[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: untitled.png (1MB, 1353x760px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 1353x760px
nice
>>
File: 1494328292952.jpg (347KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
1494328292952.jpg
347KB, 640x823px
>>5467344
I unironically masturbated to Madoka last night and feel no remorse whatsoever.
>>
>>5467344
The nice girl before she became consumed and corrupted by the niceness
>>
>>5467344
>>5467355
nice dubs
>>
File: sfw boarcxd.jpg (76KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
sfw boarcxd.jpg
76KB, 800x480px
this is safe for work board

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
i remember being 8th grader .........lole...............hahahahah..............lole............................................................................................................................
>>
why are all animes about 14 year olds
>>
>>5467537
If I remember hard enough, could I be an eighth grader too?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5467537
I don't
>>
>>5467545
..you will
>>
>>5467539
because thats the demographic of anime viewers.
>>
>>5467602
so all anime posters are underage?
>>
>>5467346
Please tell me how, whenever I masturbate to cute and pure anime girls I feel like a monster
>>
File: 1494550755612.gif (1MB, 510x516px) Image search: [Google]
1494550755612.gif
1MB, 510x516px
>>5467683
It's the opposite for me. The cuter the anime girl the better.
>>
File: cd2.jpg (33KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
cd2.jpg
33KB, 600x425px
>>5467687
Yeah same, in the moment, but it's the aftermath for me though.
>>
>>5467687
"I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl." - Mao Zedong
>>
>>5467692
I only feel shame after fapping to live action incest roleplay videos. Lolis/pure girls aren't real so there's no shame in sexualizing them.
>>
>>5467700
I can't sexualize someone who I worship
My love for Youmu is beyond such carnal desires. It's on a whole different plane of existence. I see her every time I pull out my phone and turn on my computer. I feel closest to Youmu when I'm distance running and focus on her in a sort of mindfulness meditation thing. Like I can feel the cherry blossoms around me and I see her swords. I edited all my electronic devices' names to things associated with Youmu like Hakugyokurou, Roukanken, and Hakurouken. The number one compliment I received in my professional life has been my focus and I think Youmu inspires me to reach new levels of focus. Every day I search for new Youmu images to add to my wallpaper collections. Sometime soon I'd like to buy some figures too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.