[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fortune

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: post-irony.jpg (84KB, 313x496px) Image search: [Google]
post-irony.jpg
84KB, 313x496px
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>>
>>5464160

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5464160
it's funny if you think of it in a wierd way like what if theyre sending the emails to the spam box so thats why theyre asking you to check the spam box. i mean i cant help but lol out loud irl at that notice because i cant le unsee it...
>>
can someone respond to my comment (>>5464722) because i thought it was pretty funny. i mean imagine that they're sending the emails to a spam box. that doesn't even make sense. please respond
>>
can someone respond to my comment (>>5464722) because i thought it was pretty funny. i mean imagine that they're sending the emails to a spam box. that doesn't even make sense. please respond
>>
>>5464722
it's because google marks specific things as spam, like probably anything sent from the 4chan.org domain
>>
>>5465297
that's not the point. did you even read my post? anyway thanks for le response
>>
>>5465301
i read it, you were speculating as to why people would need to check their spam boxes for acceptable e-mails, i told you why instead of letting you speculate further
>>
>>5465302
i wasn't speculating on that. you're just stating the obvious. it seems you clearly misunderstood my post. i was asking you to think of the possibility that someone would be sending emails to a spam box. i was in no way asking why emails would end up in a spam box, and i don't really understand how my post can be misunderstood that way tbh
>>
>>
>>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.