[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomoko needs a friend damnit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image%3A51442.jpg (78KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A51442.jpg
78KB, 1024x572px
Tomoko needs a friend damnit
>>
>>5472276
i want to be her friend
>>
i hug tomoko
>>
ugly smelly bitch doesnt deserve one
>>
>>5472276
I'll be her friend :3
>>
>>5472282 >>5472280 good people
>>
>>5472292
Good
>>
>>5472276
dude if you do this for forty years and someone actually notices your forced meme it will be like you're getting all the love mommy and daddy never gave you
keep it up and try super hard and be thirsty i really want to see you sweating even more than you are now
you're going to be the worlds most sexually active billionaire by the end of the year at this rate
keep forcing that meme dude it's just really worth while and purposeful so get it done ok
>>
I want a shut-in fujoshi Tomoko gf. Late 20s, virgin, underweight, smelly. Can't even look another person in the eyes.

I want to caress her cheek and look into her eyes and tell her how beautiful she is. I want to kiss her softly and whisper in her ear how she's the only girl for me.

I want to have her sit on my lap and hold her soft body close. I want to feel her tremble, her face turning bright red. The warmth she feels as she realizes that this is really happening, as she feels the reality of my arms around her and the solidity of my form. My maleness accepting her, my warm breath on her pale neck, making her shiver with delight.

I want to slide my hands up her skinnyfat stomach and cup her untouched titties, feeling her hard, hairy nipples poking into my palms. I want to smell the salty stink of her armpits, her arousal wafting from her as she lets out her soft stuttering cries. Her heart doing somersaults when I ask gently if she'd like me to keep going.

I want to sniff her greasy unwashed hair while I peel off her panties. I want to kiss down her neck, down her tummy and thighs, down to her hairy pussy and asshole, teasing her skin with my lips. I want to feel her squirm with pleasure as I kiss and suck her virgin clit, breathing in her musk.

I want to see her looking back at me in anticipation, as I turn her on her belly; her half-lidded gaze as she eagerly lifts her flat, bony ass, her juices streaming down her thighs. I want to wrap my arms around her and hold her tight as I penetrate her for the first time, sinking deep inside her slimy cunt. I want to feel her sloppy pussy quivering as I make her cum again and again, grinding her into the mattress while whispering dirty things in her ear.

I want to cuddle her afterward, stroking her hair, telling her how much i love her. And as she closes her eyes, listening to my heartbeat, for the first time in her life, her self-loathing ebbs, and she finally feels something she's never had before: peace.
>>
File: 1492985067590.png (133KB, 240x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492985067590.png
133KB, 240x281px
>>5472315
u r rooooood
>>
>>5472353
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: image%3A27891.png (844KB, 1224x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A27891.png
844KB, 1224x1074px
>>5472315
>>
>>5472455
nice tomokodubs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.