[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People die when they are killed!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

People die when they are killed!
>>
understandable, have a good day
>>
>>5471142
Prove it.
>>
>>5471142
The more you know!
>>
>>5471142
the face
>>
>>5471142
actually wrong people die right BEFORE they are killed and then they are killed
>>
@5471170

ur reddit
>>
>>5471176
says you!
>>
>>5471142
And they then press any key to start at last checkpoint
>>
>>5471181
prove it
>>
>>5471176
dude if you do this for forty years and someone actually notices your forced meme it will be like you're getting all the love mommy and daddy never gave you
keep it up and try super hard and be thirsty i really want to see you sweating even more than you are now
you're going to be the worlds most sexually active billionaire by the end of the year at this rate
keep forcing that meme dude it's just really worth while and purposeful so get it done ok
>>
>>5471193
or you could filter the phrase "ur reddit"
problem solved
>>
>>5471193
i was the 5 seconds from midnight poster and thank you for coming to save me but i took care of it myself

it was very sweet of you though :)
>>
>>5471142
oly fug
>>
>>5471202
live and let live is a cruel ideology that allows the intelligent and competent to free themselves from the responsibility of educating others and improving their lives
if i left this guy alone posting his autistic tween nerd sense of humour posts then i wold be an asshole for not at least trying to help him become a normal person
>>
>>5471216
hah trigert
>>
>>5471216
The flaw in your logic is in the part where you think you can educate someone that isn't interested in being educated
>>
File: 1464658817547.jpg (249KB, 800x853px) Image search: [Google]
1464658817547.jpg
249KB, 800x853px
>>5471193
>>5471216
>>
>>5471238
are you doing the umad meme?
if not you're actually retarded no irony 100 out of character
also if you are joking it's just pointless garbage why even bother replying?
if it had of been more obvious you were joking i would've literally ignored you
i know things like sarcasm and tone aren't conveyed through text so miscommunications are constant on here but come on
there's no way anyone with an iq of more than 30 can read my posts and unironically misinterpret them as me being triggered
just call me autistic for doing the verbose shitpost style don't do this gay shit it's just sad
>>
>>5471247
hah trigert
>>
>>5471244
dubz
>>
>>5471248
>also if you are joking it's just pointless garbage why even bother replying?
>if it had of been more obvious you were joking i would've literally ignored you
>>
>>5471255
dubs
whom are you quoting?
>>
puppets
>>
Really? Because i heard they became skeletons ._.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.