter because you'll still just complain about it even if you can't see it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.