[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: aniME.png (1MB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
aniME.png
1MB, 1350x900px
>anime
>>
>>5451864
who'm are you' quoting?
>>
>>5451866
>WHO'M DUB'S R UR GETTING?
>>
rip bury pink

She will be missed
>>
>>5451866
quotation mark: " "
>>
>>5451878
what?
>>
>>5451885
Quotation marks, also called quotes, quote marks, quotemarks, speech marks and inverted commas, are punctuation marks used in pairs in various writing systems to set off direct speech, a quotation, or a phrase. The pair consists of an opening quotation mark and a closing quotation mark, which may or may not be the same character.
>>
>>5451897
Did you know that > is also used to indicate a quote on 4chan, and that the OP has provded a quote with no apparent source?
>>
>>5451920
what else is > used to indicate
also, give a source for where get your information and not just your opinion
>>
File: question.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
>>5451864
Why is this woman luring children into her gingerbread house?
>>
>>5451931
What?
>>
>>5451963
Yeah but you're on [s4s], and we appreciate it when you provide the source of your quotations, for example who are you quoting now?
>>
>>5451969
">" can be used to indicate different things, people use it for green text, it's used to indicate someone implying, used to quote...what else is it used as? cite the source of your information in terms of what > can be used for. don't just say: you know using > isn't correct because you aren't quoting anyone. honestly i don't care about what you think is proper grammar on 4chan unless you figure out I'm wrong by looking it up and citing a source
>>
>>5451978
Yes, but you're talking about the rest of 4chan, and this is [s4s]. Did you lurk at all before posting here?
>>
>>5451987
so your too fat and lazy to look it up and actually find out whether or not you're right and then come back and prove me wrong...maybe i should do it for you?
>>
>>5451998
What the fuck are you on
>>
>>5452002
third time you've said "what"...did mommy drop you on your head when you were little? I want you to spend the rest of your day going around correcting all the incorrect grammar on 4chan, you flaming fucking faggot
>>
>>5452014

wow rude
>>
>>5452014
look if your're going to be a rude dude and won't source your quotations then i dont think (s4s) is the place for you
>>
>>5452014
i've seen worse first days on [s4s] but not many
>>
>>5452029
>>5452031
kill yourselves buttmad weebs
>>
>>5452036
hey that's pretty cool. everybody told me though when i had a mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
>>5452034
no one cared anon
>>
>>5452040
i did
>>
>>5452050
agreed dude
>>
>>5452050
Good for y'ou
>>
>>5452054
where di you get this picture of my wife
>>
>>5452053
>>5452040
>>
>>5452014
Look at this newfig and frighinv lol
>>
File: aniME (2).png (1MB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
aniME (2).png
1MB, 1350x900px
>>5452065
anime
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.