[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keksandra wants to turn Sadness into Happiness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: inside out keksandra.png (375KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
inside out keksandra.png
375KB, 900x950px
Keksandra wants to turn Sadness into Happiness
>>
File: cabin_sketch.png (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cabin_sketch.png
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>5454093
haha Error: You cannot delete a post this old.
>>
>>5454096
go away Disgust
>>
>>5454093
Inside Out 2: Riley's Meme Addiction
Keksandra has her own island called Dank Meme Island and it's connected to all her other islands, and now Riley is addicted to memes.
>>
File: 1469810860787.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469810860787.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>5454093
nice pic, nice board
>>
>>5454171
A bright flash illuminated Headquarters, surprising the emotions. Down the railing rolled a bright memory orb, completely yellow with no trace of any other color on it. The ball rolled down and settled in the Core Memory Holder.
"It's completely yellow," Disgust whispered.
"Is that bad? I thought we were past this!" Fear panicked.
The emotions rushed to the windows, leaving the console tinted yellow as Riley laughed at the incomprehensible picture on her computer screen. A thin rod formed from the base of Headquarters, constructing itself out of thin air. The rod expanded into an island-shaped growth at the very back of the Personality Islands.
It was a bizarre island that appeared to be an amalgamation of the other islands. There was a phone, a statue of a man doing that "dab" dance move, and some other unidentifiable ridiculousness.
"What IS that?" Sadness asked.
Even Joy was stunned. "You know something? I haven't a clue," she wondered.

Should I keep writing?
>>
>>5454496
The emotions powered Riley through the rest of the day, through hockey practice, dinner and a Skype video call with Meg. At the back of their minds remained the existence of a brand new Personality Island, one that they didn't understand immediately upon the first glance. And it bugged them.
Finally, Riley was in bed and entering REM sleep. The end-of-the-day process went by, with the transference of short-term memories to long-term storage, a daily status report, and the routine dream duty shift, the task of which fell onto Anger.
"If Dream Productions throws up another Rainbow Unicorn rerun, I'm going to throw up," Anger grumbled, tossing his newspaper aside as Joy walked upstairs.
"Alright, Anger, have a good one!" Joy called down to him. She barely heard the red emotion's low growl as she entered her bedroom.
Joy settled in her bed and stared at the ceiling. Today had been a memorable day, but how memorable exactly was a mystery. The addition of a new Personality Island was always cool, but not knowing exactly what it was supposed to be was eating her up.
She'd known Riley more than any of the other emotions. Well, up until that incident with the move. Even then, Joy still knew a lot more about Riley's personality. Why didn't she understand the new island?
>>
>>5454539
Joy nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the bedroom door open. She sat up, protecting herself instinctively with her blanket. She sighed in relief as she saw a familiar blue emotion in the doorway.
"Sadness! Knock first!" Joy cried.
The emotion shrunk back a bit. "Oh, uh, sorry Joy, I forgot, like what happened last time..." she whispered.
"No, no, Sadness, nobody needs to be reminded of the last time you didn't knock," Joy interrupted, tossing her blanket away. "What's the matter? Something keeping you awake?"
Sadness shuffled over to Joy and looked up at her. "It's- it's the new core memory and that new island, Joy," Sadness explained. "I'm really confused, I don't know what it means, and I think it might be bad."
Joy surprised Sadness, picking her up effortlessly and placing the emotion next to her on the bed. "Sadness, don't be worried, it's a yellow core memory. It just means that's she passionate about it. Whatever it is, I'm sure it won't be like the move," Joy assured her.
"Well, yeah, but what if Riley's passionate about something that's bad?" Sadness asked.
Joy hadn't considered that. She recalled how Riley had read a book about history's worst dictators. The man named "Hitler" had a powerful urge to "cleanse" the world of people who weren't, what he called, "Aryans". There was the man named "Pol Pot", who wanted to rid the world of the intelligent and create a dystopia starting from Year 0. They both had murderous personalities. And they loved it.
"Look, Riley's asleep. How about we check out the new island and see what it's all about?" Joy offered.
Sadness managed a small smile. "Okay."
>>
>>5454584
After the move, the Mind Workers had decided that a lack of access between Headquarters and the rest of the mind was a major oversight. This oversight was dealt with quickly: An elevator was constructed in the middle of the HQ tower, along with a walkway connecting the tower to the rest of the mind.
The elevator was rarely used, and was usually only meant to be used in case of an extraordinary repeat of events involving an emotion accidentally being sucked out of Headquarters. However, the elevator was also used by mind workers to deliver important news as well as updated mind manuals. For the first time that night, an emotion used the elevator.
Joy and Sadness tiptoed down to the console room, where Anger was half-asleep, barely paying attention to the dream on the screen. The yellow emotion slowly pressed the Down button on the wall next to the elevator door. Anger didn't seem to notice.
"CONSOLE FLOOR," the automated elevator voice boomed.
Anger instinctively thrashed around, reacting to the sudden noise. "DARN IT DISGUST IF THAT'S-" he screamed, flames billowing out of his head. He turned around and saw, not Disgust, but his other two female comrades. "Joy? Sadness? Where the heck are you two going?"
Joy conceded. "We're just going to see the new island," she said.
Anger's flames subsided. "Alright, sorry about the commotion. Be back by morning, 'kay?" he said.
The elevator doors opened. Joy beamed at Anger as Sadness shuffled into the elevator. "Cross my heart, hope to die, stick two memories in Fear's eyes," she swore, giggling out loud. She pressed the ground floor button and stepped inside the elevator, the doors closing behind her.
Anger chuckled slightly. "Stick two memories in Fear's eyes, I gotta write that down," he thought.
>>
>>5454766
The walk to the new Personality Island was long, but Joy and Sadness were finally strolling past the tall shelves of long-term memories. The shelves at the front were still dominated by the golden Minnesota memories, with the new multi-colored orbs taking up the shelves at the back. The sheer expanse of shelves stretched all the way to the horizon when viewed from Headquarters.
"How do the Mind Workers always know where the right memories are?" Joy wondered aloud, accidentally prompting Sadness to put her mind manual memorization to good use.
"I read in one of the manuals that the Mind Workers use a system like the ones in the library that Riley goes to. That's why all the front shelves are still yellow, because the system starts with the Minnesota memories and-" Sadness continued to explain. Joy, out of respect, listened to Sadness. She owed it to her ever since she doubted her for so long, and found that she learned so much more just by listening to her.
Conveniently, the long-winded explanation finished up just as the two arrived at the walkway to the new island. As they walked up to the island, Sadness thought that she could see tiny rods being formed out of thin air, situated at the base of the island, being built towards some of the other islands.
>>
>>5454822
There was something about this island that was unusually different. The other Personality Islands completely shut down during sleep, but this island maintained a small amount of activity. Some lights were on, illuminating the island with a small glow. A few of the movable parts of the island were still moving, slower than normal, as if the wind blew them around. It resembled an abandoned carnival.
"This place is creepy," Sadness said, trembling and holding on to Joy's arm.
"At least it's not the Subconscious," Joy gulped, gently holding Sadness closer to her.
The buildings that made up the island all had some noise coming from inside. Joy became curious and took Sadness to the entrance to one of the buildings. Opening the door slowly, she saw one light illuminating the entire inside of the building. There were a couple of machines inside, along with some boxes and shelves.
"What is this place?" Sadness asked.
Joy walked over to a gigantic screen and looked at it. "Sadness, look at this!" she called out.
Sadness ran over as fast as she could. She gasped at the sight. The screen displayed a bizarre, yet familiar picture. On the right were four brain X-rays, organized by size and brightness. On the left were lines of text:
"Normal thing"
"Unusual thing"
"Really unusual thing"
"Thing that defies all social norms"
Joy recognized the picture. "That's the picture Riley was laughing at when the core memory was created!" she exclaimed. "Although the text is different, but that's not important. Do you know what this means, Sadness?"
"It's not another Social Networking island?" Sadness guessed.
"Exa- well, yeah, that too. Anyway, Riley now has MEMES as a personality!" Joy explained.
Sadness stared at Joy blankly, not understanding the significance of this development.
"It means Riley's range of communication has been broadened! She can connect with Internet culture!" Joy continued.
>>
File: 1485957596422.png (1019KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485957596422.png
1019KB, 1920x1080px
>>5454421
>>
>>5454913
Joy's happiness was cut short as she heard footsteps. Her heart leaped into her mouth. Somebody had found her!
"Oh, no, Joy, somebody found us!" Sadness whispered, her voice growing weaker with every word. "Let's get outta here!"
"Sadness, Sadness, calm down!" Joy replied, lowering her voice. "It's probably just a mind worker, they'll know we're good."
Joy stood her ground, encouraging Sadness to do the same. The footsteps grew louder, and Sadness noticed a silhouette outside the window. A silhouette that was not shaped like a mind worker.
"Uh, Joy?" Sadness whispered.
"Mmm?"
"Mind workers don't look like that, r-right?"
Joy saw the silhouette and gulped. Sadness was on to something, but she wasn't done there.
"C-can you hear the footsteps? It's wearing shoes."
"Wha-what does that mean, Sadness?"
"Mind workers don't wear shoes."
Joy now knew that whatever it was out there, it was not a mind worker. She was frozen in place, unsure of what to do. The silhouette disappeared behind the last window, on the way to the door.
Sadness couldn't take it any more. She grabbed Joy's hand and tried to drag her away. "We gotta hide!" Sadness squeaked. Joy was too transfixed on the door in front of her. Sadness desperately pulled Joy with all her might, until the door opened.
>>
>>5454093
what a good friend!
>>
>>5454967
this is nice story
>>
File: ebil.png (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ebil.png
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>5454924
dun dun duuun
>>
"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!"
Joy and Sadness screamed at the top of their lungs, loud enough to wake up Anger all the way at Headquarters.
"Don't hurt us, we're just looking around, we-" Sadness yelled, almost on the verge of tears.
"Heya heya hey, girls!"
Joy and Sadness stopped screaming. They expected a monster to come after them, but they didn't expect the monster to be so friendly and inviting. Or feminine.
The two emotions opened their eyes and focused on the thing in the doorway. It wasn't a mind worker, but it was also not a monster. It was...well, a human girl, but not Riley. The girl was about the same age as her, with brown hair, green eyes, and a goofy smile with her tongue sticking out. The girl's hair was tied in two full, arched pigtails, and her head was topped by a black and red cap with a propeller on top, with the words "TOP KEK" stitched above the brim.
Below the neck, the girl wore a purple sleeveless dress. The outfit had a slight sheen and was form-fitting on her, and the wavy skirt of the dress billowed out and appeared to defy gravity. She wore white gloves on her hands, each with a green symbol on the other side of the palm. Underneath the skirt of the dress, the girl wore black leggings which went down to her knee, and below the leggings were a pair of black shoes similar to the ones that Sadness and Disgust wore.
"Hi girls! I didn't know you lived here too! I'm the mayor of Dank Meme Island, and my name is Keksandra!" the girl yelled out.
>>
>>5454093
Did you drawd this?
>>
>>5455017
Joy and Sadness calmed down, relieved that there was no monster coming to get them. The yellow emotion fluttered over to Keksandra, shaking her hand ecstatically.
"Well, it's great to meet you, Keksandra!" Joy grinned. "Boy, you gave us a bit of a fright, we thought you were some monster. I mean, no offense, you know...oh, my name's Joy! And this is Sadness!"
Joy signaled to the blue emotion, who shuffled over and slowly held out her hand. "Hi, Keksandra," she said, feeling gloomy.
Keksandra responded with a powerful handshake of her own, almost shaking Sadness's arm out of her shoulder. "Hi there, Sadness! You look a bit sad, let's make you nice and happy!" she giggled. Keksandra stuck a finger from each hand into the corners of Sadness's mouth and jerked them up, forming a smile that stuck as if it were made of plasticine. Plasticine that lasted two seconds. The smile fell back into a frown shortly after.
Keksandra wasn't deterred at all. "Aw, that's okay! I know how to make anybody happy! You'll be a super silly sensational showpiece of stupendous and staggering spirits soon, Sadness!" Keksandra chuckled, sweeping Sadness up into a tight hug. She smooshed her cheek up with Sadness's cheek, nearly knocking off her glasses.
"I like you, Sadness! You're warm and tingly and I like your sweater!" the girl laughed.
"Hey, Keksandra, save some of that hug for me!" Joy cheered, coming in from the other side and hugging Sadness too. Keksandra and Joy cradled the blue emotion with one arm each, their other arms finding their way around and holding each other. Sadness couldn't move between the two girls.
"Girlth, a little help pleathe?" Sadness whispered.
>>
Okay so keep this thread alive because I might want to write more tomorrow. I might write more now though. Somebody draw more of this crossover too because I like it
>>
File: dumdum.png (314KB, 946x929px) Image search: [Google]
dumdum.png
314KB, 946x929px
>>5455063
good story
>>
>>5455071
Thank you :^)
>>5455020
No, I found it on the boardtan booru, and then I found out that somebody stole a big get from /co/ yesterday and made it get drawn in their drawthread.
>>
>>5455063
Nice story my sicc dude :^)
>>
>>5455081
Thank you I wrote it myself. I love all the girls in my story
>>
>>5454093
she wants to turn Sadness into Lewdness™
>>
>>5455074
Tyu for the information friend,
>>
>>5455147
No Lewdness, lewd is not an emotion
>>
File: IMG_2789.png (281KB, 946x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2789.png
281KB, 946x929px
>>5455158
But being h*rny is. And we all know how h*rny Keksandra gets when she sees some good memes.
>>
>>5455165
No no these are Riley's emotions. Riley can not be lewd, ever.
>>
>>5455147
>>5455165
hurr durr le lewd momo haha xd

>>5454766
>>5454822
nice dubs
>>
>>5455173
take a chill pill kill bill it's just a meme
>>
>>5454093
Me in the middle
>>
File: taylor-swift-sunglasses-0.jpg (154KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-sunglasses-0.jpg
154KB, 531x531px
>>5454093
Me on the right.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5455222
nice triple fam
>>
>>5455231
Well I guess that's me on the left
>>
>>5455238
>>
I wanna fug Sadness
>>
>>5455181
an unfunny meme that should die

>>5455222
good trips
>>
>>5455257
wew it's just a meme dude
>>
>>5455277
Nice dubs
>>5455256
I wanna fug Joy, shes made up of particles and stuff so it must feel amazing on my pee pee
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
>>5454093
you'll need yosho for that
>>
>>5454093
What if Keksandra meets Disgust and Disgust falls in love with her outfit and wants to make Riley start a trend?
>>
someone draw Keksandra eating out Sadness and Joy eating out Keksandra
>>
>>5455365
lewd but yes
>>
Would Joy look good in Keksandra's dress
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.