[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tonite im gonna thikn bout suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 15

tonite im gonna thikn bout suicide
>>
Globe defenders remain in total denial and utter disbelief that their government officials and establishment would ever lie to them on such a grand scale... when the Truth is in plain sight for those with eyes to see. What if we had a "rehearsal" of the president's assassination?? The FBI and CIA would be kicking in your door before you had the chance to Act this scene out. Yet, these Crisis Actors have been playing the world for Fools this entire time with all these staged False Flag attacks!! Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Bombings, Paris, Orlando.. ALL STAGED. Do you see what is going on here?? Crisis actors rehearsed this terror attack inside the Trafford Centre, which is Manchester's largest shopping mall last year May 10th, 2016. Just one year later and a similar incident happens in the same city.. Coincidence?? The world being placed over your eyes has been completely Manufactured by Agents of Terror.. You are being Lied to about everything from this establishment. You are also being lied to about your place in this universe, the very shape of your realm, and how important you are. People have actually been convinced that you are the ancestor of Apes and you are flying around at Ludicrous speeds in a vacuum of infinite nothingness on a tiny dot of insignificance. How convenient for their RULE that people have been persuaded to accept this B.S. You make it SOOOOO easy for them to DOMINATE your consciousness Globe heads. The Earth in not a result of some random explosion out of nothingness, and you are a Divine Being of Creation. Yet while I set you free of such disempowered programming, most of you will flagrantly Defend your littleness and Monkey mind because you've been trained to accept your fate as a random accident born of nothing. Amazing how easy the human mind is to manipulate. All the World's a Stage..
>>
I want to have sex with that girl.
I'm gonna do a short nofap period so I can actually experience sexual pleasure again, then I'll fap to her.
>>
>>
>>
im gonna think bout it more
>>
>>5450932
This pic gives me feels. 6 months ago I had to drop out of college because I got the cops called on me for contemplating suicide at the edge of a bridge.
>>
>>5450922
tonite im gonna thikn bout dubs
>>
File: yosho-says.png (48KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yosho-says.png
48KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>5450938
can i get a sorce saying suicide leads to death
>>
>>5450947
i'm sure he'd love grandchildren but hurting people is rude
>>
>>5450963
Please don't post that particular image. It gives me an erection and makes me want to fap.
>>
File: 1496138822170.png (355KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496138822170.png
355KB, 640x480px
EVERYONE STOP MASTURBATING
>>
>>5450976
I fapped earlier tonight anyway and really messed up my cock. It hurts to bad to fap again. I've decided that since it's the first day of the month I am going to see how far I can get into June without masturbating. My all time record for nofap is just over a month. I'm not doing it because of the benefits, I just need my broken cock to heal. It's been screwed up for 7 months now.
>>
>>5450980
I had a similar situation with my asshole. God bless.
>>
people can be really rude dont u think? u do so much 4 them and all they can do is hurt u.
>>
im gonna stop posting now
>>
i love aiko so much
>>
File: dubswave.jpg (78KB, 960x739px) Image search: [Google]
dubswave.jpg
78KB, 960x739px
>>5451000
I love trips so much
>>
File: scare.jpg (21KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
scare.jpg
21KB, 100x100px
>>
>>5451000
She's such a sexy slut
>>
File: m_21.gif (226KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
m_21.gif
226KB, 500x281px
>>5451252
slut for marriage
>>
OJAMAJO WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5450932
i wanna do it together
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.