[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like everyone on this site a lot, and so I want to meet new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I like everyone on this site a lot, and so I want to meet new people that hang out on what I like to call "the frontpage of the internet. However, every time I try to meet people on my fave' boards on the 'chan they tell me to go to /soc/. When I get there it's a nightmare: just a bunch of penises and crazy people!
So I then I go to omegle to find people so that I don't have to talk to people in real life because I've isolated myself socially to the point that I both have a very hard time making friends in typical ways, and also have a hard time relating to the ones that I do make because I've spent a very large amount of time on 4chan. When I get there and try to talk to some people, it's just a bunch more penises!
What sort of inescapable purgatory is this?
>>
who are you quoting
>>
>>5441009
PENIS
>>
>>5441009
:(
>>
I don't think you're aware of how badly you just fucked up. It's almost funny but not really. You're so completely and utterly fucked I almost feel bad for you. Seriously brace yourself for the pain you've repeatedly asked for because it's coming to your fucking door step. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>5441005
Hey now, you've hit the nail on the head.

though I don't think you should take the whole "people you find walking around IRL are generally intolerable" too lightly because its fairly true.
>>
but the people on 4chan are the worst
>>
>>5441032
Agreed to be 2bh. You can improve your odds by going to the right places (divey artsy bars rather than clubs, etc), but it's still bad.
>>
File: me on the real irl.png (82KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
me on the real irl.png
82KB, 736x627px
>>5441041
im nice though
>>
>>5441061
I saw a guy with a Voltron t-shirt come into my job today, I wanted to say "cool t-shirt" to him but I didn't
>>
>>5441066
I went to a bar yesterday and I sat down to get a drink and the guy next to me said that the girl next to him likes my aura, but that he just likes my shirt, which was nice.
If you go to the right places with the right shirts, people will compliment you sometimes is what I have learned from buying shirts.
>>
>>5441075
fuckin kek
We've simply been purchasing the wrong t-shirts it seems, fellas

Get your t-shirt-tec together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pequCn1B2-Y
>>
>>5441075
t-shirts is a science, you can literally manipulate peoples perception of you with t-shirts
>>
>>5441137
"I seriously hope you guys
>>
>>5441160
walk around wearing a t-shirt that says something about Jesus for a day and see what happens
>>
>>5441175
walk around with jesus for a day and see what happens
>>
>>5441317
Jesus walks with me
>>
>>5441066
next time say it, it would be nice like your dubs
>>
File: kaney wizzle.png (406KB, 784x330px) Image search: [Google]
kaney wizzle.png
406KB, 784x330px
>>5441322
(with me with me with me with me...)
*blam blam blam Blam BLAM BLAM*
>>
>>5441340
awww shit
>>
>>5441351
You know what the midwest is?
>>
>>5441648
Yes
>>
i like all the cute anime gorls on this site the have eggs in their pants these succulent eggs i would like to tenderly take care of their succulent lil girl eggs until the plant them in my cummy tummy and i make 10000 kinpatus shogas
>>
File: niceCHECKem.png (14KB, 334x449px) Image search: [Google]
niceCHECKem.png
14KB, 334x449px
>>5441677
Well I like you especially your dubs
>>
>>5441790
i like this lil pink anime gorl like the inside of a pink banginas that how i like to say the gorls part but i hope she has a BIGE feminin begnis but her outside is like her inside smooth wet like a newt or a baloon
>>
>>5441790
good, i'm glad
>>
>>5441137
scientists say that every time u wear a t-shirt u are basically pyscho mantis
>>
>>5441915
exactly
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.