[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

draw a girl call it a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1368781719858.jpg (118KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
1368781719858.jpg
118KB, 420x630px
draw a girl
call it a girl
>>
>>5438473
wtf where is egg?
>>
>>5438473
draw a drawing
draw it again

>>5438595
omg could this be a reference to that homestar runner game?
>>
>>5438600
dubbie
>>
>>5438473
>>5438595
>>5438600
>>5439767
Stop fagging
>>
File: RhpfeYPhaO-4.png (15KB, 300x250px)
RhpfeYPhaO-4.png
15KB, 300x250px
>>5438473
Op over left
>>
>>5439824
dumb animeposter
>>
File: untitled.jpg (88KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
88KB, 420x630px
>>5438473
u-uh oh!
>>
>>5440214
lole
>>
tsurui da
>>
>>5441111
I think you meant to say "zurui" (ずるい). Anyway, nice quads.
>>
>>5441111
UN
CHECKED

QUADS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5441411
nice dubs but you are blind my friend
>>
>>5441411
nice dubs

[s4s] is over btw no one even wants to pretend that this isnt the reject sex board that they tried to turn qa into honestly turned me against homosexuals and traps irl i would support gasing them now
>>
>>5441415
yeah I only read half of that post but you aren't supposed to read the second half
>>
>>5441419
knowledge is power
>>5441418
why did the people raiding /qa/ start raiding [s4s]?
>>
>>5441425
they just try to post this shit everywhere and there is nothing stopping them here
>>
>>5441432
Yeah apparently mods really don't give a shit here because people that are obviously congregating offsite and organizing raids and shit are just allowed to shit all over this board so i assume that the 4chan staff has also decided that they hate this board and don't give a fuck about it, and possibly that's how they feel about the whole site now. i dunno, it really sucks to see this board like this when i've seen it be soooooooooooooooo much better.
>>
>>5441435
moderation kinda goes against teh whole nature of the board though. the problem is that there just arent that many [s4s] users compared to the number of sexual rejects and degenerates on 4chan so as soon as they realised how this board works it was over
>>
File: siiiiip.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
siiiiip.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>5441435
let me tell you I'vebeen here since the beginning and the only difference is there is no difference

every week every montsh I post my threads again often with the same images every month every few years it's been this way since the beginning every month the same thread the same posts and often interesting and funny and posts that make me laugh and it's been this way honestly when it started it was the worst as people had not yet assimilated this board could be something more than a shit reddit says parody it was after the initial start that it was gold,b ut it had not yet accumulated a culture, like yogurt when it was still milk

now it has done that but it's still milk but sour and deep now that's all to left is to eat it my friend, but I often make new threads too

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5441437
yeah well if that's what we've come to then it's time to implement nazi-like rules on this board and just fuckin make it ridiculous. ban people for using the word "shit" or whatever, just i don't understand why they just let it sit like this. it's been years since this board was as good as it's supposed to be. it wasn't even supposed to be a permanent board. we literally made the board so good that moot kept it alive. but now it's just a dumping ground for mentally ill teenagers. i would rather see this board deleted than go further in this direction. and it's pointless. there are literally other boards for this shit. mods could just be like oh these guys are faggots fuck them, this is 4chan they can just ban whoever they want for any reason. I just don't get it anymore. I'll go back to my thread
>>
>>5441440
nah there was only really one rly fun year and a couple decent ones. the best stuff always happened off board tbh
>>
>>5444444
Did I miss epic get?
>>
>>5440214
this is more realistic
>>
i think i can see a bit of an egg peekin out of there wan jus walk up in give the cute lil anime a quick eggg squeez se wut goin on with that egg maybe something come out
>>
Good meme but all the Railguns are drawn as skinny twink boys.
>>
>>5441869
i wanna skinny twink boy(girl) feminin benis parade to tramplel all ove my dumdum stoooooopid pengil dingler and crush it like an old cucumber with eggs
>>
>>5440214
fking epic
>>
>>5441509
Wait for it.
>>
>>5441672
lole
>>
>>5442322
oh dubs
>>
saved you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.