[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pit the chaos in it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493268432984.jpg (190KB, 700x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493268432984.jpg
190KB, 700x590px
fantasy. autistic /comfy/ nice. see what happens.

catgirls(male). neko boys feminine/androgynous catgirls(male). futanari, penis vagina, scrotum. hote. gay boobs REALY catgirls(male)/catboys futa genitals. fantasizing reincarnating being transformed undiscovered scientific methods.

videogame. sphere. humans powers. A.I. robots. guide friend. immortal. fantasy of being space bounty hunter spaceship.

Futa genital-ed catgirls(male)
Island of California
White (Anglo-Teutonic)
Japanese Culture
Technological paradise
Ghosts/Traveler/Tower/and culture of Destiny
The Catgirls are Guardians
The Island of California is an interdimensional spaceship: looks like Asgard from the Thor movies and in Marvel Ultimate Alliance videogame
Life consists of fighting the darkness with your catgirl friends and being /comfy/

Humans built the Traveler and the Ghosts

I want to be part of a new race of immortal catboys with futa genitals, genetically engineered from Anglo and Teutonic DNA, who live on the nation-state Island of California (it splits off of the mainland in an earthquake). It's a perfect society and technological paradise where we live in the traditions of Japanese culture. There is a giant floating man-made sphere above the island that gave us magic powers. We are warriors who explore space and defend the Island. We have floating robotic A.I. companions who advise us. The Island itself is a time machine thingy that looks like Asgard from the Thor movies. The architecture of the city on the Island looks like Bungie's architecture found in Halo: Reach and in Destiny for human cities.

I'm just trying to come up with a comfy idea? I don't think I'm satisfied with how I explained it. It's just a place to be cute and gay, where you can do yuri, yaoi, or hetero secks with other cute catboys(futa), and then live forever, make memes, and other stuff like be /comfy/ or be a space bounty hunter. god i'm gay hope that's ok UwU

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5447536

wowe you are an autistic gay nazi neko fetishist who plays videogames
>>
>>5447547

arguably no shame in that ;D
>>
>>5447549

UM LOLE arguable there is!?!
>>
File: Beary_Pink.gif (16KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
Beary_Pink.gif
16KB, 205x274px
>>5447552

Arguably Rudeposting

>>5447536

You think anyone's going to read that?
>>
>>5447555

Epic trips. I hope so. This is a very personal to me and I am sort of embarassed but I hope people like it too. I don't know what to say!!
>>
>>5447557

You're the worst kind of person. Let me do the lewd with you.
>>
>>5447562

Um, I can't handle this rude

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5447536
>>5447549
>>5447557

ur gay. go read Jordan Peterson and #SORT YOURSELF OUT
>>
>>5447565

um, oky? But Im still gonna b gay tho. I have always been attracted to guys and benises
>>
attention whore
>>
>>5447536

This is funny and an EPIC ironic maymay >:D
>>
>>5447573

he's not being ironic. This loser is probably sitting around scratching his neckbeard and wishing it were real
>>
>>5447536

we're climbing to new lows.
>>
>>5447581

who's "wee"???

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5447536
good threade op
>>
>>5447628

haha thx fren
>>
>>5447588

Unchecked dubs are now checked!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.