[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new sincerity 3.0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1495514550418.png (409KB, 650x750px)
1495514550418.png
409KB, 650x750px
i finally reach the third iteration of developement of my posting style and to adapt to the new content of the board from now on it will be something like this

le egg meme le cucumber meme preten i meme preten i make a meme so i can jack off to virtual exibitionism look how looooooooooooood i am s4s my pengis is in GOOOOOOOOOOOOORL clothes oooooooooo cummies im so lewd

OOOOOPS I MEAN THIS IS JUS A MEME HEHE
le egg meme le cucumber meme preten i meme preten i make a meme so i can jack off to virtual exibitionism look how looooooooooooood i am s4s my pengis is in GOOOOOOOOOOOOORL clothes oooooooooo cummies im so lewd

OOOOOPS I MEAN THIS IS JUS A MEME HEHE

why i wunder y my trap friend discort is on S4S

that face no gf so i BECAME gf ?!?!?

time to tell S4S about my assplay i guess!?!?!?

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!

itts the new gang s4s no memes no memes jus assplay assplay all day and anime dick chicks from my discort server roll plays

itts the new gang s4s no memes no memes jus assplay assplay all day and anime dick chicks from my discort server roll plays

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy T_T

like comment and subscribe lemme now wut u think in the comments
>>
what? speak japanese...
>>
>>5441602
this is high quality ironic shitposting, just sit back and enjoy
>>
>>5441603
it has too much volume, needs editing
>>
>>5441603
日本語が話してください
>>
>>5441603
is a high quality shitpost really good or really bad
>>
>>5441612
you are a pleb
>>5441613
Speak English
>>
>>5441615
what are you even doing on this board
>>
>>5441620
the eternal question
>>
>>5441616
>>
>>5441621
i hope you figure it out someday
>>5441622
nice dubs
>>
>>5441624
ありがとう
>>
OOOO YAA I SEE THAT KIMPASTUU SHOJI!!!!!!!!

IST THAT U post >>5441622
>>5441622
cant see those dubs

is that u i want to FUCK ur GORL DICK

RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>5441627
I do
>>
>>5441627
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U BROUGTH A YOUNGER ONENENENENENEN

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ill put it into my pedo file ya my PEDO FILE

ilu kimpatusu shuaji
>>
>>5441616
it's not good, it's just BRAP posting but somehow manages to be even wors since you add a layer of unbearable pretention of which the writer is sadly unaware
>>
>>5441620
what are YOU even doing on this board
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP sound like david fotser wallace in here

almots lig that the point fucking retart lmao
>>
>>5441644
your point is that you dont like something so you're going to make it even worse because people aren't giving you the attention you want?

wow it's almost like things arent at all bad like you pretend they are and you're the one making it terrible on purpose, great job so deep, really opened my eyes
>>
>>5441655
good point and good double
>>
>>5441655
that my fetish to make it not good for you because then it goud for me if it not gud for u because my fetish is to be the DOM gril im the tuff stonk dom gril with the manly dicc to fuck ur animes ass

not joking i found out i REALLY REALY like doing this lil slut lel
>>
>>5441661
i mean i'm fine with the board, i just skip your long gibberish posts because they are just background noise devoid of interesting content
>>
>>5441666
EXAC ExAC u can jus skip tbh let my do my thing im jus trying to do my thing here with my thing you can jus passing thru lemme do my thing ill get goin to ur post and that all it take for me nothing to it for u to do it bby ;^) this guy gets it
>>
>>5441671
but everyone is free to call you a retard anytime they want
>>
File: eggs.jpg (69KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
69KB, 1024x575px
egg
>>
>>5441673
pls pls pls pls call me retard bby im get so gud wen u call me retard it make my lil hormones go crazy it make my bonder go to the SKY ya bby i luve it bby call me ur lil retard slut lil slut anime gorl
>>
File: dubs camera.jpg (22KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
dubs camera.jpg
22KB, 252x249px
>>5441666
>>
>>5441671
i hear ya, i just wish you would devote your energy to a more productive output, since clearly you're trying to make a point but it falls flat when you just spam huge posts that no one is going to read. just my critique of your posting style as it continues to develop.
>>
>>5441666
trips of truth
>>
this is my new posting style
dr crum
professor madness
the fight minister
mrs claws
the craziest aunt
>>
>>5441695
i like how u do your thing dude its really cool you wanna be my anime boyfriend and basically tell my what kind of lewd things u wil do to my lil girl slute anime body?
>>
anyone out there wanna be my anime gf(male) im lokin for an anime gf male to TOOT into the headset mic and let me here ur tummel rumblels and dirty toots and wet sounds and the mak a fippy fappy fippy fappy with ur lew penger and go AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAA

but do it like an anime u stupid fag
>>
>>5441895
jerlop
>>
>>5441906
o baby jerlop yes my favorit my BEST ilu ilu i lrn 2 be a qt anime gorl now i got my eggs to the softes level and my cucumber to a moist sheen charilie shee wil do tiger blood shot off my tiny anime gorl buttes
>>
>>5441600
>itts the new gang s4s no memes no memes jus assplay assplay all day and anime dick chicks from my discort server roll plays

rolling to confirm

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5441600

This needs more work. I mean this unironically friend.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.